Poll ended at Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:32 pm

yes
37%
no
62%

Total votes : 61

Postby Lakerfan36 on Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:02 pm

theo obviously :jam2:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby Ryder Havasu on Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:59 am

magic2kb8 wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:Theo without thinking. Its a no-brainer.
Marshall is just a tougher version of Cook. I HATE BIGMAN THAT PREFER TO SHOOT THREES. Its just a sucky and soft bigman mentality.

i would agree with you if there wasnt a man named robert horry out there that saved our arsses a couple of times.

Co-sign and to answer the question Theo no doubt for his D.
Ryder Havasu

Postby imanikehead on Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:25 am

Dime Dropper wrote:In Ratliff we get a helluva rebounder and inside presence. But with Marshall we get a legit 3rd option at the 4. But if your gonna sign one, Ratliff. Marshall isn't worth 5 mil. in the West unless he plays some 3.

ratliff is NOT a helluva rebounder. he definitely SHOULD be, but the guy averages like 5 boards a game. donyell is definitely a better rebounder than ratliff is. if i gotta pick between them, im picking marshall. he's just more versatile than ratliff is. he can hit the three. better rebounder. a much better offensive threat. the only time theo touches the ball is when he blocks it and there's a good reason for that. and theo is marcus camby when it comes to injuries. i would love to have marshall but why arent we even attempting to get rahim????
imanikehead

Postby plennt on Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:08 pm

plennt would go with theo on this one....
plennt

Postby KOBE THE GREAT on Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:00 pm

i think we need another big somewhere along the lines of reggie evans!! i would much rather have him i am sure his stats were better then marshall and theo's
Kobe... the millenium MJ
KOBE THE GREAT

Previous

Return to Sourced Rumors