Is Lebron leader of the team?

No
23%
Definitely not
76%

Total votes : 73

Postby solenstyle on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:00 pm

propulsiondj wrote:
solenstyle wrote:Impact?? I'll take an efficient scorer over any day than just the fear a name brings. And actually, the fg% does have a lot of impact so...???? I don't get what you're saying???

So you're saying Kobe didn't make an impact in the '01 finals and '00 finals because his fg% was not up to par with your standards?

let's just say it wasn't enough to get him finals mvp... that is what this debate was about initially
solenstyle

Postby Propulsion on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:28 pm

solenstyle wrote:
propulsiondj wrote:
solenstyle wrote:Impact?? I'll take an efficient scorer over any day than just the fear a name brings. And actually, the fg% does have a lot of impact so...???? I don't get what you're saying???

So you're saying Kobe didn't make an impact in the '01 finals and '00 finals because his fg% was not up to par with your standards?

let's just say it wasn't enough to get him finals mvp... that is what this debate was about initially

Oh yeah? What about Shaq's FT% during the finals? I would love to see the stats on that. An efficient shooter should also be an efficient free throw shooter.
Propulsion

Postby jellyroll49 on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:40 pm

JuanyO wrote:There's only one leader on this team and it's Kobe Bryant. Case closed.

on the floor. but in the locker room, i hav no problem with lebron leading. jus look at their respective teams, one of them has teammates that rally around him and the other jus happens to be on the floor with his teammates.
"It's not even close," says one Western Conference scout. "The difference between Kobe and LeBron is like [the one between] a Maserati and a Volvo."

:pipe: = bud enhanced post
jellyroll49

Previous

Return to Team USA