Freeman's article on Team USA w/ a cheap shot on Kobe

Freeman's article on Team USA w/ a cheap shot on Kobe

Postby The Greatest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:51 pm

http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10937296

There's a spot on the article where Freeman refers to Kobe as Ko-me and I took great offense to it and I want to bring it to the attention of my Laker friends. Freeman insults Kobe all the time and I let it go cuz i know he loves Lebron and it seems that if you love Lebron you must hate Kobe, but this time it pissed me off because Kobe is playing for our country.

He played the longest season out of the whole team and then jumps onto team USA with a dislocated pinky and becomes the leader. Coach K talks about how he sets the tone of defense and is a great team player. All the other guys on the team talk about how great an influence Kobe is on their games and it pissed me off that Freeman would take a cheap shot, a pointless cheap shot basically calling Kobe selfish when he's battling for our country. I hope you guys go respond I set up a thread on sportsline called Why do you have to hate on Kobe? it pissed me off that Freeman disses a guy calling him a selfish when he's playing for the USA instead of getting surgery on his pinky.

Let our voices be heard! :jam2: :mad1:
The Greatest

Postby Ras Algethi on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Best way to handle this is to just ignore it. You're just giving him more hits by posting hits.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 pm

two0one7 wrote:Best way to handle this is to just ignore it. You're just giving him more hits by posting hits.

exactly, haven't we learned that these hacks no if they want hits they have to include Kobe in the article. A diss even goes further considering Kobe has the biggest fan base.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby gdchild on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Don't feed the hater.
gdchild

Postby d33pzone on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 am

He's just stirring the pot. Ignore him. When you're a hack and write on the internet, you try to get comments and hits from younger Kobe fans and play with their feelings, and the writer gets his desired hits and column full of comments.
d33pzone

Postby kobe>T-mac on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:16 pm

gdchild wrote:Don't feed the hater.

George Bernard Shaw once said "hatred is a cowards revenge for being intimidated." This guy is obviously threatened in some way by Kobes legacy..

Ignore the bastard
kobe>T-mac

Return to Team USA