Last Game...

Postby hZm on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:31 am

grego wrote:I defintely have to wash my shirt now that you gave me second hand sweat. Or is it 3rd hand sweat?!


1. Devin's body.

2. All over my shirt and body.

3. A little from my hand onto your shirt.

3rd hand. Haha but mine is a lot worse.
User avatar
hZm

 
Posts: 8879
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:14 pm
Location: Tarzana, California

Postby magicmoment on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:32 am

hZm wrote:
grego wrote:I defintely have to wash my shirt now that you gave me second hand sweat. Or is it 3rd hand sweat?!


1. Devin's body.

2. All over my shirt and body.

3. A little from my hand onto your shirt.

3rd hand. Haha but mine is a lot worse.


remember. 2nd hand is worse than the thing itself. :man12: :man10:
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!


add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
User avatar
magicmoment

 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: S0UTH BAY --

Postby grego on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:34 am

Don't have time to update my photos just yet, but I figure I should at least.... well......

One camera isn't as good with the lighting. So it defintely has more issues with noise.

Image
User avatar
grego
Clublakers Rep: Spurs
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby magicmoment on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:37 am

grego wrote:Don't have time to update my photos just yet, but I figure I should at least.... well......

One camera isn't as good with the lighting. So it defintely has more issues with noise.

Image


:man10: :man10: :man10: i can already see the reaction of the guys in here.. hahahahaha..
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!


add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
User avatar
magicmoment

 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: S0UTH BAY --

Postby hZm on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:37 am

OMG :man4:
User avatar
hZm

 
Posts: 8879
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:14 pm
Location: Tarzana, California

Postby jimbo327 on Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:56 pm

Seriously, you gotta work the zoom a lot more! We want some close-ups. U failed! :man10:

And Wafer probably haven't eaten in like 2 days, just Laker sponsored gatorade. :mhihi:
User avatar
jimbo327

 
Posts: 14919
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Where Else?

Postby doggystyl3 on Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:05 pm

was there last night too. First time at summer game.

anyone notice in the third quarter when Farmar tripped up the Grizzlies center, can't remember his name, tall white dopy dude. It was right at mid-court and it looked like Farmar got pissed about something and straight tripped him on purpose. The dude ate 5hit on the court and was trying to get a flagrant called.

it was funny :mhihi:

ohh yeah, Ruddy Gay is badasss.
answers come when the mind is clear
User avatar
doggystyl3

 
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:42 am
Location: santa cruz mountains

Postby grego on Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:55 pm

jimbo327 wrote:Seriously, you gotta work the zoom a lot more! We want some close-ups. U failed! :man10:

And Wafer probably haven't eaten in like 2 days, just Laker sponsored gatorade. :mhihi:


Oh i have zoomed stuff too. But that's a teaser.
User avatar
grego
Clublakers Rep: Spurs
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Previous

Return to Summer League 2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.