EVERYONE GO TO FSN WEST!!!! 4 PM: TEAM USA GAME!!!!

Postby Cody on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:33 pm

KB+KG=DOMINATION wrote:
Lakers8899 wrote:
Cody wrote:
Lakers8899 wrote:
Cody wrote:
Lakers8899 wrote:You don't even understand what rhythm is and you say I haven't played/watched a game? :man10: Any superstar that could shoot the fadeaway could have made the shot that Kobe made. There wasn't even an attempt to soft-double him.


Okay, have you played competitive basketball before?

I said that your argument for rhythm can be used for ANY player and most game-winning shots... and you come back with this? The fact is, most players would have missed that shot.

Why would you double Kobe Bryant at the top of the trey, when all that would do is leave someone WIDE OPEN.... that is, with SIX SECONDS left in the game.

Let me help you, six seconds is more than enough time that, if you double Kobe Bean Bryant, you've got someone WIDE OPEN. That means no one is guarding the person and he is WIDE OPEN and will more than likely nail the shot. Because no one would be guarding that person.

Get it?


If you've actually watched a basketball game, you'd know that a well-timed double doesn't necessarily leave someone wide open.


You seriously think that they could have doubled Kobe Bryant without leaving someone wide open? Especially with 10-6 seconds left?

What's your argument anyway? That anyway could make a game-winning shot like Kobe Bryant because he had rhythm, spacing and shot over Jkidd. Well, anyone that can shoot a fadeaway? He didn't even fade that much on his shot.


I'm saying that it's not going to be that easy in a real game. In a real game, first they'll try hard to deny him the ball. If he does catch it, it'll likely be to the side where he'll have a lot less options. If he does get into that position, most likely, they'll help just right he looks like he was about to shoot, unless Prince was playing perfect defense, which he was not.


first off in a real game what about 2004 two clutch shots against the portland trailblazers basically some of the most difficult shots ive ever seen 2006 against pheonix game four over shawn marion and raja bell two of the best defenders in the NBA.

and if any player knew how to fadeaway they could make that shot. are you crazy go outside shoot ten fadeaways from 19 feet come back and honestly tell me how many you make. the fadeaway is the most difficult shot in basketball and kobe mastered it.

people say its just an exhibition game? lets watch the all star game next year to see if lebron bust his a$$ to go the other way and block a shot lets see if they acttually try to rip the ball out of each others hands. they took this game seriously maybe not like a regular season but it was far from exhibition.


Those are still, even to this day, the most amazing game winning shots I have ever seen. How in blue hells that he made that shot, especially considering that the game was on the line, BOTH SHOTS... anyways, amazing.

I'm not even sure why I bothered to type that. But it's true though:(
Image
User avatar
Cody

 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:02 pm

Postby Showtime is Magic on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:41 pm

KOBE :bow:
User avatar
Showtime is Magic

 
Posts: 6559
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:55 pm
Location: UCLA

Postby L4L on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:12 pm

two0one7 wrote:Replay is starting!

Btw, is there an ignore function on this forum? It'd be really useful.


I have a candidate in mind.
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11240
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Postby Ras Algethi on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 pm

L4L wrote:
two0one7 wrote:Replay is starting!

Btw, is there an ignore function on this forum? It'd be really useful.


I have a candidate in mind.


I'm sure we're thinking of the same candidate.
User avatar
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 18038
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Laker Land

Postby L4L on Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:15 pm

two0one7 wrote:
L4L wrote:
two0one7 wrote:Replay is starting!

Btw, is there an ignore function on this forum? It'd be really useful.


I have a candidate in mind.


I'm sure we're thinking of the same candidate.


Guaranteed.
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11240
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Postby ilovelakers on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:54 am

does anybody know where we can watch this game again online? any torrents?
ilovelakers

 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:27 pm

Postby Ras Algethi on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:01 am

I have a question for some of you people here. How did this site respond when Kobe scored his immortal 81 pts? Seeing the hate that Kobe gets regardless of how he performs, I bet there were still people nit picking at his game, calling him selfish, etc.
User avatar
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 18038
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Laker Land

Postby temp5F on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:06 am

TooSexyForMyShirt wrote:
Lal-mtl wrote:
James said of playing with Kidd - "I don't have that luxury on my team back in Cleveland. It's like a dream of mine."

Kobe making that kinda statement = throwing teammates under the bus.:man12:
Awesome game from Kidd though. He still has gas in his tank. :bow:

Kobe said it this way:

"ship that fata$$ out of here"


fata$$? Really. I heard "ship his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out of here" I didn't hear anything about fatass.
User avatar
temp5F

 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 am

Postby Tragic on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:10 am

two0one7 wrote:I have a question for some of you people here. How did this site respond when Kobe scored his immortal 81 pts? Seeing the hate that Kobe gets regardless of how he performs, I bet there were still people nit picking at his game, calling him selfish, etc.


