A True Virgin Experience For LeBron

A True Virgin Experience For LeBron

Postby Pimpeasy on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:27 pm

hey let's face it...All his life Bron was probably the biggest and told he was the baddest mofo on the court...and for most of his life it's probably been true...in his lifetime his ego has been stroked more than a pornstar's .....***cough cough***....now he's finally on the court in a real life situation on a team where for the first time in his life he's considered 2nd best player....and is NOT I repeat NOT the first option. He's in an Arena on a team where people in the arena are chanting someone else's name....on a team where teammates are openly saying that meeting 81 is the highlight of their life....on a team where he previously received ALL the attention and was coddled by the coaching staff, media, players, and fans....Now 81 shows up and shuts all that down..being playful aside this has to cut at Lebron...on a team he's never been showed up or told he wasn't the man...talk about a virgin experience at the hands of Kobe....that's kinda cold blooded...he can suck it up and accept it or become bitter and cause team USA to lose while trying to prove he's not Kobe's sidekick...but I'll give him one thing, he's the best on his intrasquad team B just not on the court.... :mhihi:
A dialog captured between real cav fans…

Cavs Fan 11: “I'm posting on my Iphone from the 480 Bridge......anyone have any good news?”
Cavs Fan 23: “The Lakers aren't losing Odom and Artest is way better than Ariza.”
Cavs Fan11: “alright, I'm jumping. Good luck next summer”
Pimpeasy

 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:30 pm

Postby Satan on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Hasn't Bron been playing against pros since he was a teen? I'm sure he's played against superior players before.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
User avatar
Satan

 
Posts: 20768
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:23 pm
Location: Fist in the air in the land of hypocricy.

Postby Pimpeasy on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:36 pm

Satan wrote:Hasn't Bron been playing against pros since he was a teen? I'm sure he's played against superior players before.



what's your point...one can be a pro and a teen at the same time...wasn't LeBron....I know for a fact that he's played against Superior talent before....Let me rewind my Spurs Sweep tape..My point is never on a team where he was just a soldier and not the General....Kobe's dominant star presence is effin with his mind... plus Kobe's talking sh**t to him too...and backing it up...Lebron may know he's good but Kobe has him doubting himself....
A dialog captured between real cav fans…

Cavs Fan 11: “I'm posting on my Iphone from the 480 Bridge......anyone have any good news?”
Cavs Fan 23: “The Lakers aren't losing Odom and Artest is way better than Ariza.”
Cavs Fan11: “alright, I'm jumping. Good luck next summer”
Pimpeasy

 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:30 pm

Postby Questionmark on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:32 pm

I'm pretty sure he wasn't even a 5th option with the 2004 Olympic team. So he knows how it feels not to be the #1 option.
User avatar
Questionmark

 
Posts: 2896
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Satan on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:43 pm

Pimpeasy wrote:what's your point...


That you're wrong.

Bron has played on teams where he's not the best player.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
User avatar
Satan

 
Posts: 20768
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:23 pm
Location: Fist in the air in the land of hypocricy.

Postby Ras Algethi on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:50 pm

While I whole heartedly agree with you, this is just going to start another Kobe vs Lebron thread.
User avatar
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 18061
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Laker Land

Postby THE_DAGGER on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:33 pm

LeBron has publicly said that Kobe is the best player on numerous occasions. So, I don't really think it's an issue.

But, it's still nice to see him eat some humble pie right now, considering he just went to the Finals, and he's doing all these things with endorsements and marketing. His ego must be at an all-time high. So, it's good to see him be brought back to earth in terms of where it matters most: basketball.
User avatar
THE_DAGGER

 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:26 pm
Location: Pittsburg, CA (yes, without the "h" and yes, in CA)

Postby halekulani on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:45 pm

melo was the best player on team USA last year

so no this isn't new to him.
User avatar
halekulani

 
Posts: 8787
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:35 pm

Postby Chicano on Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 pm

pimpeasy nice avatar :man13:
and nice thread title.
:man10:
Chicano

 

Postby ladam24 on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:13 pm

Bron is the 3rd best player BTW.
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
User avatar
ladam24

 
Posts: 11829
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:57 pm
Location: Gold Coast, AUS

Postby Pimpeasy on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:12 am

Satan wrote:
Pimpeasy wrote:what's your point...


