Oh, what a quarter. Now that's basketball.
That was the most entertaining quarter of basketball I've seen since the fourth quarter of LeBron's Game 5 in the Eastern Conference Finals vs. Detroit.
- Durant skying to about the back of the backboard to grab a two-handed board that he summarily flushed.
- Chris Bosh getting fouled on a nasty reverse dunk and then missing the and-1, grabbing his own rebound, and putting down an even nastier dunk.
- Kobe breaking out two crossovers in a row on (I think it was Chauncey), handling the rock like a yo-yo before blowing the layup.
- The fact that Jason Kidd doesn't have a shot attempt but has six rebounds and seven assists.
- The fact that Dwight Howard is 7-for-7 from the field.
- And the fact that it's only a two-possession game, so we might have the chance for a last second gamewinner.
Clic on Hgo's eye to read about your Lakers in French