Team USA cold vs Youngsters

Postby DALakeshow on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:15 am

DALakeshow

Postby DALakeshow on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:18 am

two0one7 wrote:
DALakeshow wrote:Your taking what i said and blowing it in to me being a Kobe hater.

I said Coach K is not the type of coach who will wait for a player or players to heat up. If there COLD he will sub in players he feels can knock down some open shots to break the zone.

They cant wait for players to build up a ryrhym during a game when they got guys on the bench who can come in a heat up

This goes for Kobe, Lebron,Kidd etc

I don't disagree with your sentiments in this thread. In fact,I agree with it. But like Melo said, you're one of those guys who will jump on every thread and spin it in some negative light on Kobe.

Your just making that up

The only thread where i have discussed Kobe recently has been the who is a better scorer between MJ and Kobe thread.
DALakeshow

Postby melo061 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:20 am

B-scott, you spew rubbish on real gm. Everyone on every laker forum is well aquainted abotu you rubbish including guys who aren't excatly kobe fans. Anyone with any objectivity can see where you biases lie and you don't try and hide them.

I don't like lamar odom, nor do i like lebron james, nor do i like Bynum. But i never downplay their preformances. Difference between me and you, read my post history. I bashed kobe in gamethreads when he played badly and praised him when he played well. When bron had that 48 point game, i was praising him not pointing out detroit's pathetic team defense. Stop being critical and appreciate.
Last edited by melo061 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
melo061

Postby Ras Algethi on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:22 am

DALakeshow wrote:
two0one7 wrote:
DALakeshow wrote:Your taking what i said and blowing it in to me being a Kobe hater.

I said Coach K is not the type of coach who will wait for a player or players to heat up. If there COLD he will sub in players he feels can knock down some open shots to break the zone.

They cant wait for players to build up a ryrhym during a game when they got guys on the bench who can come in a heat up

This goes for Kobe, Lebron,Kidd etc

I don't disagree with your sentiments in this thread. In fact,I agree with it. But like Melo said, you're one of those guys who will jump on every thread and spin it in some negative light on Kobe.

Your just making that up

The only thread where i have discussed Kobe recently has been the who is a better scorer between MJ and Kobe thread.

No I'm not. You're one of the handful of people here that do it. But this argument is going nowhere so I'll leave it that.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby DALakeshow on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:27 am

Melo - Im a fan of whats on the front of the jersey 1st and back of the jersey 2nd.

Im not one of those fans who likes the player 1st and team 2nd

You make it sound like i root against Kobe. If i did that i wouldn't be a Laker fan.

I just point out his weaknesses and fans take it personally when it do that.

We are talking about Team USA basketball here,not the Lakers

If a player or players are COLD from the perimiter put in someone else. Remember this isnt Mo Evans or Sasha coming off the bench.

Mike Miller and Michael Redd are proven shooters
DALakeshow

Postby melo061 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:36 am

No, No, you are missing the complete point.

Are you denying you don't downplay anything positive about kobe? If you want, i can bring you multiple times you've done that.

Are you denying your not over critical about kobe? I can bring you again other places where you criticise kobe for things that are far fetched. You blame him when he has a bad preformance and when lamar has a bad preformance. Ridiculous and unfair.

I am a registered memeber at real gm and i do read the board. I see what you have to say, on this board, lg (last year) and on real gm.

edit: Ok, let's see. Is it possible that it was lucky kobe was missing these shots?Did you see the type of shots he took? Maybe they were wide open, maybe he just missed them because he cold. I mean, you gave mike miller and redd the benifit of the doubt for missing open shots but you don't give it to kobe? I mean, this is kobe, he will make those shots open shots most of the time.