That you're wrong.

Bron has played on teams where he's not the best player.



you're right dude of course he has...primarily in high school without a doubt, "college" for sure, that he's the 2nd best player on the Cavs is a no brainer, and in his previous experience with Team USA he was clearly NOT the leader especially according to B-Ball pundits...and most importantly in his mind he's the curent leader of this years Team USA squad...

but of course I'm wrong and you my friend are the master of the obvious...
A dialog captured between real cav fans…

Cavs Fan 11: “I'm posting on my Iphone from the 480 Bridge......anyone have any good news?”
Cavs Fan 23: “The Lakers aren't losing Odom and Artest is way better than Ariza.”
Cavs Fan11: “alright, I'm jumping. Good luck next summer”
Pimpeasy

 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:30 pm

Postby Pimpeasy on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:13 am

Chicano wrote:pimpeasy nice avatar :man13:
and nice thread title.
:man10:


hey you know what they say "pimpin ain't easy"....
A dialog captured between real cav fans…

Cavs Fan 11: “I'm posting on my Iphone from the 480 Bridge......anyone have any good news?”
Cavs Fan 23: “The Lakers aren't losing Odom and Artest is way better than Ariza.”
Cavs Fan11: “alright, I'm jumping. Good luck next summer”
Pimpeasy

 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:30 pm

Postby Iceberg Slim on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:02 am

This is pretty interesting and I never thought about that prior to this thread. In certain instances, I've been in his situation and its definitely humbling. Even though he's said Kobe is the best, don't think Lebron doesn't have the chip on his shoulder...like all great players do. There is enough ego's on that team to fill two Jupiter's. And hopefully, its doesn't rear its ugly head.

With that said, the leader of this squad should be the most talented, most experienced, most clutch, and most consistent player simultaneously. His name is Kobe Bryant.
www.thesportslyceum.com - personal blog

Image
User avatar
Iceberg Slim

 
Posts: 4960
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:38 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Postby A Rush on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:32 pm

Iceberg Slim wrote:This is pretty interesting and I never thought about that prior to this thread. In certain instances, I've been in his situation and its definitely humbling. Even though he's said Kobe is the best, don't think Lebron doesn't have the chip on his shoulder...like all great players do. There is enough ego's on that team to fill two Jupiter's. And hopefully, its doesn't rear its ugly head.

With that said, the leader of this squad should be the most talented, most experienced, most clutch, and most consistent player simultaneously. His name is Kobe Bryant.


I'd rather go with Jason Kidd myself. He is the only true, 100%-proof leader on this current USA team. Plus he is like 28-0 when he plays for etam USA.
A Rush

 
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:32 am

Postby LaLaKeRz4LiFe on Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:22 am

A Rush wrote:
Iceberg Slim wrote:This is pretty interesting and I never thought about that prior to this thread. In certain instances, I've been in his situation and its definitely humbling. Even though he's said Kobe is the best, don't think Lebron doesn't have the chip on his shoulder...like all great players do. There is enough ego's on that team to fill two Jupiter's. And hopefully, its doesn't rear its ugly head.

With that said, the leader of this squad should be the most talented, most experienced, most clutch, and most consistent player simultaneously. His name is Kobe Bryant.


I'd rather go with Jason Kidd myself. He is the only true, 100%-proof leader on this current USA team. Plus he is like 28-0 when he plays for etam USA.
:man10:
LaLaKeRz4LiFe

 
Posts: 11446
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: From the Bay to LA

Postby KB24 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:24 am

ooooops, I thought the story is about Bron hitting a clutch shot.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby LaLaKeRz4LiFe on Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:26 am

KB8@CL wrote:ooooops, I thought the story is about Bron hitting a clutch shot.
OUCH! :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
LaLaKeRz4LiFe

 
Posts: 11446
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: From the Bay to LA

Postby ladam24 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:48 am

KB8@CL wrote:ooooops, I thought the story is about Bron hitting a clutch shot.


He'll be the 40 year old virgin before that happens.
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
User avatar
ladam24

 
Posts: 11829
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:57 pm
Location: Gold Coast, AUS


Return to Team USA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.