LO Trade Bait This Summer? (Sun-Sentinel p.16)

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Charlie V
Yi Jainlin
and even Desmon Mason

All have the ability to play as hybrid forwards. Why do they need LO?

Also as others have stated, you either rebuild (create cap and get draft picks) or you compete for the now (sacrifice picks and cap for star players).

That being said, I'm sure the Bucks are trying to move Redd cause I believe NY and the Bucks were very close to doing a Redd for Zack swap at the deadline, before it fell through.

The Bucks are not competitors with Redd, so they'll try to get cap and rebuild or try to swap out stars as they tried to do with NY at the deadline.

LO gives them a star and an expiring K, but why deal both their star and a pick for him?

Now lets look at it from LA's point of view.

You guys understand Redd makes MORE than LO, right?

With Drew's extension kicking in for the 2009/10 season, Ronny and Sasha's contracts about to be added and Kobe and Pau accounting for nearly $37M by themselves, where does Redd's $15.7M fit?

I'm sorry, but this makes absolutely no sense to me and I haven't even mentioned the position flux that this will cause. Perimeter defense is a weakness. Does Redd cure that if he moves Kobe to the 3?

And with Kobe at the 3, wouldn't he have to put back on some weight? Asking a 29 year old going on 30 to fluctuate with his weight isn't really appealing to me. And plus, Kobe has a substantial advantage at SG cause he likes operating from the pinch post from time to time. No SG can guard Kobe. Its why alot of teams take their 3s and put them on Kobe (Battier, Artest, Bowen, etc).

I do understand why the Bucks would want to try and trade Redd this summer. But that still doesn't explain why they trade the pick and why LO (other than him being exclusively an expiring K) would appeal to them since they already have a deep forward rotation.

I'm selling this one.
Last edited by Vasashi17 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 13018
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:38 am
Location: Anywhere Purple & Gold

Postby LAKEROC on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Lamar is playing with such a sense of urgency ever since Pau got here. I think Lamar and Pau and Kobe just have chemistry that you can't buy. Not to mention he's a quality unselfish teammate.

I would be willing to shop the following:

Jordan Farmar+ 1st rounder in 2009 for Derrick Rose

Yes, I know that's not happening,

I would even shop farmar and a 1st for OJ Mayo.
This could happen...although highly unlikely
LAKEROC

 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Postby Perfect Makes Practice on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Charlie V
Yi Jainlin
and even Desmon Mason

All have the ability to play as hybrid forwards. Why do they need LO?

Also as others have stated, you either rebuild (create cap and get draft picks) or you compete for the now (sacrifice picks and cap for star players).

That being said, I'm sure the Bucks are trying to move Redd cause I believe NY and the Bucks were very close to doing a Redd for Zack swap at the deadline, before it fell through.

The Bucks are not competitors with Redd, so they'll try to get cap and rebuild or try to swap out stars as they tried to do with NY at the deadline.

LO gives them a star and an expiring K, but why deal both their star and a pick for him?

Now lets look at it from LA's point of view.

You guys understand Redd makes MORE than LO, right?

With Drew's extension kicking in for the 2009/10 season, Ronny and Sasha's contracts about to be added and Kobe and Pau accounting for nearly $37M by themselves, where does Redd's $15.7M fit?

I'm sorry, but this makes absolutely no sense to me and I haven't even mentioned the position flux that this will cause. Perimeter defense is a weakness. Does Redd cure that if he moves Kobe to the 3?

And with Kobe at the 3, wouldn't he have to put back on some weight? Asking a 29 year old going on 30 to fluctuate with his weight isn't really appealing to me. And plus, Kobe has a substantial advantage at SG cause he likes operating from the pinch post from time to time. No SG can guard Kobe. Its why alot of teams take their 3s and put them on Kobe (Battier, Artest, Bowen, etc).

I do understand why the Bucks would want to try and trade Redd this summer. But that still doesn't explain why they trade the pick and why LO (other than him being exclusively an expiring K) would appeal to them since they already have a deep forward rotation.

I'm selling this one.



You make very solid points. One thing we have to consider is how many attractive expiring contracts are out there next year. I personally don't know but if you add up Odom (12-13 mil) and Mihm (3 mil) then you're getting major cap relief.

As far as why they would trade their first, I would think that maybe they are not planning on rebuilding with rookies but are rather trying to get the cap room to sign a major player.

I'm sure that they don't really look at Lamar as a necessary piece but rather as a 1 year rental. Pretty much like Kwame was in the Gasol deal.

Redd has 3 years left of a max contract which would be a lot to be paying. But if we consider the alternative which is signing Odom then we have to consider that he will want a longer contract than 3 years which would have the Lakers committed much longer than they would with Redd.

