Kobe: "Team USA Needs Better Chemistry"

Postby Little_Duck on Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:52 pm

This is how they make their livings these days, just bash Kobe.

Need something to write about? No need to worry, Kobe is always available :man11:
Little_Duck

Postby Basketball Fan on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:10 pm

Little_Duck wrote:This is how they make their livings these days, just bash Kobe.

Need something to write about? No need to worry, Kobe is always available :man11:

Hopefully they'll find someone else after he retires.
Basketball Fan

Postby Basketball Fan on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:12 pm

kwamemvp wrote:OMG they ripped Kobe in "Around the horn"
\

In other news Lance Bass is gay...

Really whatever although its sad that the host is more objective about it than expected.
Basketball Fan

Postby Tactical on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:12 am

Satan wrote:Don't they have editors or dictionaries at espn? It's gel, not jell.

Can't wait to see Kobe with that team in action.

jell Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[jel] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used without object)
to become clear, substantial, or definite; crystallize: The plan began to jell once we all met to discuss it.

Sorry, Satan. :man12:
Tactical

Postby Satan on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:18 am

:man10:

Learn something new everyday!

That is an odd situation though, synonyms that are pronounced the same.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
Satan

Postby Tactical on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:21 am

Yeah, I would have never known if I didn't get mad over reading an article a few years back that used the word, "jell" when I thought gel was in order. I looked it up then, and I felt I should share my knowledge with ya.
Tactical

Postby Kept on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:17 am

WestCoast21 wrote:the host read a quote from kobe about "what this team needs" and he said that "the team needs more chemistry and that by 08 they will have it".

jay marriotti-" who is kobe bryant to talk about chemistry, mr ballhog himself.

woody paige- he is not qualified to talk about chemistry when he didn't have chemistry on his own team

bill plascki- even when kobe tries to do something right, he say's something stupid like this.

jackie mcmullin- kobe should be the last person to talk about chemistry. if he was so worried about chemistry he should have been with the team at practices and stayed with them.

and when the host asked " what did kobe say that was so wrong, each and every one of you said the excact same thing last week"

and they all said that he was not qualified to say that, they were.

It's those are who we call "haters."
Kept

Postby Tragic on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:32 am

perfecto6893 wrote:
WestCoast21 wrote:the host read a quote from kobe about "what this team needs" and he said that "the team needs more chemistry and that by 08 they will have it".

jay marriotti-" who is kobe bryant to talk about chemistry, mr ballhog himself.

woody paige- he is not qualified to talk about chemistry when he didn't have chemistry on his own team

bill plascki- even when kobe tries to do something right, he say's something stupid like this.

jackie mcmullin- kobe should be the last person to talk about chemistry. if he was so worried about chemistry he should have been with the team at practices and stayed with them.

and when the host asked " what did kobe say that was so wrong, ech and every one of you said the excact same thing last week"

and they all said that he was not qualified to say that, they were.

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

jay marriotti is a flaming flamboyant f****** . i think ozzy guieen put him in his place a couple months ago with his statements. he's not qualified to speak at all, matter of fact he doesn't deserve his vocal cords.
Tragic

Postby CaptainHarp4 on Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:54 am

The ESPN hate didn't just start post 04 with Kobe as the man, they dogged us hard as a TEAM from 98-04...with the possible exception of the 01-02 season when we came off 15-1 in playoffs and could say nothing then.

The moment we got the 3-peat it began again, you know how Sac was better, refs gave it to us, and the Nets were pushovers no matter who they played from the WC.

Scwartz back in the 97-99 era produced at least 5 pieces, and everything in a bad light on a very young team. Aldridge and Bucher wrote plenty of anti Laker articles, but both kinda softened after the Back to Back. Bucher nearly divided this team in Jan 01 with a eye opening article with Kobe's selfish quotes, there a huge amount of coverage/fallout from that, but lucky for us we came together at season's end. Aldridge wrote a long article about how we had no business winning the 00 title, that one really ticked me off. Bucher is a Kobe lover and Shaq hater, so as I excepted the moment Shaq went to South Beach, his on air or on paper bashing of us would stop.
CaptainHarp4

Previous

Return to Team USA