Photos: USAB Thursday Practice

Photos: USAB Thursday Practice

Postby Massacre on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Redd, Kobe chillin'.

Bosh.

CP3, LeBron taking a breather.

You couldn't find any bigger headphones, Deron?

Kobe.

Nate, Boeheim, D'Antoni.

Redd, again.

BronBron.

D-Wayne Wade.

BronnyBron again.

DWade, LBJ conversating.

Red, White & Blue looking loose. Good to see.
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator

Postby GameTimeLaker on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 pm

I could tell you the story behind Deron's headphones.

LeBron got everyone on the team one of those. They are the special edition Dr. Dre headphones. That's to the extent that I know.
Are You A Suns Fan?
Are You Depressed?
Need Help?
Call Us Now On 1-800 10 10 10
That's 1-800 Won Nothing Won Nothing Won Nothing
GameTimeLaker

Postby LDR on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 pm

I got a chance to play with a FIBA ball a couple days ago, man is it comfy. I think it might be better than the NBA ball.
LDR

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:11 pm

GameTimeLaker wrote:I could tell you the story behind Deron's headphones.

LeBron got everyone on the team one of those. They are the special edition Dr. Dre headphones. That's to the extent that I know.

its what dr dres been doing instead of releasing detox :man12:

Legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre, Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine and Monster, the leader in audio/video accessories, announced that their new Beats by Dr. Dre high definition powered isolation headphones will be available on July 25th at Apple retail and online stores, Best Buy(R) stores and wwwBestBuy.com, as well as the official website beatsbydre.com, for a price of $349.95.

To provide consumers with a brand new level of headphone audio performance with extreme clarity, deep bass and full power which had been lacking in conventional headphones, Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and Monster set out to develop a new type of headphone with the capability to reproduce the full spectrum of sound that musical artists and producers hear in professional recording studios.

Noted Dr. Dre: "Artists and producers work hard in the studio perfecting their sound, but people can't really hear it with normal headphones. Most headphones can't handle the bass, the detail, the dynamics. Bottom line: the music doesn't move you. With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear and listen to the music the way they should -- the way I do."

In fact, for consumers who have an iPhone, Blackberry, and other music-enabled phones, Beats(TM) By Dr. Dre(TM) comes with additional Monster iSoniTalk(TM) headphone cable with integrated high grade microphone and answer button.

www.beatsbydre.com
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby basketboy on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:22 pm

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/bron-hooks-teammates-up-with-dr-dre-headphones-t100443.html
basketboy

Postby Janggoon8 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:

its what dr dres been doing instead of releasing detox :man12:

Legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre, Interscope Geffen A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine and Monster, the leader in audio/video accessories, announced that their new Beats by Dr. Dre high definition powered isolation headphones will be available on July 25th at Apple retail and online stores, Best Buy(R) stores and wwwBestBuy.com, as well as the official website beatsbydre.com, for a price of $349.95.

To provide consumers with a brand new level of headphone audio performance with extreme clarity, deep bass and full power which had been lacking in conventional headphones, Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and Monster set out to develop a new type of headphone with the capability to reproduce the full spectrum of sound that musical artists and producers hear in professional recording studios.

Noted Dr. Dre: "Artists and producers work hard in the studio perfecting their sound, but people can't really hear it with normal headphones. Most headphones can't handle the bass, the detail, the dynamics. Bottom line: the music doesn't move you. With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear and listen to the music the way they should -- the way I do."

In fact, for consumers who have an iPhone, Blackberry, and other music-enabled phones, Beats(TM) By Dr. Dre(TM) comes with additional Monster iSoniTalk(TM) headphone cable with integrated high grade microphone and answer button.

www.beatsbydre.com

i hear those eadphones are revolutionary...i gotta get me one of those.
Janggoon8

Postby Ras Algethi on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:22 pm

LDR wrote:I got a chance to play with a FIBA ball a couple days ago, man is it comfy. I think it might be better than the NBA ball.

Yeah, I've played with it. It's more of a shooters ball. Deep channels, slightly more bouncy, more grip than an NBA ball.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Return to Team USA