August 6, 2012 - USA vs. Argentina

Re: August 6, 2012 - USA vs. Argentina

Postby kray28 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Kobe looked good in the beginning...thought he played well overall. I watched the stream with no commentary, so I don't give a crap what whoever said.
kray28

Postby Azndude2190 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Kobe was horrible today :man10:
A deep man, believes that the evil eye can wither, that the heart's blessing can heal, and that love can overcome all odds.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Azndude2190

Postby kray28 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm

kobebryant248 wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:If this is any indication of what to see from Kobe next season we're in big big trouble :man10:

what a joke. this is a party for all your kobe haters right now like kobe is playing so far in the olympiscs but he won t playing like this in the new season .and that is a pronmise that i give you all you .... kobe haters

ScrotalSack (who still hasn't figured out after 3+ years that the scrotum is the sack) is pretty much keeping up with the typical quality of his posts.
kray28

Postby kray28 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm

kray28 wrote:Kobe looked good in the beginning...thought he played well overall. I watched the stream with no commentary, so I don't give a crap what whoever said.

I watched his first stint, and he looked totally fine. Scored 7 pts on 50% shooting, and only had one bad defensive play. I'm glad he's not doing too much...he doesn't have to, and I don't want him getting hurt.
kray28

Postby Finwë on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I think it's extremely foolish to predict Kobe's performance with the Lakers & Nash this upcoming season based on his performance today against argentina. NOTHING to do with it, at all. Incredibly different.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby TIME on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:53 pm

kobebryant248 wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:If this is any indication of what to see from Kobe next season we're in big big trouble :man10:

what a joke. this is a party for all your kobe haters right now like kobe is playing so far in the olympiscs but he won t playing like this in the new season .and that is a pronmise that i give you all you .... kobe haters

Check your PMs.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Postby Punk-101 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Kobe "the Black-Hole...er...I mean...Mamba Bryant"!
“Action has meaning only in relationship; and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict. The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action.”
-Jiddu Krishnamurti
Punk-101

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:24 pm

kray28 wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:

ScrotalSack (who still hasn't figured out after 3+ years that the scrotum is the sack) is pretty much keeping up with the typical quality of his posts.

Yeah because I'm going to PM a mod and tell them to change my name to JoelMyersScrotum. They mean the same thing anyway, I just chose this one because it had a better ring to it. I actually spelled "Sac" wrong in my name though, looks like after 3+ years you haven't figured that out.

I like how angry everyone here got after I made a post that clearly wasn't serious. I think that's when you should take a step back and realize you are way too attached to a person you don't know and will probably never meet.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:58 pm

kobebryant248 wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:Kobe sucks and we are in trouble next year if we have to be led by this bum.....

Posting just to see KobeBryant248's reaction

blah blah blah whining and complaining . hello mr kobe hater

Mission accomplished.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby GoldenChocobo on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Let's discuss... what does Kobe bring to team USA?

Outside shooting: apparently not
Interior scoring: not his role
Play-making: Nope. When he catches the ball, he takes a couple of seconds too many before he makes a move
Man-to-man defense: not since the first game
Help defense: maybe
GoldenChocobo

Postby kray28 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Kobe might be done....what will become of his legacy after such a horrible Olympics?

Discuss.
kray28

Postby therealdeal on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm

I hate Kobe. I want him dead.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby thisbjgz on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 pm

I really wished he just sat out this summer and rested his legs and such...his shooting has really been terrible.
thisbjgz

Postby bystander on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:Kobe sucks and we are in trouble next year if we have to be led by this bum.....

Posting just to see KobeBryant248's reaction

blah blah blah whining and complaining . hello mr kobe hater

Mission accomplished.

therealdeal wrote:I hate Kobe. I want him dead.

awesone, love this forum
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
bystander

Postby jimbo327 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 am

Black Mamba only comes out during the real games.
Soylent Green is People!
jimbo327

Postby wcsoldier81 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 am

Always hilarious the way Kobe fans become sarcastic when he's playing at a horrible level ...
wcsoldier81

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am

hey one question. in that forum it s a lakers forum so is this not wortth some punishing from the moderators what that dude here wrote ? therealdeal wrote:I hate Kobe. I want him dead. is that ok to say i don t think so . so please don t tell me this guy comes out without beeing punished as he said he wants the dead of a player . so what fan is that huh ? regargdless how bad a player was in a game no one and i mean no one has the rights to say something like that as he said he wants the death of a player . so he can say he hates a player despite he is a lakers fan in my opinion if you are a true lakers fan you cant say this but it s his choice. so like i said if he wants to hate then let him but to say he wants the death of a player that is a bsoluely a no go and has to be punished. what a weak stuff. :bang: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 am

by the way you so called fans it s the olympics not the nba finals or playoffs. so don t overreact like it s that big. kobe doesn t need to be so great because of his teammates . so his legacy is far from over. yeah i wished he played better so far in the olympics but to say he is playing like crap it s not true because he isn t looking that much to score , he is more looking to play defense .so it s funny but also sad to see that some of the so called fans here are waiting to see that kobe isn t playing that big and as soon as that goes down they say stupid s,... over him. i think he will play much better in the next rounds to come . and by the way kobe didn t played that much so far . 2nd half vs france no kobe , 2nd half vs nigeria no kobe 2nd half vs tunisia no kobe . like i said he will be better in the next rounds but he isn t on the team to score , it s mostly durant and anthony plus james in the end of a close game. and his career and legacy is far from over . he will show all of you haters that comes the new season. and please don t hop on the kobe train ones he plays again very good because i know who is a real fan and who is not a freal fan in the forum . enough said :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby Murdock on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:49 am

kobebryant248 wrote:hey one question. in that forum it s a lakers forum so is this not wortth some punishing from the moderators what that dude here wrote ? therealdeal wrote:I hate Kobe. I want him dead. is that ok to say i don t think so . so please don t tell me this guy comes out without beeing punished as he said he wants the dead of a player . so what fan is that huh ? regargdless how bad a player was in a game no one and i mean no one has the rights to say something like that as he said he wants the death of a player . so he can say he hates a player despite he is a lakers fan in my opinion if you are a true lakers fan you cant say this but it s his choice. so like i said if he wants to hate then let him but to say he wants the death of a player that is a bsoluely a no go and has to be punished. what a weak stuff. :bang: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

man read between the lines ... therealdeal meant it sarcastically ... actually it is you who should cool it down a bit with your Kobe-homeism
Murdock

Postby therealdeal on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:06 am

Okay...

First of all what I said was clearly sarcasm and clearly not meant to be serious. There are few people on this planet that I think deserve to die and I'm fairly sure Kobe Bryant isn't one of them (unless he's secretly a terrorist that is responsible for the suffering of thousands...). No one could have read my post and thought I was serious. Perhaps English isn't your first language though so I apologize that you didn't catch the sarcasm and that you were so offended.

Secondly, if I did hate Kobe, that's my prerogative. I am allowed to hate Kobe Bryant and post on this site. There are more than a couple such guys here. We do not "punish" these posters just for hate, they must first say or do something inappropriate towards another member or towards the site. You are not prosecuted just for having an opinion.

All that said... I think you need a time out.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 am

therealdeal wrote:

All that said... I think you need a time out.

:man10: put him on timeout....LMAO :man10:
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 am

kray28 wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:

Oh man...pot meet kettle. This guy. :man10:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Previous

Return to Team USA