LOL at Dorsey [Sorry JSM]

LOL at Dorsey [Sorry JSM]

Postby Vincey on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:30 am

It's not that big a deal since it's just Summer league, but this was hilarious because not only did Dee Brown tip in that shot at the buzzer to force OT, the Wizards eventually won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01og7N-rm_o

Sorry, it didn't embed for some reason.
Vincey

Postby JSM on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:06 pm

HoopsWorld: With time short, Nick Young would hit a three to give the Wizards a prayer. On the following possession, Gustavo Barrera would get knocked hard out of bounds - resulting in two free throws (making one).

Sitting in street clothes for the Rockets was Joey Dorsey who took exception to the play on Barrera. He stood up and threatened Washington's Dee Brown who seemed surprised by the confrontation.

Moments later the referee would eject Dorsey - who wasn't even playing in the game.

"You've got to get him out of here," said the official to the Rockets' bench.

Dorsey reluctantly got up and stood in doorway slightly outside to watch the remainder of the game - which involved an impressive put back by Dee Brown to tie up the game and force overtime.

The Wizards took over in the brief two-minute extra session.

After the game, Dorsey joked, "I've already got a bad reputation."

Referee just wanted his 15 minutes of fame.

Absolutely no reason to toss him. A T is understandable, considering he stood up but tossing him. WEAK.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby bobyahead on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:00 pm

that was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen, and I'm talking about the refs. WTH? I swear those damn refs put those whistles to use man. I can't wait until a ref t's up a fan. That day is coming
bobyahead

Return to Summer League 2013