Jermaine O'Neal could be who Mitch was talking of

Postby KB24 on Fri May 27, 2005 5:22 am

John3:16 wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:
John3:16 wrote:Flat out the funniest thread and example of "OWNED" I've read in..... I dunno, FOREVER!

Thanks for the laughs fellas.
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:


oh yaa, BANG - go to http://www.igotownedatclublakers.com to check out the official BSPN website.


LMAO..i actually tried going to that site..haha :bang:




:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
I wanted to make this thread enjoyable since JO to LA very unlikely is. It worked :man12: I´ve never ever laughed that much on CL.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby Lakers1 on Fri May 27, 2005 8:05 am

KB8@CL wrote:
John3:16 wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:
John3:16 wrote:Flat out the funniest thread and example of "OWNED" I've read in..... I dunno, FOREVER!

Thanks for the laughs fellas.
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:


oh yaa, BANG - go to http://www.igotownedatclublakers.com to check out the official BSPN website.


LMAO..i actually tried going to that site..haha :bang:


:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
I wanted to make this thread enjoyable since JO to LA very unlikely is. It worked :man12: I´ve never ever laughed that much on CL.



:man10: thanks for the laugh. :man10: :man10:
Image
okay wrote:I would throw Shaq in the fire as well. Maybe he could burn a calorie or two.

VerbalMilk wrote:
What would it take to get Joe Johnson?


Jesus.
User avatar
Lakers1

 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:30 pm
Location: Inglewood California

Postby flexxdzl on Fri May 27, 2005 8:31 am

:man4: :man13: :man1: :man12: :man10: :jam2:

That was comedy central..
User avatar
flexxdzl

 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 am

Postby flexxdzl on Fri May 27, 2005 8:34 am

KB8@CL you must change you name now to " THE OWNER "

that was great :jam2:
User avatar
flexxdzl

 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 am

Postby High IQ on Fri May 27, 2005 9:54 am

LakersChamps04 wrote:
John3:16 wrote:Flat out the funniest thread and example of "OWNED" I've read in..... I dunno, FOREVER!

Thanks for the laughs fellas.
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:


oh yaa, BANG - go to http://www.igotownedatclublakers.com to check out the official BSPN website.


LMAO..i actually tried going to that site..haha :bang:

me too :man10: :man10:
damn, KB8@CL thanks for funny thread :man10:
User avatar
High IQ

 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Postby JSM on Fri May 27, 2005 9:55 am

bangbangbang wrote:Ratings, ESPN is it's own channel, commericals, video game, all those prove which is better

Do not DENY it you know which one is better,

Actually...BSPN has it's own game series, 5 channels (if you count classic and the college channel they have), and commercials.

bangbangbang wrote:No BSPN is what a local sports program

While ESPN is nationwide

ESPN owns BSPN

BSPN is pretty mainstream. I get 4/5 of their channels down here in Atlanta.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94033
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby GuRu on Fri May 27, 2005 10:03 am

I dont know guys.....

I like the BSPN sportscasters way more tha the ESPN ones. Id say the edge goes to BSPN

Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
User avatar
GuRu
Better Than You
 
Posts: 30127
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby noname on Fri May 27, 2005 10:05 am

bangbangbang wrote:Owned?

No BSPN is what a local sports program

While ESPN is nationwide

ESPN owns BSPN


omg how can you say that- BSPN totally owns ESPN

one a side note you either are way too sarcastic or you're so dumb you can get owned by Shaq fan(sry if i hurt your feelings)
Last edited by noname on Fri May 27, 2005 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
noname
Good Call Stats Team
 
Posts: 2646
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:10 am
Location: tel-aviv,israel

Postby High IQ on Fri May 27, 2005 10:06 am

what BSPN and ESPN means? I mean what those letters mean :man5: :freak2:
User avatar
High IQ

 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Postby flexxdzl on Fri May 27, 2005 11:38 am

WOW, THIS CAN'T BE ... :man10:
User avatar
flexxdzl

 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 am

Postby flexxdzl on Fri May 27, 2005 11:45 am

ESPN =Entertainment and Sports Programming Network

BSPN = Buns Snickers Peanuts and Nap time Broadcasting Network
User avatar
flexxdzl

 
Posts: 5800
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 am

Postby KB24 on Fri May 27, 2005 1:08 pm

flexxdzl wrote:KB8@CL you must change you name now to " THE OWNER "

that was great :jam2:
:bow: :bow: :bow: thanks bro.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby KB24 on Fri May 27, 2005 1:12 pm

GuRu wrote:I dont know guys.....