So there are major things to consider here but I'm not really sold on the whole rumor.
Perfect Makes Practice

 
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Postby borri on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Charlie V
Yi Jainlin
and even Desmon Mason

All have the ability to play as hybrid forwards. Why do they need LO?

Also as others have stated, you either rebuild (create cap and get draft picks) or you compete for the now (sacrifice picks and cap for star players).

That being said, I'm sure the Bucks are trying to move Redd cause I believe NY and the Bucks were very close to doing a Redd for Zack swap at the deadline, before it fell through.

The Bucks are not competitors with Redd, so they'll try to get cap and rebuild or try to swap out stars as they tried to do with NY at the deadline.

LO gives them a star and an expiring K, but why deal both their star and a pick for him?

Now lets look at it from LA's point of view.

You guys understand Redd makes MORE than LO, right?

With Drew's extension kicking in for the 2009/10 season, Ronny and Sasha's contracts about to be added and Kobe and Pau accounting for nearly $37M by themselves, where does Redd's $15.7M fit?

I'm sorry, but this makes absolutely no sense to me and I haven't even mentioned the position flux that this will cause. Perimeter defense is a weakness. Does Redd cure that if he moves Kobe to the 3?

And with Kobe at the 3, wouldn't he have to put back on some weight? Asking a 29 year old going on 30 to fluctuate with his weight isn't really appealing to me. And plus, Kobe has a substantial advantage at SG cause he likes operating from the pinch post from time to time. No SG can guard Kobe. Its why alot of teams take their 3s and put them on Kobe (Battier, Artest, Bowen, etc).

I do understand why the Bucks would want to try and trade Redd this summer. But that still doesn't explain why they trade the pick and why LO (other than him being exclusively an expiring K) would appeal to them since they already have a deep forward rotation.

I'm selling this one.


For once we agree.

If LO is trade bait this summer its for this scenario only:

1. LO refuses to take a pay cut to 8-9 mil per and therefore, must be traded as an expiring.

We are not bringing more salary in return for LO. Anyone making more than 10 mil per won't be brought in UNLESS, Luke or Vlad is also outgoing with LO.
User avatar
borri

 
Posts: 8037
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:16 pm

Postby L4L on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Guys, look at Redd's salary. 66 million in the next 4 years which will almost be doubled due to luxury tax. No one is going to pay that kind of money.

/endspeculation
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11242
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Postby Lakerjones on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:30 pm

L4L wrote:Guys, look at Redd's salary. 66 million in the next 4 years which will almost be doubled due to luxury tax. No one is going to pay that kind of money.

/endspeculation


Thank you L4L. This whole thing made little or no sense to begin with. Lakers will at least want to see how this frontcourt looks I think next season, so I don't believe there would be a move, if there was one, until the trade deadline. If the FL is working with Bynum Gasol and LO and right now I think it just might, then they will first try to talk LO into a more reasonable salary. That will be option one. If he can't be talked down then trade talks start.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15234
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Postby L4L on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:41 pm

^^Agreed.

Vash had a nice post in the last page that went into greater detail as to why this doesn't make sense, but it basically ends with the financial spectrum and it doesn't advance further than that into basketball discussion. If LO is moved, it is CERTAINLY not to increase salary.
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11242
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Postby lakerball4life on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:42 pm

IF this did happen(i dont think it will)... why not take it further and try and trade the milwaukee pick and jordan farmar to the twolves for their first pick...

they are looking for a good PG, and jordan has all the marks of a star pg... and they get the #7 pick to go after someone like mayo. Their pick is going to be top 3. That makes a fair amount of sense for them.

It could turn into

Odom/Mihm/Farmar

for

Redd/Rose

Ide do that :man1:

Bynum/Gasol/Kobe/Redd/Rose = excitement in my pants

(Writors disclaimer: this is merely me talking out of my anus, no validity should be associated with this post)
Image
User avatar
lakerball4life

 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:10 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby karlmalonefan on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:37 am

vaheblings wrote:Ok when i wrote this like a couple of days ago i told you i herd LO was gonna get traded right? Well the same person who told me, i saw again last night & i was told, Odom & Mihm (if Mihm picks up his 4 million dollar player option, which he will) are the talks go to the Bucks for Michael Redd & there 1st round pick. And possibly other players. But once again this is what i was told.
:man10:
User avatar
karlmalonefan

 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Postby karlmalonefan on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:46 am

yong wrote:
lakersforthewin wrote:
yong wrote:huh?!

michael redd + their first round pick?!!?!

