Postby Ni9ne on Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:46 am

DMK wrote:Shaq /Ben Wallace / Howard
Duncan /KG / Amare
Lebron /Pierce / Artest
Kobe /Wade / Arenas
Kidd /Iverson / Paul
Ni9ne

Postby Crispy on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:12 pm

Wow, so i have the only BALANCED team? the teams i have seen are all pretty much stacked. sure it looks good on paper, but you have to think of the team chemistry. how do you think AI would feel if he were third string? i think you only need AT MOST 4 all stars on your team, not 10.
Crispy

Postby Xepa on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:55 pm

Azndude2190 wrote:^I dont know...but can LBJ play defense at the 4???I have no problem of him on offense though.

You can see that with that lineup I have essentially a euro style team (4 guards). Lebron CAN play the four and any cleveland fan can tell you lebron HAS played the four at verious times throughout the season for the Cavs. He's a manchild and is capable of blocking shots, stealing, and keeping in front of his man at the 4 with his athletecism. euro guys are short, that's why my frontcourt has Dwight (6'9) EB (6'8) Lebron (6'8) Ben (6'8). All of htem are tough nosed players who can laterally keep up with the competition and bring some intense rebounding and defense. They can all run a fastbreak.

I also opted not to go with KG, TD, Shaq, and Co. because of the FIBA Trapezious(?) line. The way that line is designed you cannot post up on the block, leaving most of those guys useless. Also, by the time 08 hits those people will be over the hill already and my players will be in their prime (except kidd but PGs can last forever and Bowen but he never used athletecism anyways, he uses his brain).

Team FARMAR.
alleon86, The Bynum Supremacy, Barnstable, Massacre, nicehair911, melo061, Chicano, Kwame's Cake, lizlakers31, KobeBryant583, popo, C-mac 4.35, dj vitus, M4mb4 24
Xepa

Previous

Return to Team USA