puffyusaf#2 wrote: two0one7 wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:^ Comical at best but hey you keep up the good work.
Ignore it. Just read his other posts. He has an agenda.
Yeah I assume so I mean he has Troll writen all over him.
1. Signed up recently (check)
2. innocently attacks the teams best player (check)
3. Hasn't shown a reason to even have joined the board within a few post (check)
4. Takes on long term posters as if he/she knows these peoples history (check)
Yup, all that is left is the "You guys are idiots that's why Kome will never win without Shaq" post.
Who the hell is this guy?
1. Signed up recently
- My fault for not making the ,000's team yet (I mean what am I doing? It's already been like 2 hrs and I'm not even close to 100; let alone the "fanboy" quota of 250). Give me a month or two, let me quit my job, get my mom to cheer me on by bringing down (to the basement/ ie-my room) treats and lemonade every hour, meet a girlfriend from Pakistan on yahoo chat to keep me company during the wee hours of the morning and i'll be right there with you man!
2. Innocently attacks the teams best player
? Oh my fault, so If I object the invitation to the- "Kobe's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] can never stink, let's get together & have a party about it !!' fest that means I am a troll?
3. Hasn't show a reason to have even joined the board
? Oh sorry, once again- is that party mandatory to be on this board, or can I just be a fan of the Laker's/NBA and post comments as to my own prerogative? Is your 'Loves to accuse others of trolling in an sophmoric example of hypocrisy'- a good reason to have joined? Send me the checklist and I'll review my options and decide what the best choice would be.
4. Takes on long term posters as if he already knows them
? - Like who? You? Yeah I know you.. you seem like the typical clown who treats the internet forum like he owes shares of it. The guy who gets a sense of pride like he is somebody, or as if he's actually contributed to the world cause he's posted 5,000 times on a team sports form. You commented on my post man. I still dont even know who they hell you're supposed to be here- am I supposed to pay you a stipend or some sort of fee (in compliments and obedience) as to you "allowing" me to join this Club Lakers forum?
-- Or is this how you guys work here--> the "MOB" is boss, and anything they say goes? So if you call me
the Troll>> yet you're the one calling out other posters and makin snarky comments in their direction-- all that really matters is that the group is gonna side with you no matter what? No matter how obvious it was to see that you provoked me? I mean tell me how it is right now before I go any further.
Good job USA, Good job Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Paul- everybody. It was a gutsy performance by all, and I proud to have them represent my country.