Game 2: Tue. 8/12 - USA vs Angola - Predictions/Comments

Postby karacha on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:46 pm

d33pzone wrote:
karacha wrote:It's Kobe's fault. If USA loses, it's because of him and his selfish ways. He should stop forcing it. We're all sick of it. Not only that, he'll refuse to shoot in the finals, and USA will lose again! He does this sometimes.

:mhihi:

I read the whole thread over and found posts that didn't show anybody saying these things. You laid on the sarcasm a little thick there. Nobody said Kobe was selfish, nobody said he won't shoot in the finals.

No, you're right.

But we had so many threads during the season where Kobe was accused of everything. If you read them, you'd knew. Perhaps I failed in my sarcastic attempt, I'll definitely leave that possibility open.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby d33pzone on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:23 pm

I have read those posts before. I usually skim past them, it serves no purpose to argue with someone who won't at least consider meeting the other halfway.

I don't think you failed with your sarcastic attempt in the eyes of others on this board who use that same popular device to poke fun at other members. ZOMG is the one I'm referring to.

Anyways we are in agreement about Kobe. His shot isn't falling at the moment, but there are still plenty of games for him to correct that. The man to man defense Kobe played has been good. He gets steals and hounds the ball carrier. Those eight points in the third were great for me as a fan to watch, hopefully he will come back to normal. I would love for him to stop jacking up those questionable three pointers, but that's kobe, the positives always outweigh the negatives with him.
d33pzone

Previous

Return to Team USA