Game 4: Sat. 8/16 - USA vs Spain- Predictions/Comments

Postby Cody on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:06 am

I love the way Spain plays.
Cody

Postby OC Lakerfan on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:09 am

Cody wrote:I love the way Spain plays.

17 TO for Espana.
10 for USA.
"If I was Kobe," AI continues, "I'd have begged Shaq to come back, and if I was Shaq, I would've begged Kobe to come back. Ego ain't going to get you nothin' except an early exit."
OC Lakerfan

Postby Cody on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:10 am

OC Lakerfan wrote:

17 TO for Espana.
10 for USA.

what the hell?

I know we're the better team. I'm just saying I like how Spain plays, good passing, spacing, smart shot selection, etc.

what did turnovers have to do with it?
Cody

Postby E.T Gasol on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:11 am

no game, this USA stealing many balls, 61 points the rest are many. Spain is playing poorly, 17 TO :freak2: . the key is being shot three points, 7 / 11 better than ever. U.S.A playing his best game in the Olympiad and Spain thinking more in 1 / 4 not in this game.
E.T Gasol

Postby D.B. Cooper on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:13 am

Let's cream those racist pricks.
D.B. Cooper

Postby OC Lakerfan on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:18 am

Cody wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:

17 TO for Espana.
10 for USA.

what the hell?

I know we're the better team. I'm just saying I like how Spain plays, good passing, spacing, smart shot selection, etc.

Hmmm, well how are 17 TOs indicative of a team who passes well, spaces well, and has smart shot selection?
"If I was Kobe," AI continues, "I'd have begged Shaq to come back, and if I was Shaq, I would've begged Kobe to come back. Ego ain't going to get you nothin' except an early exit."
OC Lakerfan

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 am

Take it easy Kobe...you dont need another foul for at least 6 minutes.
bumrusherer

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:21 am

Dont talk to the refs Kobe
bumrusherer

Postby KRC18 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:21 am

Kobe baby!

"We the best! Know that, don’t think it, know it! Its our turn! It's our championship! Our season! Lets go out here and make a statement! Its our turn now! Let's go!"

-Kobe Bryant
KRC18

Postby trodgers on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:21 am

Kobe.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby KRC18 on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:24 am

Lmao at Kobe. :man10:

"We the best! Know that, don’t think it, know it! Its our turn! It's our championship! Our season! Lets go out here and make a statement! Its our turn now! Let's go!"

-Kobe Bryant
KRC18

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:24 am

Melo has found that stroke...its over
bumrusherer

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:25 am

KRC18 wrote:Lmao at Kobe. :man10:
haha, do you think he was trying to get the rebound off the free throw. Kobe is a strange dude.
bumrusherer

Postby Vigen on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 am

Jason Kidd scored :freak2:

Vigen

Postby d33pzone on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 am

:man9: :man9: :man9:
d33pzone

Postby trodgers on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:28 am

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but I'd play Kidd over the other PGs, too. He is way better defensively and they make just as many stupid passes as he does offensively...he just manages the game better.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby TheGoat on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:29 am

Wow! this is a whipping. The real brutal behind the tool shed kind :man4: .
"After slamming in an alley-oop as the Suns center(Amare Stoudemire) clung helplessly to his arm, Bynum hopped around like he was on a pogo stick, grinning and nodding in a 'Who’s the man-child now?' sort of way" -Chris Broussard of espn.
TheGoat

Location: whispering orders into Kupchak's ear "Do it Mitch!"

Postby bumrusherer on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:31 am

trodgers wrote:Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but I'd play Kidd over the other PGs, too. He is way better defensively and they make just as many stupid passes as he does offensively...he just manages the game better.
If Melo makes his jumpers, then I agree. But if Kobe and Melo arent making the long shot, Kidd isnt needed at that point.
Kobe should be able to rest for the remainder of the game now.
bumrusherer

Postby Cody on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:31 am

OC Lakerfan wrote:
Cody wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:

17 TO for Espana.
10 for USA.

what the hell?

Hmmm, well how are 17 TOs indicative of a team who passes well, spaces well, and has smart shot selection?

lol, are you serious?

ok, i'll help you.

I like Spains style of play. I like how they pass, how they move, their shot selection, etc. Just their overrall style. That does not mean that I think they are the better team.

however, Team USA is much, much more athletic and we're playing great defense at the moment. In fact, USA is famous for their fast break and easy opportunity points. Any team we have is going to have more turnovers than usual, period.

Understand?
Cody

Postby Cody on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 am

SICK dunk by Wade!
Cody

Postby OC Lakerfan on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 am

Cody wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Cody wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:

17 TO for Espana.
10 for USA.

what the hell?

lol, are you serious?

ok, i'll help you.

I like Spains style of play. I like how they pass, how they move, their shot selection, etc. Just their overrall style. That does not mean that I think they are the better team.

however, Team USA is much, much more athletic and we're playing great defense at the moment. In fact, USA is famous for their fast break and easy opportunity points. Any team we have is going to have more turnovers than usual, period.

Understand?

Apparently you don't understand. They aren't playing well AT ALL. Save your argument for when they play up to their level. TeamUSA is playing far from a perfect game and blowing them out. Spain is stinking it up.

Therefore they aren't making good passes, plays, etc..

Understand? No need to try to talk down to me. It's quite obvious that it is YOU that doesn't understand they are playing horrible, which means bad passing, bad turnovers, etc..
OC Lakerfan

Postby Cody on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:38 am

Wow, Wade. I am loving this dude this summer.
Cody

Postby OC Lakerfan on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 am

Wade is just relentless. He's not flopping now either. Just playing hardddddd.
OC Lakerfan

Postby Cody on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 am

OC Lakerfan wrote:
Cody wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:
Cody wrote:
OC Lakerfan wrote:

17 TO for Espana.
10 for USA.

what the hell?

lol, are you serious?

ok, i'll help you.

Understand?

Apparently you don't understand. They aren't playing well AT ALL. Save your argument for when they play up to their level. TeamUSA is playing far from a perfect game and blowing them out. Spain is stinking it up.

Therefore they aren't making good passes, plays, etc..

Understand? No need to try to talk down to me. It's quite obvious that it is YOU that doesn't understand they are playing horrible, which means bad passing, bad turnovers, etc..

Dude, just stop.

I said I like their style of play. then you came back with, but how can you like how they play, they are sucking! they have 17 turnovers!

I then said, I know that we're a lot better of a team than Spain. however, I do like the way that they play. and now you're coming back with the same crap again.

how many times do I have to tell you. I KNOW THAT SPAIN IS NOT PLAYING GOOD TONIGHT. I KNOW THAT BECAUSE WE ARE DESTROYING THEM AND DEFENSIVELY WE'RE GETTING A LOT OF STEALS ETC. I UNDERSTAND THIS. DO YOU GET WHAT I AM SAYING? TY

HOWEVER, I DO LIKE THE WAY SPAIN PLAYS. OKAY? COMPREHENDO?
Cody

Postby scissors on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 am

lets go team usa. lets go for 30 point win.
scissors

PreviousNext

Return to Team USA