WOW.

i love LO, and he is a better player than redd, as redd's defence is horrendous.

but that high first round pick?

just imagine

LO + mihm for Redd + OJ Mayo

where do I sign?


how are you going to spread PT with Kobe, Redd, Mayo, and Sasha at SG?


well redd shall play at SF if he is acquired. and he will become such a defensive liability it won't even be funny.

still, redd + mayo.... i will jump on that, for mayo.

guys need to cool down and understand that this rumour may be legit.

the bucks are uncomfortable with redd being their franchise player and they wanna rebuild around bogut + Yi. Redd has impeded their growth and they are stuck at mediocrity with Redd as their star. at the same time, redd has a cancerous contract while odom is a star with an expiring contract.

but i will feel real upset if they trade odom. damn... don't wanna lose such a great man and team player..
You inadvertently bring up a good point; with Bogut and Yi on the team why would the Bucks need Lamar and Mihm? :man10:
User avatar
karlmalonefan

 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Postby shakin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:52 am

you clowns.... yeah, let's give up Odom. has anyone noticed that we're going to challenge for a championship THIS YEAR, with a team that's been beat up ALL YEAR, and hasn't played completely together much?

hello.

Odom has been part of the glue that's held this squad together this year through thick and thin. he hasn't always been perfect. he's had his ups and downs, but in the end lamar plays his butt off unselfishly playing good defense, getting middle teens for points, creating mismatches, passing to the open guy, grabbing TONS of boards, running the break, and absolutely being in the lineup dang near every night.

stop playing fantasy GM here and leave our team alone. you can sit there and pick at every player's faults cuz they all have them. Gasol isn't a great defender, bynum is young and clueless at times, lamar doesnt' consistently score tons, kobe can take a few too many shots at times, fisher can chuck too and his on the ball D can be slow.... SO WHAT? collectively this team, INJURED and still extmremely young, is tied for the #1 spot in the west and could likely be holding the championship trophy when it's all said and done.

give it a rest armchair GMs. you can pull out any stat you want, but none of them tell the story of a player's worth to the team or what he gives on the court.... look at LAL's record and that's all you need to know.
User avatar
shakin

 
Posts: 678
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Postby karlmalonefan on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:01 am

spitty wrote:bucks want to get ridd of Redd because he sucks now from the injury and is cap hogger. Do you see them in Playoffs in this POS leastern conference?
Wait, so he sucks and is a 'cap hogger' and we want him why? :man10:
Last edited by karlmalonefan on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
karlmalonefan

 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Postby flexxdzl on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:12 am

strikemode14 wrote:Quote me now..

Odom will not be dealt period end of story.

Phil Jackson is foaming at the mouth having odom as a third option player. I mean having a guy who can rebound, somewhat run the offense at times, not selfish, has nice length playing the SF position and gives us a nice defensive FC with him, Pau and Odom. :man4:


The thing is not Phil but more Buss and Mitch ..and the fit also... Odom is Due 13 mill next plus he needs a new contract. That's alot of money to spend and still extend the other players and add draft picks and Pay MLE and LLE..we are over the cap and about to give Bynum the max and resign Turiaf and Sasha..

21. mill KB
15. mill PG
14.mill LO

If we extend Bynum that will be another 10 mill a year..So Odom is the odd man out unless Kobe takes 10 mill less a year and Odom takes 4 mill less a year ..then it could even out.


As Far as the Michael Redd Rumors..That would be a great trade but would leave the buck with no star power..seems unlikley

15 17 18 mill over the next 3 years..with that in mind the lakers would be smart then just to keep Odom.. Michael is Glenn Rice 2.0. With that being said it would be a great pick up..because..

Odom has a exp K ..So if the bucks wanted to start over they could..Odom would be the 2nd to 3rd best PF in the already..

Michael would spread the floor and alow Pau and Bynum the freedom to Operate ..he would be the perfect 3..

Also we don't need a pick ..that's another mouth to feed..so I do have belief in what is being discussed cuz it's make total since ..

LO, Luke and/or Rad.. would have to be traded and Mihm has a exp k
User avatar
flexxdzl

 
Posts: 5799
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 am

Postby thewill on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:54 am

This sounds like a rumor being planted by the Bucks. If they really want cap space, they should just trade for Marbury or Kidd.

This year's draft has been sold as being deep, but I don't buy it. I think it's all hype to sell college basketball. Derrick Rose couldn't hit clutch free throws in the finals.
thewill

 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Postby vaheblings on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:31 am

Massacre wrote:I don't pay too much attention to the Milwaukee Bucks - but does it really make sense to trade your star player AND your lottery selection? Not that I doubt your sources, but I don't understand that.

