Any1 goin to the Team USA Bball Scrimmage in Vegas?

Any1 goin to the Team USA Bball Scrimmage in Vegas?

Postby JustLakers on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 pm

It's next sunday the 22nd. i'm goin for my bday, just wondering if anyother CLers were gonna be there.

woooord.
with all the ANKLE injuries, the lakers should change their name from the LOS ANGELES LAKERS to:

the "Los Ankleless Lakers!"

ahhhhhhhahahaha.

myspace.com/justfunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtzRKHkDU0A
JustLakers

Postby JuanoLAL on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:42 pm

I hope to.
JuanoLAL

Postby ladam24 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:07 pm

Is this televised?

If someone's capping it that would be great to be bale to see some of the action.
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
ladam24

Postby Cody on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 pm

ladam24 wrote:Is this televised?

If someone's capping it that would be great to be bale to see some of the action.
Cody

Postby Heartburn on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 pm

How many days? I will be in Vegas beginning the 27th. If they're still there, I want to go.
Heartburn

Postby JustLakers on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:32 pm

here are the specifics from UNLVtickets.com

The State Farm USA Basketball Challenge will give basketball fans a rare chance to see many of the best players in the world compete on two teams and against one-another in what we will be approaching as a serious meaningful game,” said USA head coach Mike Krzyzewski.

Team Roster:
Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets); Shane Battier (Houston Rockets); Chauncey Billups (Detroit Pistons); Chris Bosh (Toronto Raptors); Bruce Bowen (San Antonio Spurs); Elton Brand (Los Angeles Clippers); Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers); Kirk Hinrich (Chicago Bulls); Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic); LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers); Antawn Jamison (Washington Wizards); Shawn Marion (Phoenix Suns); Adam Morrison (Charlotte Bobcats); Michael Redd (Milwaukee Bucks); J.J. Redick (Orlando Magic); Luke Ridnour (Seattle SuperSonics); Amaré Stoudemire (Phoenix Suns); Carlos Boozer (Utah Jazz); Tyson Chandler (New Orleans Hornets); Kevin Durant (University of Texas); Jason Kidd (New Jersey Nets); Mike Miller (Memphis Grizzlies); Greg Oden (Ohio State University); Tayshaun Prince (Detroit Pistons); and Deron Williams (Utah Jazz)

Sucks oden won't be playin' cuz his dumb tonsils. but i'm excited to see a lot of those guys play together.
with all the ANKLE injuries, the lakers should change their name from the LOS ANGELES LAKERS to:

the "Los Ankleless Lakers!"

ahhhhhhhahahaha.

myspace.com/justfunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtzRKHkDU0A
JustLakers

Postby Tradeodom on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:08 am

ZZzZzZZZzzzzz...
FISH OR FAMINE, LAKERS 4 LIFE!
Tradeodom

Postby solenstyle on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:32 am

JustLakers wrote:here are the specifics from UNLVtickets.com

The State Farm USA Basketball Challenge will give basketball fans a rare chance to see many of the best players in the world compete on two teams and against one-another in what we will be approaching as a serious meaningful game,” said USA head coach Mike Krzyzewski.

Team Roster:
Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets); Shane Battier (Houston Rockets); Chauncey Billups (Detroit Pistons); Chris Bosh (Toronto Raptors); Bruce Bowen (San Antonio Spurs); Elton Brand (Los Angeles Clippers); Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers); Kirk Hinrich (Chicago Bulls); Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic); LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers); Antawn Jamison (Washington Wizards); Shawn Marion (Phoenix Suns); Adam Morrison (Charlotte Bobcats); Michael Redd (Milwaukee Bucks); J.J. Redick (Orlando Magic); Luke Ridnour (Seattle SuperSonics); Amaré Stoudemire (Phoenix Suns); Carlos Boozer (Utah Jazz); Tyson Chandler (New Orleans Hornets); Kevin Durant (University of Texas); Jason Kidd (New Jersey Nets); Mike Miller (Memphis Grizzlies); Greg Oden (Ohio State University); Tayshaun Prince (Detroit Pistons); and Deron Williams (Utah Jazz)

Sucks oden won't be playin' cuz his dumb tonsils. but i'm excited to see a lot of those guys play together.

Durant is going to suck man... He's not ready to take on that competition. Oh well, a great learning experience.
solenstyle

Postby ladam24 on Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:50 am

solenstyle wrote:
JustLakers wrote:here are the specifics from UNLVtickets.com

Team Roster:

Durant is going to suck man... He's not ready to take on that competition. Oh well, a great learning experience.

He'll just ride the pine.

Assuming he actually makes the 12 man roster. Which I highly doubt.
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
ladam24

Postby magicmoment on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:34 pm

if im not mistaken, they will be there till the 25th.
as of a few days ago, my aunt who lives in LV said that she already saw the players there at the Rio gambling. haha.
but mmhm. i arrive on the 22nd. ill be there for a couple of days............ in the same hotel. :man13: bahahahahha.. :mhihi:
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby JuanoLAL on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:03 pm

The games on the 22nd... they have a training camp from July 20-22, not sure about after. Players are at the Rio because of Summer League. Are you going to the game MM?
JuanoLAL

Postby magicmoment on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:18 pm

idk. maybe ill try. maybe my aunt has some connection. haha.
shes all over LV. hahaha
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby LakerFan247 on Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:39 pm

ya im gonna be there, got my kobe team usa jersey ready
LakerFan247

Postby A Nitty on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:47 pm