Batum goes NUTS

Batum goes NUTS

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 am

Image
"Allons-y Lakers!"
User avatar
KareemTheGreat33

 
Posts: 7825
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby nameant on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 am

Haha he mad. What a douche.
User avatar
nameant

 
Posts: 25329
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby kray28 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:57 am

Batum goes for the NUTS
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21238
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby KB24 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 am

Batum has always come off as an immature duick.

I have also always hated him, especially when he started showboating by dunking on Pau multiple times.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55547
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 am

KB24 wrote:Batum has always come off as an immature duick.

I have also always hated him, especially when he started showboating by dunking on Pau multiple times.


The only thing worse than being a dick is being a duick. :man1:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bystander on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 am

Batum On Navarro Hit: I Wanted To Give Him A Good Reason To Flop


Piece of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

He should be ejected and he should not play next game on the Olympics. Navarro is 10 times the player you are douche.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby nameant on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 am

bystander wrote:He should be ejected and he should not play next game on the Olympics. Navarro is 10 times the player you are douche.


Hmm...Navarro had some hype going into the NBA and flopped. Batum just signed a big contract....
User avatar
nameant

 
Posts: 25329
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bystander on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

nameant wrote:
bystander wrote:He should be ejected and he should not play next game on the Olympics. Navarro is 10 times the player you are douche.


Hmm...Navarro had some hype going into the NBA and flopped. Batum just signed a big contract....


LOL
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby wcsoldier81 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:14 am

This is what happened when flopping isn't controlled during game...

Spanish players/teams have been thinking they are entitled to get a favorable treatment from refs since they have been on a roll in majors sports for half of a decade so they are crying/flopping all game long .... same with Barcelona in football for example .

Congrats to Spain ... there are still classy players on this team ... except for Navarro , Fernandez and Calderon
wcsoldier81

 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 am

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bystander on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 am

^^ Yeah, yeah, of course. You're absolutely right.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 am

wcsoldier81 wrote:This is what happened when flopping isn't controlled during game...

Spanish players/teams have been thinking they are entitled to get a favorable treatment from refs since they have been on a roll in majors sports for half of a decade so they are crying/flopping all game long .... same with Barcelona in football for example .

Congrats to Spain ... there are still classy players on this team ... except for Navarro , Fernandez and Calderon


I mean don't get me wrong, what Batum did was obviously wrong, but the man has a point. Flopping kills the game.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby wcsoldier81 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 am

He let his frustration come out the wrong way, he should have played better and win the game

... but the way most of the medias are treating this incident "one-sided" as : " Batum is a terrible guy , poor Navarro " is hilarious .... this is the exact same thing as MWP elbow .... both Harden and Navarro arent 100% innocent in these incidents
wcsoldier81

 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 am

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby therealdeal on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 am

Teach a guy not to flop by giving him a solid hit on a real foul, don't punch him in the nuts.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40272
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bystander on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 pm

wcsoldier81 wrote:He let his frustration come out the wrong way, he should have played better and win the game

... but the way most of the medias are treating this incident "one-sided" as : " Batum is a terrible guy , poor Navarro " is hilarious .... this is the exact same thing as MWP elbow .... both Harden and Navarro arent 100% innocent in these incidents


Navarro shot 6 FTs and 2 of them were the T. I'd like to know how is Navarro guilty in this. You're blind man.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby wcsoldier81 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 pm

bystander wrote:
wcsoldier81 wrote:He let his frustration come out the wrong way, he should have played better and win the game

... but the way most of the medias are treating this incident "one-sided" as : " Batum is a terrible guy , poor Navarro " is hilarious .... this is the exact same thing as MWP elbow .... both Harden and Navarro arent 100% innocent in these incidents


Navarro shot 6 FTs and 2 of them were the T. I'd like to know how is Navarro guilty in this. You're blind man.

flopping on screens , crying to refs all game long ... but yeah Rudy was worse in the flopping department I'll give you that ... but since Rudy and Batum are friends ... you should be happy , you won the game..
wcsoldier81

 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 am

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby Maluco Beleza on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm

and the refs didn't even throw them out of the game. smh
User avatar
Maluco Beleza

 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby D.B. Cooper on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 pm

That'll teach those pussies not flop and tank.
Image
User avatar
D.B. Cooper

 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: C.L

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby LooN3y on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:17 pm

i wanna see that frenchie do that in a NBA game against american players, dude is gonna get checked
LooN3y

 
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bystander on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

D.B. Cooper wrote:That'll teach those pussies not flop and tank.


yeah i'm sure that teach something to the spaniards, other than tony parker is 12-1 against spain, pau is 10-0 against france. france tanked in 2009 and 2011 trying not to be matched to spain, but how quickly things are forgotten. also, watch the game before calling them floppers. other than rudy exagerating contact in 2 fouls there were none flopping from spain. and still you have to prove they tanked rather than sucked.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6382
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:34 pm

bystander wrote:
D.B. Cooper wrote:That'll teach those pussies not flop and tank.


yeah i'm sure that teach something to the spaniards, other than tony parker is 12-1 against spain, pau is 10-0 against france. france tanked in 2009 and 2011 trying not to be matched to spain, but how quickly things are forgotten. also, watch the game before calling them floppers. other than rudy exagerating contact in 2 fouls there were none flopping from spain. and still you have to prove they tanked rather than sucked.


Sarcasm is often lost in translation. :man12:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby karacha on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Watching that .gif hurts.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37452
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby LakerFanIam on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 pm

In all fairness, it does look like he makes contact with the ball first....
Image
User avatar
LakerFanIam

 
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sec 117

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby LakerFanIam on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Batum On Navarro Hit: I Wanted To Give Him A Good Reason To Flop
Aug 08, 2012 1:29 PM EDT


The end of Spain's 66-59 victory over France included a hard foul committed by Nicolas Batum on Juan Carlos Navarro.

Batum swung at Navarro's groin area while trying to commit an intentional foul.

"I wanted to give him a good reason to flop," Batum said.

Batum wasn't ejected for the foul.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter)


Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222880/Batum_On_Navarro_Hit_I_Wanted_To_Give_Him_A_Good_Reason_To_Flop#ixzz230IcFCpi
Image
User avatar
LakerFanIam

 
Posts: 3679
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sec 117

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby Punk-101 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 pm

The flopping by Argentina and Spain has been out of control. Disgraceful.
Image
“Action has meaning only in relationship; and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict. The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action.”
-Jiddu Krishnamurti
User avatar
Punk-101

 
Posts: 13264
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:24 pm
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Batum goes NUTS

Postby therealdeal on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Punk-101 wrote:The flopping by Argentina and Spain has been out of control. Disgraceful.

Watching the Argentina vs. US game was so difficult. I hated it.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40272
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Next

Return to Team USA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.