Wouldn't dealing your franchise player mean rebuilding? What sense does it make to package your lottery pick? If the deal was solely based on Redd -- it would make sense because Milwaukee gains a large expiring and keeps the pick.



Eyyy man believe me, i dont beleive it either, or maybe i dont wanna beleive it but this guy knows his stuff, he told me a trade was gonna happend this year and it did (Gasol) i can't say who it is, but ive been proven wrong by this person. So im just tellin u what im told. Now the rest is history.
User avatar
vaheblings

 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:20 am
Location: Glendale, CA

Postby Ras Algethi on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:41 am

vaheblings wrote:
Massacre wrote:I don't pay too much attention to the Milwaukee Bucks - but does it really make sense to trade your star player AND your lottery selection? Not that I doubt your sources, but I don't understand that.

Wouldn't dealing your franchise player mean rebuilding? What sense does it make to package your lottery pick? If the deal was solely based on Redd -- it would make sense because Milwaukee gains a large expiring and keeps the pick.



Eyyy man believe me, i dont beleive it either, or maybe i dont wanna beleive it but this guy knows his stuff, he told me a trade was gonna happend this year and it did (Gasol) i can't say who it is, but ive been proven wrong by this person. So im just tellin u what im told. Now the rest is history.


If you knew about the Gasol trade before it happened, why didn't you break the story to everyone here?
Image
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
User avatar
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 18061
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Laker Land

Postby vaheblings on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:46 am

two0one7 wrote:
vaheblings wrote:
Massacre wrote:I don't pay too much attention to the Milwaukee Bucks - but does it really make sense to trade your star player AND your lottery selection? Not that I doubt your sources, but I don't understand that.

Wouldn't dealing your franchise player mean rebuilding? What sense does it make to package your lottery pick? If the deal was solely based on Redd -- it would make sense because Milwaukee gains a large expiring and keeps the pick.



Eyyy man believe me, i dont beleive it either, or maybe i dont wanna beleive it but this guy knows his stuff, he told me a trade was gonna happend this year and it did (Gasol) i can't say who it is, but ive been proven wrong by this person. So im just tellin u what im told. Now the rest is history.


If you knew about the Gasol trade before it happened, why didn't you break the story to everyone here?


It was not about that i new it was Gasol, all i was told was there will be a trade, and i wanted 2 wait & see to know if this person had credabilty and he did, so thats why this time i posted it. Yall make it seem like im the bad guy or evil guy, u can beleive me if u want, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! Im just tellin you what i was told. Dang man next time i will never post anything like this ever again.
User avatar
vaheblings

 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:20 am
Location: Glendale, CA

Postby Ras Algethi on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:48 am

^Fair enough. I'm not calling you a liar but you have to understand why everyone's skeptical.
Image
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
User avatar
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 18061
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Laker Land

Postby vaheblings on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:52 am

two0one7 wrote:^Fair enough. I'm not calling you a liar but you have to understand why everyone's skeptical.


Well I guess the only thing 2 do is wait in see in the summer right?
User avatar
vaheblings

 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:20 am
Location: Glendale, CA

Postby LaLaKeRz4LiFe on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:54 am

vaheblings wrote:
two0one7 wrote:
vaheblings wrote:
Massacre wrote:I don't pay too much attention to the Milwaukee Bucks - but does it really make sense to trade your star player AND your lottery selection? Not that I doubt your sources, but I don't understand that.

Wouldn't dealing your franchise player mean rebuilding? What sense does it make to package your lottery pick? If the deal was solely based on Redd -- it would make sense because Milwaukee gains a large expiring and keeps the pick.



Eyyy man believe me, i dont beleive it either, or maybe i dont wanna beleive it but this guy knows his stuff, he told me a trade was gonna happend this year and it did (Gasol) i can't say who it is, but ive been proven wrong by this person. So im just tellin u what im told. Now the rest is history.


If you knew about the Gasol trade before it happened, why didn't you break the story to everyone here?


It was not about that i new it was Gasol, all i was told was there will be a trade, and i wanted 2 wait & see to know if this person had credabilty and he did, so thats why this time i posted it. Yall make it seem like im the bad guy or evil guy, u can beleive me if u want, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! Im just tellin you what i was told. Dang man next time i will never post anything like this ever again.
uh, anyone could of said theres going to be a trade this year... :man3: :man10:
LaLaKeRz4LiFe

 
Posts: 11446
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: From the Bay to LA

Postby vaheblings on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:56 am

LaLaKeRz4LiFe wrote:
vaheblings wrote:
two0one7 wrote:
vaheblings wrote:
Massacre wrote:I don't pay too much attention to the Milwaukee Bucks - but does it really make sense to trade your star player AND your lottery selection? Not that I doubt your sources, but I don't understand that.

