Startrex wrote:Having Kobe would certainly alter the whole thing. It's well known that:
1. Kobe is selfish.
2. Kobe cannot mix with teammates.
3. Kobe is a loner.
4. Kobe cant be coached.
5. Kobe does not have social life.
6. Kobe without Shaq is just like Penny.
7. Kobe thinks only about winning by himself.
8. Kobe never wins championships.
0. Kobe is a ballhog.
I hope Kobe does not join US olympic team. He alone might score 90 points and certainly will reveal to the world that he is a true ballhog. He would give the world the wrong impression. Besides, why change the winning team that has followed Lebron's lead to the LeBronze Medal game? We dont need Kobe. Kobe is only good for Lakers.