How many times have you seen kobe as a laker missing open shots? He generally buries them, he shoots 46% because he takes alot of contested shots. Infact, i'm going to try and look for a stat which accounts for open shots.
melo061

Postby JuanoLAL on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:06 am

So they had a bad shooting game in a scrimmage. Boo-hoo. Kobe & Co. will be fine when they need to be (FIBA).
JuanoLAL

Postby Chicano on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:09 pm

marioiscute wrote:
Chicano wrote:GREAT READ!
GREAT FIND!
GREAT STUFF!
THANKS!
:jam2:

i hope you use copy and paste b/c i would imagine it gets tiring posting the same thing in every topic.

My goodness!!?

Aren't we allowed to express ourselves?

I'm just being honest and giving props where props are due!

And then I have to worry about or see someone FLAME ME for that afterwards???

What the hell man?

Chill...

A LOT of people here in CL have some bad attitudes / are too sensitive, I don't understand why...

well, again, it's not worth it... if I'm happy, I'm happy, and I'm not SERIOUSLY offending anyone as MadMax, Weezy, & some others would agree with me, then I'm cool... so whatevs...
just leave it at that...

Amazing though...
:man11:
Chicano

Postby DALakeshow on Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:32 pm

Someone is attempting to put a virus on my computer,all because i got on Kobe

If that aint GAY then i dont know what is

Thats straight up GAY

Take it personel when someone gets on a guy that you like
DALakeshow

Postby melo061 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:02 pm

DALakeshow wrote:Someone is attempting to put a virus on my computer,all because i got on Kobe

Thats straight up GAY

I can assure B-scott, i would never do such a thing. I wasn't even on the net, you can cl mods.

What's straight up "gay" is you using the word gay as an insult. That's a third grade insult.
melo061

Postby temp5F on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:19 pm

melo061 wrote:
DALakeshow wrote:Someone is attempting to put a virus on my computer,all because i got on Kobe

Thats straight up GAY

I can assure B-scott, i would never do such a thing. I wasn't even on the net, you can cl mods.

What's straight up "gay" is you using the word gay as an insult. That's a third grade insult.

Ignore this guy, he's a complete waste of time.
temp5F

Postby JuanoLAL on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:43 pm

melo061 wrote:

Thats straight up GAY

:man10: He's getting viruses sent to his computer and you're offended that he's using "gay" as an insult?
JuanoLAL

Postby Ras Algethi on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:05 pm

I hope you get the virus cleared up. I can't understand why someone would do that over a stupid internet discussion.

Regarding the gay insult...well I'll just leave that alone.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby gdchild on Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:34 pm

melo061, despite b-scott denial, what he does is exactly rooting against Kobe. He kept creating threads or harp on threads to pile on Kobe over and over again (ha, and he defended himself as only pointing out Kobe weaknesses.)

Ignoring is the best way in dealing with attention seekers.
gdchild

Postby melo061 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:05 pm

JuanyO wrote:
melo061 wrote:

Thats straight up GAY

:man10: He's getting viruses sent to his computer and you're offended that he's using "gay" as an insult?

Just because that has happened to you doesn't mean you can respond with 3rd grad insults. B-scott is 30 and is using words like that. I would've thought he'd be a little more mature.
melo061

Postby JuanoLAL on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:11 am

Why do you call him B-Scott?
JuanoLAL

Postby Chicano on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:22 am

Chicano wrote:
marioiscute wrote:
Chicano wrote:GREAT READ!
GREAT FIND!
GREAT STUFF!
THANKS!
:jam2:

i hope you use copy and paste b/c i would imagine it gets tiring posting the same thing in every topic.

My goodness!!?

Aren't we allowed to express ourselves?

I'm just being honest and giving props where props are due!

And then I have to worry about or see someone FLAME ME for that afterwards???

What the hell man?

Chill...

A LOT of people here in CL have some bad attitudes / are too sensitive, I don't understand why...

well, again, it's not worth it... if I'm happy, I'm happy, and I'm not SERIOUSLY offending anyone as MadMax, Weezy, & some others would agree with me, then I'm cool... so whatevs...
just leave it at that...

Amazing though...
:man11:

dang and then Dalakeshow with his "gay" inappropriate comment, it never ends....

:disagree:

:bang:
Chicano

Previous

Return to Team USA