The hating douche bags didn't have the heart to come on here, because it was impossible to hate on them. They have surfaced recently because their god "Lebron James", made it to the finals only to get swept.

I have a question for all the lebron jockers. What's the difference between making the finals, and getting swept as opposed to not making it out of the first round?

I'll tell you the difference, jack ****. Kobe is the greatest player to grace the court since Jordan depart, and it'll remain that way until he retires.
User avatar
Tragic

 
Posts: 7498
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:09 pm

Postby temp5F on Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:34 am

ilovelakers wrote:does anybody know where we can watch this game again online? any torrents?


Dude, check sportbit.org. Let me know if they have a torrent up, my account was purged months ago. :D

I know that some guy on LG was capping all of the games and putting up torrents up on that site, so he may have also capped that game.
User avatar
temp5F

 
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 am

Postby Force on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:29 am

temp5F wrote:
ilovelakers wrote:does anybody know where we can watch this game again online? any torrents?


Dude, check sportbit.org. Let me know if they have a torrent up, my account was purged months ago. :D

I know that some guy on LG was capping all of the games and putting up torrents up on that site, so he may have also capped that game.


Yeah just check LG. I'm pretty sure KobeKillin2night was putting up links to the game.
"Even though we survived through the struggle that made us, we still look at ourselve's through the eyes of people who hate us."

-Immortal Technique

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

-Patrick Henry
User avatar
Force

 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:11 pm

Postby LkrsOvrMia on Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:27 am

Lakers8899 wrote:
Cody wrote:
Lakers8899 wrote:
Cody wrote:
Lakers8899 wrote:You don't even understand what rhythm is and you say I haven't played/watched a game? :man10: Any superstar that could shoot the fadeaway could have made the shot that Kobe made. There wasn't even an attempt to soft-double him.


Okay, have you played competitive basketball before?

I said that your argument for rhythm can be used for ANY player and most game-winning shots... and you come back with this? The fact is, most players would have missed that shot.

Why would you double Kobe Bryant at the top of the trey, when all that would do is leave someone WIDE OPEN.... that is, with SIX SECONDS left in the game.

Let me help you, six seconds is more than enough time that, if you double Kobe Bean Bryant, you've got someone WIDE OPEN. That means no one is guarding the person and he is WIDE OPEN and will more than likely nail the shot. Because no one would be guarding that person.

Get it?


If you've actually watched a basketball game, you'd know that a well-timed double doesn't necessarily leave someone wide open.


You seriously think that they could have doubled Kobe Bryant without leaving someone wide open? Especially with 10-6 seconds left?

What's your argument anyway? That anyway could make a game-winning shot like Kobe Bryant because he had rhythm, spacing and shot over Jkidd. Well, anyone that can shoot a fadeaway? He didn't even fade that much on his shot.


I'm saying that it's not going to be that easy in a real game. In a real game, first they'll try hard to deny him the ball. If he does catch it, it'll likely be to the side where he'll have a lot less options. If he does get into that position, most likely, they'll help just right he looks like he was about to shoot, unless Prince was playing perfect defense, which he was not.


What don't you get? You can't defend it.

You're simply an idiot!
"Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael?" Rick Reilly

Bryant, who will be representing Team USA for the first time, told Gasol: "Being that we lost this series, you (guys) have no chance at a gold medal. I ain't goin' 0 for 2, homie."
User avatar
LkrsOvrMia

 
Posts: 3355
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:47 am
Location: "Sittin' on top of the world with my legs hanging free." -Dave Matthews

Postby BDG on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:41 am

Cody, 8899 and LkrsOverMia, all your comments are going under review.

This thread is too popular to lock unfortunately. I'd stop before you dig a deeper hole.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40944
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby LkrsOvrMia on Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:38 am

BDG wrote:Cody, 8899 and LkrsOverMia, all your comments are going under review.

This thread is too popular to lock unfortunately. I'd stop before you dig a deeper hole.


Sorry but I have seen worse than the adjective "idiot" on these boards.

:bang:
"Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael?" Rick Reilly

Bryant, who will be representing Team USA for the first time, told Gasol: "Being that we lost this series, you (guys) have no chance at a gold medal. I ain't goin' 0 for 2, homie."
User avatar
LkrsOvrMia

 
Posts: 3355
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:47 am
Location: "Sittin' on top of the world with my legs hanging free." -Dave Matthews

Previous

Return to Team USA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.