Team USA behind the scenes

Team USA behind the scenes

Postby Finwë on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 pm

NBA TV is airing
"NBA Real Training Camp: USA Basketball" – a live behind-the-scenes look at the USA Basketball Men’s National Team’s practice – on Wednesday, July 11, at 3 p.m.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Re: Team USA behind the scenes

Postby LTLakerFan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Just caught the tale end on ESPN of Coach K being asked about the competitive atmosphere of all these players at the practices, and LeBron etc, and he had to circle back pointedly to say in some way that their oldest player, Kobe, was still the most out of all of them. Something like that. But didn't really hear it well.

Anyone happen to have a link to that today, and for that matter any of the video stuff coming out of practice each day? Is there a good link for this?
LTLakerFan

Postby Finwë on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:18 pm

"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Battle Tested20 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:55 pm

^^ Nice Find, Thanks :man12:
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Wow...thanks man!
LTLakerFan

Postby Finwë on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 am

^^ no problem! :jam2:
Finwë

Return to Team USA