2012 Olympics: USA basketball coverage?

2012 Olympics: USA basketball coverage?

Postby Finwë on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm from Argentina, so I haven't really been getting much info about team USA in this upcoming Olympics. Given that Kobe is playing (along many players that I really like), I am really interesting in watching as much of it as I can, not only games, but practices and interviews as well.
SO, I was wondering, where can I watch all that? Internet streaming is one option, I just would like to know who's broadcasting the games, and if there's gonna be some special coverage in NBA TV or ESPN or other international networks that include practices and interviews and stuff.

It's probably early to know, so if that's the case, I'll bump the thread on a later date.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Re: 2012 Olympics: USA basketball coverage?

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Scrimmages and exhibitions will probably be on ESPN like last time and the actual games are all on NBC
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby intuitivelOve on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 pm

anybody got a stream to live selection show on nbatv tonight?
intuitivelOve

Postby Finwë on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:40 am

That's what I need. Streams. For exhibition games and olympic games.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Finwë wrote:That's what I need. Streams. For exhibition games and olympic games.

I watched the entire USA Team selection show on NBATV and when the show was almost over they showed the practice games for Team USA and I guess they all will be on NBATV
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby Finwë on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 am

Battle Tested20 wrote:
Finwë wrote:That's what I need. Streams. For exhibition games and olympic games.

I watched the entire USA Team selection show on NBATV and when the show was almost over they showed the practice games for Team USA and I guess they all will be on NBATV

The problem is, since I don't live in the US, your NBA TV doesn't have the same programming as my NBA TV.. It's been nothing but "playoff playback" & "nba action" these past few days..
US network' programming will obviously show much more team USA stuff than the international programming.. That's why I need online streams.
Finwë

Postby lakersStan24 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 am

Games Will Be Shown on ESPN at least they are where I live
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Return to Team USA