Should Kobe take out his anger on the international teams?

Should Kobe take out his anger on the international teams?

Postby FadeAway321 on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:05 pm

We all know how angry he is at the Laker's FO right now. Is he gonna transfer that anger into motivation and use it against the international teams? I think he should because kobe plays extra serious and competitive when he's pissed off; and that gives the USA a better chance of winning. But the question is...is Mike Krzyzewski gonna give him the green light when he's feeling it. Because team USA is about teamwork. I don't think they'll keep feeding kobe even when he's on because there are some players that are just spotlight stealers. Guys like Lebron James and Carmelo Anthony may not pass to kobe because they are good offensive players too; and they might try to take over a game while kobe's hot. If kobe keeps on hitting shots/shooting a very high percentage. I think guys like LJ and CA should keep feeding him. If they're on, i think kobe should keep feeding them too. But i really think kobe will play very good if he really play wif a PMS mood. And i think Mike Krzyzewski should give him the green light when he has hot hands and at the end of the games when the game is on the line because of his clutchness.
FadeAway321

 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:17 am

Postby L4L on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:07 pm

This is a team USA topic bro.
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11242
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Postby Heir on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:07 pm

L4L wrote:This is a team USA topic bro.
President of Royal Freshness Entertainment

Yes We Can
User avatar
Heir

 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:19 pm
Location: In a Galaxy far, far away

Postby L4L on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:08 pm

Heir 24 wrote:
L4L wrote:This is a team USA topic bro.


http://www.clublakers.com/forums/team-usa-f39.html
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11242
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Postby FadeAway321 on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:09 pm

Heir 24 wrote:
L4L wrote:This is a team USA topic bro.


my bad..please move it to the Team USA section, someone. Thanks.
FadeAway321

 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:17 am

Postby KGB on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:18 pm

he should save some for the season.
Image
I used to post with the username 8got81_24gets101
User avatar
KGB

 
Posts: 10429
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:00 am
Location: Waiting till june for revenge.

Postby FadeAway321 on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:28 pm

8got81_24gets101 wrote:he should save some for the season.


yea...he got 4 straight games wif 50 or over when he was mad at the nba fo for the elbow suspension. I think the laker fo has made him more angry. Imagine if he doubled the anger he had for the elbow suspension. There'll be alot of 60pt games next season. But he should try his best to help the USA win gold because the Lakers won't win the champ with the current lineup anyway; no matter how hard he tries. With the help of good players like Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony and Jason Kidd. He'll have way more greater chance to win the gold for the USA than the nba champ with guys like lamar and bynum.
FadeAway321

 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:17 am

Postby KGB on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:40 pm

FadeAway321 wrote:
8got81_24gets101 wrote:he should save some for the season.


yea...he got 4 straight games wif 50 or over when he was mad at the nba fo for the elbow suspension. I think the laker fo has made him more angry. Imagine if he doubled the anger he had for the elbow suspension. There'll be alot of 60pt games next season. But he should try his best to help the USA win gold because the Lakers won't win the champ with the current lineup anyway; no matter how hard he tries. With the help of good players like Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony and Jason Kidd. He'll have way more greater chance to win the gold for the USA than the nba champ with guys like lamar and bynum.

1. He went on his streak because the lakers were losing.

2. He would have been mad at the FO during the season also because this is not something that just recently happened.

3. Lakers first, team usa whatever. who cares if usa does good if the lakers dont?
Image
I used to post with the username 8got81_24gets101
User avatar
KGB

 
Posts: 10429
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:00 am
Location: Waiting till june for revenge.

Postby FadeAway321 on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:48 pm

8got81_24gets101 wrote:
FadeAway321 wrote:
8got81_24gets101 wrote:he should save some for the season.


yea...he got 4 straight games wif 50 or over when he was mad at the nba fo for the elbow suspension. I think the laker fo has made him more angry. Imagine if he doubled the anger he had for the elbow suspension. There'll be alot of 60pt games next season. But he should try his best to help the USA win gold because the Lakers won't win the champ with the current lineup anyway; no matter how hard he tries. With the help of good players like Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony and Jason Kidd. He'll have way more greater chance to win the gold for the USA than the nba champ with guys like lamar and bynum.

1. He went on his streak because the lakers were losing.

2. He would have been mad at the FO during the season also because this is not something that just recently happened.

3. Lakers first, team usa whatever. who cares if usa does good if the lakers dont?


1. Losing was part of the reason. But the main reason was phil and kobe were both mad cuz one got the suspension and the other got fined for the "witch hunt" comments. Phil gave kobe the greenlight during those streches to a. carry the lakers to some "Ws" and b. to get back at the nba.
2. Nah, this whole crap happened during the finals when a lakers insider blame kobe for shaq's departure.
3. Where's ur USA pride? winning a lakers champ only satisfies the lakers fan. But winning a gold for the USA satisfies the whole country. There's way more glory in that.
FadeAway321

 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:17 am

Postby Ras Algethi on Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:40 pm

So whats your point? Kobe's the best player on the team, thats obvious. He'll get his fair amount of shots. However, chances are he won't have to "go off". If the game's on the line, you can bet he'll be the one taking the shot.
Image
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
User avatar
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 18060
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Laker Land

Postby KGB on Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:50 pm

FadeAway321 wrote:
8got81_24gets101 wrote:
FadeAway321 wrote:
8got81_24gets101 wrote:he should save some for the season.


yea...he got 4 straight games wif 50 or over when he was mad at the nba fo for the elbow suspension. I think the laker fo has made him more angry. Imagine if he doubled the anger he had for the elbow suspension. There'll be alot of 60pt games next season. But he should try his best to help the USA win gold because the Lakers won't win the champ with the current lineup anyway; no matter how hard he tries. With the help of good players like Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony and Jason Kidd. He'll have way more greater chance to win the gold for the USA than the nba champ with guys like lamar and bynum.

1. He went on his streak because the lakers were losing.

2. He would have been mad at the FO during the season also because this is not something that just recently happened.

3. Lakers first, team usa whatever. who cares if usa does good if the lakers dont?


1. Losing was part of the reason. But the main reason was phil and kobe were both mad cuz one got the suspension and the other got fined for the "witch hunt" comments. Phil gave kobe the greenlight during those streches to a. carry the lakers to some "Ws" and b. to get back at the nba.
2. Nah, this whole crap happened during the finals when a lakers insider blame kobe for shaq's departure.
3. Where's ur USA pride? winning a lakers champ only satisfies the lakers fan. But winning a gold for the USA satisfies the whole country. There's way more glory in that.
Losing was most of the reason because we were on a 7 game skid. If it started so long ago and finally kobe blew up in 2007 then it would also be a factor in his scoring streak. The laker "insider" just said kobe was to blame for shaqs departure this summer when the subject came up. And as for team USA i do not rep. this country at all so lets not get into that. Lakers>>>>>>>USA to me.
Image
I used to post with the username 8got81_24gets101
User avatar
KGB

 
Posts: 10429
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:00 am
Location: Waiting till june for revenge.

Postby Massacre on Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:11 pm

Kobe doesn't need motivation to play out of his mind. He knows where he is, and who he's playing with. It's TEAM USA, it's about leadership and chemistry, and every player has the same goal. He's not thinking about the Lakers right now, he shouldn't.
Image
User avatar
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Postby MadMax on Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:11 pm

Yes.
User avatar
MadMax

 
Posts: 13860
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: The Beach Cities


Return to Team USA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.