I like the BSPN sportscasters way more tha the ESPN ones. Id say the edge goes to BSPN


A agree with ya once again. BSON is way more reliable because you at least know you will get BS to hear. They don´t cheat and fake the audience :man10: :man10: :man10: :jam2:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby KB24 on Fri May 27, 2005 1:13 pm

flexxdzl wrote:ESPN =Entertainment and Sports Programming Network

BSPN = Buns Snickers Peanuts and Nap time Broadcasting Network
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby pimpachu2001 on Fri May 27, 2005 1:21 pm

Note to all dorks who still haven't gotten it:

BSPN is ESPN!! We call it BSPN because we think ESPN is full of BS, or Bull ish. Hence, BSPN....
User avatar
pimpachu2001

 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:10 pm
Location: CALI

Postby bigsleepy on Fri May 27, 2005 1:27 pm

Get it through your head.... we're not getting Jermain O'Neal.

Image
"Don't ever forget that you play with your soul, as well as your body"
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
User avatar
bigsleepy
CL Resident bouncer
 
Posts: 2356
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:06 am
Location: Oregon ........ (by way of Vallejo & Los Dangerous, California)

Postby KB24 on Fri May 27, 2005 1:50 pm

bigsleepy wrote:Get it through your head.... we're not getting Jermain O'Neal.

Image

biggy :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby ampaschoal on Fri May 27, 2005 2:15 pm

hello...I´m brazilian...Here in Brazil there isnt Lakers news....are the rumors true??where you get this rumors??thank you
Is the Showtime Back?
Kobe & Odom can show that!
User avatar
ampaschoal

 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Brazil

Postby High IQ on Fri May 27, 2005 2:45 pm

ampaschoal wrote:hello...I´m brazilian...Here in Brazil there isnt Lakers news....are the rumors true??where you get this rumors??thank you

hey hey!! welcome on CL!!! have fun here. some got those rumors from "sources close to Mitch" some from websites, and some just imagining them themselfs.
User avatar
High IQ

 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Postby ampaschoal on Fri May 27, 2005 3:16 pm

thank you...I always search Lakers news on LA TIMES and ESPN...can you tell me another good sites???thank you again!!
Is the Showtime Back?
Kobe & Odom can show that!
User avatar
ampaschoal

 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: Brazil

Postby Lakers1 on Fri May 27, 2005 3:44 pm

pimpachu2001 wrote:Note to all dorks who still haven't gotten it:

BSPN is ESPN!! We call it BSPN because we think ESPN is full of BS, or Bull ish. Hence, BSPN....


party-pooper
Image
okay wrote:I would throw Shaq in the fire as well. Maybe he could burn a calorie or two.

VerbalMilk wrote:
What would it take to get Joe Johnson?


Jesus.
User avatar
Lakers1

 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:30 pm
Location: Inglewood California

Postby noname on Fri May 27, 2005 4:09 pm

pimpachu2001 wrote:Note to all dorks who still haven't gotten it:

BSPN is ESPN!! We call it BSPN because we think ESPN is full of BS, or Bull ish. Hence, BSPN....



thx for ruining it, i guess you feel so smart now
User avatar
noname
Good Call Stats Team
 
Posts: 2646
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:10 am
Location: tel-aviv,israel

Postby Guest on Fri May 27, 2005 5:22 pm

Actually the trick is on all of you :jam2: :jam2:

I knew ESPN was BSPN and joked around

I've only been here for like a month and i figured that out AGES ago.

C'mon guys i made ya'll believe hahaha

I mean ESPN and BSPN it's so obvious

Especially since BSPN.com is a ACTING site HAHAHAHA
Guest

 

Postby S.R.05 on Fri May 27, 2005 6:34 pm

bangbangbang wrote:Actually the trick is on all of you :jam2: :jam2:

I knew ESPN was BSPN and joked around

I've only been here for like a month and i figured that out AGES ago.

C'mon guys i made ya'll believe hahaha

I mean ESPN and BSPN it's so obvious

Especially since BSPN.com is a ACTING site HAHAHAHA


uh huh...your new nickname is clueless
Hindsight is 20/20
User avatar
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Chatsworth, CA

Postby Still A Dynasty on Fri May 27, 2005 8:01 pm

bangbangbang wrote:Actually the trick is on all of you :jam2: :jam2:

I knew ESPN was BSPN and joked around

I've only been here for like a month and i figured that out AGES ago.

C'mon guys i made ya'll believe hahaha

I mean ESPN and BSPN it's so obvious

Especially since BSPN.com is a ACTING site HAHAHAHA



so you looked it up...now thats funny
User avatar
Still A Dynasty

 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:06 pm
Location: City of Angels

PreviousNext

Return to Sourced Rumors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.