Wade or LeBron one has to go off USA team

Who would you take off the team?

Wade
75%
Bron
24%

Total votes : 77

Postby Tragic on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:51 pm

dj vitus wrote:Wade, LBJ, and Carmelo are stuck like glue. You can't remove any of the three cuz it would look unfair in the media. People would start to question and cry favoritisms and what not. You just can't separate them. If one goes, all three of them have to go. Replace them with Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan. Now that's more like it.

Who gives a isht? Would you rather sacrifice the USA's basketball status so that dwyane wade (whose name doesn't deserved to be capitalized)doesn't get media scrutiny? I feel like throwing up on my keyboard.
Tragic

Postby scarface223 on Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:50 pm

Real Deal wrote:
slimjim wrote:
Real Deal wrote:You can dish it, but you can't taste it. Not my fault your feelings are hurt when someone does to you what you do to them...and oh, you bring in the Mod Card after this.

Let me ask you something...what guideline did I break, slimjim? Was I baiting against your favorite player or team? Did I personally attack you with a name? Did I bypass the word filter? Am I spamming?

I simply replied to you as you did to me, and I magnified it ten-fold. That's me...if someone wants to call me out for something, you better believe you're going to get that spotlight, just not the one you expect shining down on you.

Now...back to topic.

ya what i did was extactly the same thing. :disagree:

i didn't look to embarass you when i responded... not because you're an admin but because you're a member of CL...

you spent at least 1/2 an hour looking through my post for stuff that was smiliar to your post just to intentionally embarass me.

come on if you look hard enough obviously you're going to find a few pointless type of comments like smush can't this, LO can't that.

i bet i could a find post were in 2005 members on CL say kwame is very good... than dig up another post in 2006 were that same member says he suxx.. but why would i do that? i don't want to embarras them... i've been on cl for a year and a bit now, obviously some of my comments are gonna contradict other comments i made a year ago...

you've never shown respect towards me...
you've always been out to get me...

and you're probably just gonna respond with a laugh and say it didin't take 1/2 an hour.

First warning. I told you once, and I'm not telling you again after this...back to topic, now.

I really hate to bring this up here, but RealDeal it seems like you have it out a lot more for people that share different opinions than you! I recall that lakerfool got a raw deal last year, and now you seem to be having some quarrels again with slimjim. I believe you need to show some more respect towards others who share different opinions, cause right now u ain't bein fair to slim. It's nothing personal against you, it's just something that I have noticed since i have joined.

Back to the topic at hand. I would say Lebron did not look like he fit in as well as Dwade or Melo. That lowering of the shoulder that he does all the time during the year will be called an offensive foul 100% of the time in FIBA. I actually think guys like Tmac and VC would be better than Lebron for international play. They can shoot, and their range is something the team needs
scarface223

Postby saint091 on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:15 pm

scarface223 wrote:
Real Deal wrote:
slimjim wrote:
Real Deal wrote:You can dish it, but you can't taste it. Not my fault your feelings are hurt when someone does to you what you do to them...and oh, you bring in the Mod Card after this.

Let me ask you something...what guideline did I break, slimjim? Was I baiting against your favorite player or team? Did I personally attack you with a name? Did I bypass the word filter? Am I spamming?

I simply replied to you as you did to me, and I magnified it ten-fold. That's me...if someone wants to call me out for something, you better believe you're going to get that spotlight, just not the one you expect shining down on you.

Now...back to topic.

ya what i did was extactly the same thing. :disagree:

i didn't look to embarass you when i responded... not because you're an admin but because you're a member of CL...

you spent at least 1/2 an hour looking through my post for stuff that was smiliar to your post just to intentionally embarass me.

come on if you look hard enough obviously you're going to find a few pointless type of comments like smush can't this, LO can't that.

i bet i could a find post were in 2005 members on CL say kwame is very good... than dig up another post in 2006 were that same member says he suxx.. but why would i do that? i don't want to embarras them... i've been on cl for a year and a bit now, obviously some of my comments are gonna contradict other comments i made a year ago...

you've never shown respect towards me...
you've always been out to get me...

and you're probably just gonna respond with a laugh and say it didin't take 1/2 an hour.

First warning. I told you once, and I'm not telling you again after this...back to topic, now.

I really hate to bring this up here, but RealDeal it seems like you have it out a lot more for people that share different opinions than you! I recall that lakerfool got a raw deal last year, and now you seem to be having some quarrels again with slimjim. I believe you need to show some more respect towards others who share different opinions, cause right now u ain't bein fair to slim. It's nothing personal against you, it's just something that I have noticed since i have joined.

Back to the topic at hand. I would say Lebron did not look like he fit in as well as Dwade or Melo. That lowering of the shoulder that he does all the time during the year will be called an offensive foul 100% of the time in FIBA. I actually think guys like Tmac and VC would be better than Lebron for international play. They can shoot, and their range is something the team needs

Don't get involved.
Credit to SocWiz15 For Sig
saint091

Postby Real Deal on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:59 pm

scarface223 wrote:I really hate to bring this up here, but RealDeal it seems like you have it out a lot more for people that share different opinions than you! I recall that lakerfool got a raw deal last year, and now you seem to be having some quarrels again with slimjim. I believe you need to show some more respect towards others who share different opinions, cause right now u ain't bein fair to slim. It's nothing personal against you, it's just something that I have noticed since i have joined.

Guess what? I agree with what you said about LeBron. We share the same opinion.

Guess what else? I'll tell you the same thing I told slimjim: don't go off-topic again, or I'll delete your entire post, and then proceed to lock the thread up. You do your job...and I'll do mine.

Back to topic, immediately.
Real Deal

Postby JSM on Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:51 pm

Bron is better at creating. With Kobe and Pierce, they don't need Wade. Throw him out on the highway and hope a bus hits him before he falls on the pavement and dodges it.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Tragic on Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:34 pm

JSM wrote:Bron is better at creating. With Kobe and Pierce, they don't need Wade. Throw him out on the highway and hope a bus hits him before he falls on the pavement and dodges it.

ROFL, I second that.
Tragic

Postby revgen on Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:24 pm

Kick Brad Miller off the team. Keep Lebron and Wade.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby JSM on Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:46 pm

^ That wouldn't solve anything considering the team is thinnest up front and the fact that most of the additions will be guards and will cause a logjam unless some dead/repetitive weight is dropped.

Miller's game also fits very well within the international rules.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Tragic on Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:09 am

Real Deal wrote:
slimjim wrote:or what you're going to ban me for going "off topic'? when all i did was respond to your comment.

Straight to final warning. Thread closed for everyone if you do it again.

i hate the way you call people out in public; i think for the courtesy of this forum topic you should warn him in private.

But that aside, I think in reality the USA team will for the most part consist of the same team in the '08 games. I don't think they team is looking for any major changes; but I think that they will add a few role players, and the way things are looking I doubt if kobe will even get a starting position. Come on people lets be realistic, we all know that wade will end up staying and so will Lebron. Even though it's the most logical to rid of wade, the NBA and the world for that matter is so up d wades butt right now that their vision is so impaired.
Tragic

Previous

Return to Team USA