8/28 Team USA vs Puerto Rico - Predictions and Comments

Postby JuanoLAL on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:18 pm

Dee_J wrote:I honestly have no idea who Delfino is and since i don't know who he is he must suck bad.

:man10: That's laughable. Anyone who doesn't know who Carlos Delfino is surely doesn't watch many NBA games, he's in the rotation for the Pistons. I take it you only know the all-stars from every team and then you draw a total blank?
JuanoLAL

Postby Chicano on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:26 pm

JuanyO wrote:
Dee_J wrote:I honestly have no idea who Delfino is and since i don't know who he is he must suck bad.

:man10: That's laughable. Anyone who doesn't know who Carlos Delfino is surely doesn't watch many NBA games, he's in the rotation for the Pistons. I take it you only know the all-stars from every team and then you draw a total blank?

I thought so too haha, but according to XxPaRaGhAm719xX, he was dealt or something like that to the Raptors now, (former Piston as of now).
Chicano

Postby Ras Algethi on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:49 pm

JuanyO wrote:

Thank you. I was about to say the same thing.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby borri on Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:04 am

JuanyO wrote:

Well it's not like Delfino is a budding NBA star......hey Smush played 2 seasons for us as a starting PG also. 2 + 2 = you do the math. :man12:
borri

Postby The Maverick on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:40 am

kobezaballa wrote:dude kobe hates mike miller
he should wack him in the face again for doing nada but shoot treys

He doesn't hate Mike Miller.
The Maverick
Australia's Lakers Rep

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:00 am

CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby Black Sheep91 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:51 am

CaCHooKa Man wrote:http://www.clublakers.com/forums/08-28-2007-usa-vs-puerto-rico-highlights-t80155.html

:jam2:
Black Sheep91
ClubHawks.com Administrator

Postby scottiep1013 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:57 am

Daloyalfan18 wrote:Here is the box score for anyone who wants to see it.

http://fiba-live.sportresult.com/events ... me=27&TC=B

Thanks man.
scottiep1013

Postby havoc33 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:24 pm

Just finished watching the game. A couple of thoughts:

- Kobe needs to stop hogging the ball. He totally disrupted the offensive flow in the 1st quarter, but fortunately settled down after that. Great D though.

- what would these blowout games be without Bill Walton? I mean, the guy clearly does not think like the rest of us, but at least he keeps it interesting when the games are starting to lull you to sleep. That story about the puerto rican guy who shot the ref... jesus christ, only Walton could come up with that. LOL.

- Lebron is AMAZING. I clearly need to watch more Cavs games.

- why isn't the espn crew at Las Vegas??? They couldn't afford sending Walton and the other guy to cover "the Dream Team"? Ridiculous.
havoc33

Postby Chicano on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:30 pm

havoc33 wrote:

- what would these blowout games be without Bill Walton? I mean, the guy clearly does not think like the rest of us, but at least he keeps it interesting when the games are starting to lull you to sleep. That story about the puerto rican guy who shot the ref... jesus christ, only Walton could come up with that. LOL.

Chicano

Postby scottiep1013 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:51 pm

havoc33 wrote:Just finished watching the game. A couple of thoughts:

- Kobe needs to stop hogging the ball. He totally disrupted the offensive flow in the 1st quarter, but fortunately settled down after that. Great D though.

- why isn't the espn crew at Las Vegas??? They couldn't afford sending Walton and the other guy to cover "the Dream Team"? Ridiculous.

Wait, the guys announcing the games aren't actually at the games?

That's ludicrous! That's preposterous! That's ...umm ...something-ous!
scottiep1013

Postby girlsfavtoy on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:20 pm

You need to watch more games... hogging the ball? LOL. He hogged the ball the whole 1st quarter but ended up with 11 shots....? Yeah... he hogged the ball alright. You and nbafan need to go on a picnic and share your enthusiasm of hating/nitpicking together.
Kobe -- Only professional Athelete ever to lose to a retard.
girlsfavtoy

Postby The Maverick on Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:24 pm

girlsfavtoy wrote:

You need to watch more games... hogging the ball? LOL. He hogged the ball the whole 1st quarter but ended up with 11 shots....? Yeah... he hogged the ball alright. You and nbafan need to go on a picnic and share your enthusiasm of hating/nitpicking together.

Hogging the ball doesn't = a lot of shots.
The Maverick
Australia's Lakers Rep

Postby havoc33 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:54 pm

The Maverick wrote:
girlsfavtoy wrote:

Hogging the ball doesn't = a lot of shots.

Exactly.
havoc33

Previous

Return to Team USA