rasheed for odom????? do it mitch! haha

Re: rasheed for odom????? do it mitch! haha

Postby SignPippenNow on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:22 pm

How in the world does that make sense for Lakers? Anyone think Rasheed would accept coming off bench like Lamar? Lakers don't need another whiner about PT. They already have Bynum, Odom, Farmar, Machine and a few others.
SignPippenNow

Postby Samarian on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 pm

If the Lakers acquired Sheed.. I say they would have to bring Bynum off the bench and start Sheed...
Can't stop, Won't stop chingy and dem gunnaz cause we, we get down baby we get down, girls them girls they love us.
Samarian

Postby jbum on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 pm

noobiew wrote:Rasheed for Odom ?

NO

Rasheed is good but we already have Pau at PF. Plus Odom is more versatile and younger than Sheed.

why do people keep saying LO is versatile just because the telecasters say that on TV?

he's so versatile at everything, he's good at nothing if anything. i also said the same thing in the LO thread but he's only considered versatile because he is a bit more agile than guys of his size and he can dribble better than most. that's it!!!!

he doesn't finish layups and charges into people trying to go strong.
"We've got to be one of the worst "best" teams in league history"

"Good teams stop the other team... not just outscore them. Just look at the Warriors of past and Phoenix. Score, score, score... but we all know the ending there."
jbum

Postby Weezy on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 pm

At this point I would do it, just because we KNOW that Sheed hits big shots and it would give this team a boost.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby noobiew on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 pm

jbum wrote:
noobiew wrote:Rasheed for Odom ?

NO

Rasheed is good but we already have Pau at PF. Plus Odom is more versatile and younger than Sheed.

why do people keep saying LO is versatile just because the telecasters say that on TV?

he's so versatile at everything, he's good at nothing if anything. i also said the same thing in the LO thread but he's only considered versatile because he is a bit more agile than guys of his size and he can dribble better than most. that's it!!!!

he doesn't finish layups and charges into people trying to go strong.

I am sorry about that, After today lose against Heat, i have changed my mind.

I want the trade, i am frustrated and disappointing now, i want toughness, physical play, defense. I think Rasheed can give us that and i want him in our team.
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
noobiew

Postby theinsanity on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:10 pm

By the way guys, I would check out Sheed's last couple of box scores. It hasn't been pretty. You think Odom doesn't show up every night? Sheed's got that exact same problem only he's even more talented than Odom which makes it arguably more frustrating.
theinsanity

Postby karacha on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:19 pm

theinsanity wrote:By the way guys, I would check out Sheed's last couple of box scores. It hasn't been pretty. You think Odom doesn't show up every night? Sheed's got that exact same problem only he's even more talented than Odom which makes it arguably more frustrating.

At least he's a better defender. And his outside shot has to be respected. Those things alone should make a difference IMO.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby gill on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 pm

i think emplay needs to clear up what he meant by that comment. I'm still trying to figure out how Rasheed for Odom makes sense. I really think he meant Tayshaun for Odom.
gill

Postby GinoDB on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:23 pm

maybe not this trade, but we need a trade , we need to "shake things up".
this team is just dull right now and some new blood may help(even if its old like Sheed)
GinoDB

Postby Kobe Bryant 8 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:24 pm

Sheed for Odom wouldn't happen unless we gave the Pistons a reason to swap expirings. We'd certainly have to sweeten the pot.

Odom and Mihm for Kwame and Sheed? We'd save them four million dollars next season and Kwame isn't getting much playing time at all. Say what you want, but dude Kwame is physical (and it's not like he'd see major minutes).

"Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOO BODY!" - Jim Harbaugh

Hip-Hop Fans: DJ KB8 Presents - Felt 3: The Remixes (Coming Soon)
Kobe Bryant 8
CL's Voice of Reason

Previous

Return to Sourced Rumors