Wouldn't dealing your franchise player mean rebuilding? What sense does it make to package your lottery pick? If the deal was solely based on Redd -- it would make sense because Milwaukee gains a large expiring and keeps the pick.



Eyyy man believe me, i dont beleive it either, or maybe i dont wanna beleive it but this guy knows his stuff, he told me a trade was gonna happend this year and it did (Gasol) i can't say who it is, but ive been proven wrong by this person. So im just tellin u what im told. Now the rest is history.


If you knew about the Gasol trade before it happened, why didn't you break the story to everyone here?


It was not about that i new it was Gasol, all i was told was there will be a trade, and i wanted 2 wait & see to know if this person had credabilty and he did, so thats why this time i posted it. Yall make it seem like im the bad guy or evil guy, u can beleive me if u want, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! Im just tellin you what i was told. Dang man next time i will never post anything like this ever again.
uh, anyone could of said theres going to be a trade this year... :man3: :man10:


Man F this Ish, i aint ever gonna post things i hear again.
User avatar
vaheblings

 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:20 am
Location: Glendale, CA

Postby borri on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:59 am

vaheblings wrote:
LaLaKeRz4LiFe wrote:
vaheblings wrote:
two0one7 wrote:
vaheblings wrote:
Massacre wrote:I don't pay too much attention to the Milwaukee Bucks - but does it really make sense to trade your star player AND your lottery selection? Not that I doubt your sources, but I don't understand that.

Wouldn't dealing your franchise player mean rebuilding? What sense does it make to package your lottery pick? If the deal was solely based on Redd -- it would make sense because Milwaukee gains a large expiring and keeps the pick.



Eyyy man believe me, i dont beleive it either, or maybe i dont wanna beleive it but this guy knows his stuff, he told me a trade was gonna happend this year and it did (Gasol) i can't say who it is, but ive been proven wrong by this person. So im just tellin u what im told. Now the rest is history.


If you knew about the Gasol trade before it happened, why didn't you break the story to everyone here?


It was not about that i new it was Gasol, all i was told was there will be a trade, and i wanted 2 wait & see to know if this person had credabilty and he did, so thats why this time i posted it. Yall make it seem like im the bad guy or evil guy, u can beleive me if u want, I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP! Im just tellin you what i was told. Dang man next time i will never post anything like this ever again.
uh, anyone could of said theres going to be a trade this year... :man3: :man10:


Man F this Ish, i aint ever gonna post things i hear again.


Forget those guys bro. Don't even let them bug you like that. However if you do choose not to post about what you hear..........fine its your choice.....but PLEASE PM me about what you hear. Cuz I do appreciate it.
User avatar
borri

 
Posts: 8037
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:16 pm

Postby Ryder Havasu on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:00 am

I'm not going to question your sources it's fun for me either way. I think insider info is great food for thought. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. It's fun to hear and speculate. So I appreciate you and others (Emplay, Gumby, etc...) for bringing this to the table.
Now just don't Haley us :man12: If Haley's your source then we've got problems :man13:
Now with that said that proposed deal doesn't make sense on both sides. We get a bigger, longer contact and the bucks go into rebuilding by giving away a lottery pick?
Image
Black and Gold / Purple and Gold
check out www.myspace.com/theflipnotes
User avatar
Ryder Havasu

 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:13 am
Location: No Longer Hawaii DANGIT!!!!

Postby borri on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:06 am

Ryder Havasu wrote:I'm not going to question your sources it's fun for me either way. I think insider info is great food for thought. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. It's fun to hear and speculate. So I appreciate you and others (Emplay, Gumby, etc...) for bringing this to the table.
Now just don't Haley us :man12: If Haley's your source then we've got problems :man13:
Now with that said that proposed deal doesn't make sense on both sides. We get a bigger, longer contact and the bucks go into rebuilding by giving away a lottery pick?


Your right. It doesn't make logical sense. Maybe we are missing a piece. Just throwing it up there.......LO + VRad for Redd, Draft Pick? Or some permutation of us getting rid of a K to make the salaries work to get within the cap.

Still though, why would the Bucks want one of our other K's?
User avatar
borri

 
Posts: 8037
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:16 pm

Postby Enforcer on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:06 am

Man why do people want to move Odom? He's been great with us and he plays really well with Gasol and Kobe.
User avatar
Enforcer

 
Posts: 2203
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:47 am
Location: The internets

PreviousNext

Return to Sourced Rumors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.