USA vs. China Photos

USA vs. China Photos

Postby magicmoment on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:43 pm

I see that China's jerseys are identical to ours, just in their colors <_<

Last edited by magicmoment on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby magicmoment on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 pm

and for the filipinos here, the president was at the game. lol

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
magicmoment

Postby goldenboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 pm

are you a filipino magicmoment?
hehe

just asking :)
"We may have the best offense in the league, but if we don't play defense, it's USELESS."

goldenboy

Postby GameTimeLaker on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:13 pm

I work for a Filipino attorney. Ray Bulaon.

He's in the Asian Journal and other newspapers in the back, it's a Bankruptcy firm.
Are You A Suns Fan?
Are You Depressed?
Need Help?
Call Us Now On 1-800 10 10 10
That's 1-800 Won Nothing Won Nothing Won Nothing
GameTimeLaker

Re: USA vs. China Photos

Postby LDR on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:15 pm

magicmoment wrote:Image

Almost looks photoshopped. Lol.
LDR

Postby nicehair911 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:52 pm

I don't get why the Phillipines are never in the basketball olympics I mean they don't have much competition in Asia other than China. They're big on basketball and have the PBA you'd think that they could put together a team atleast as good as my Iranian team :man10:
nicehair911

Location: Wit so much drama in da LBC it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O double G

Postby CrazyLikeCatfish on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:41 pm

^^ Didn't Iran beat us? Aye, we're too small, haha. Thanks MM.
CrazyLikeCatfish

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:02 pm

the philippines probably lost because they were banned from international play for 2 years and just got reinstated a few months before the fiba asia tournament
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:05 pm

CrazyLikeCatfish wrote:Aye, we're too small, haha.

yeah, just look at our president who probably is the tiniest head of state
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby magicmoment on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 pm

goldenboy wrote:are you a filipino magicmoment?
hehe

yes i am.

but idk how well we'd do if we were to compete in the olympics. hah.. filipinos against teams like USA and Argentina? :man10:

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
magicmoment

Postby LDR on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:39 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:the philippines probably lost because they were banned from international play for 2 years and just got reinstated a few months before the fiba asia tournament

Banned for what?
LDR

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 pm

LDR wrote:
CaCHooKa Man wrote:the philippines probably lost because they were banned from international play for 2 years and just got reinstated a few months before the fiba asia tournament

Banned for what?

It had to do with dispute on who is the country's legitimate basketball governing body...because of this protracted dispute, FIBA suspended the Philippines from competing anywhere.
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby lunatic4jc on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:42 pm

nicehair911 wrote:I don't get why the Phillipines are never in the basketball olympics I mean they don't have much competition in Asia other than China. They're big on basketball and have the PBA you'd think that they could put together a team atleast as good as my Iranian team :man10:

program sucks. i believe that the heads of the basketball organization was in turmoil and philippines was actually banned from competing in FIBA play until a new administration was assigned. on top of that, the professional league in the philippines hardly allows the national team to get together and practice. and to top it off, there is pretty good comp in asia for philippines IE japan, korea and some middle eastern teams
lunatic4jc

Postby sTicK_12 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:59 am

lunatic4jc wrote:
nicehair911 wrote:I don't get why the Phillipines are never in the basketball olympics I mean they don't have much competition in Asia other than China. They're big on basketball and have the PBA you'd think that they could put together a team atleast as good as my Iranian team :man10:

program sucks. i believe that the heads of the basketball organization was in turmoil and philippines was actually banned from competing in FIBA play until a new administration was assigned. on top of that, the professional league in the philippines hardly allows the national team to get together and practice. and to top it off, there is pretty good comp in asia for philippines IE japan, korea and some middle eastern teams

This. and we're just too short for bball. we love the sport but the sport just won't love us back..

the phil should just concentrate on sports we are good at like boxing and taekwondo.
sTicK_12

Postby lunatic4jc on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:43 am

sTicK_12 wrote:
lunatic4jc wrote:

This. and we're just too short for bball. we love the sport but the sport just won't love us back..

the phil should just concentrate on sports we are good at like boxing and taekwondo.

lol true. the general sports program of the philippines just sucks. the govt. needs to get potential athletes at birth and take them from their parents and train them solely for sports! :man1: :mad1: :man1: :mad1: :man9: :man9: jk
lunatic4jc

Postby OCHO on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:29 am

too small.. can't shoot.. try too much to be "nba"..

forget about beating china.. they have enough problems beating the koreans and other minnows, let alone china..
It's the length of one day.. One half.. One shot clock.. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment..
OCHO

Postby goldenboy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:12 am

magicmoment wrote:
goldenboy wrote:are you a filipino magicmoment?
hehe

yes i am.

but idk how well we'd do if we were to compete in the olympics. hah.. filipinos against teams like USA and Argentina? :man10:

hahahaha i knew it :P
"We may have the best offense in the league, but if we don't play defense, it's USELESS."

goldenboy

Return to Team USA