The CLFeed PodCast Episode #0002 (Hopefully coming soon?)

The CLFeed PodCast Episode #0002 (Hopefully coming soon?)

Postby GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:33 pm

Where you at? :man1:
Last edited by GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:36 pm

I was wondering the same...
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Black Sheep91 on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:41 pm

Been waiting all day :man5:
Black Sheep91
ClubHawks.com Administrator

Postby jBL on Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:56 pm

Is it supposed to be coming out today? But I can wait till tomorrow morning. I'll listen as I enjoy fourth of july driving around the island :man1:
jBL

Re: The CLFeed PodCast Episode #0002

Postby Helljumper on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:12 pm

GuRu wrote:Where you at? :man1:

:disagree: I thought that this topic meant it was already here.
Helljumper

Postby Ataris_PunK on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:18 pm

Make it less than 30 hours long this time
If you only knew me better then you might,
be sittin here holding my hand so tight
never let me go are the words that i said to you, when you looked at me smiled and said you knew.
Ataris_PunK

Postby GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:24 pm

Ataris_PunK wrote:Make it less than 30 hours long this time

Hell no, the longer the better.

This one is going to be 90 minutes Im told.
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby Ataris_PunK on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:28 pm

GuRu wrote:

No way. Last one had Bhatta talking for 5 hours about how Mihm needs to stay and Phil didnt deserve his contract. I can live without hearing that.
never let me go are the words that i said to you, when you looked at me smiled and said you knew.
Ataris_PunK

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:29 pm

Ataris_PunK wrote:
GuRu wrote:

No way. Last one had Bhatta talking for 5 hours about how Mihm needs to stay and Phil didnt deserve his contract. I can live without hearing that.
same here..
purple_and_gold_fever

Postby Helljumper on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:32 pm

I'd rather have a longer one.
Helljumper

Postby GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:33 pm

Ataris_PunK wrote:
GuRu wrote:

You dont have to listen. Skip over that stuff if you dont like it.

There will be more Mihm/Phil talk this time.
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby Ataris_PunK on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:35 pm

GuRu wrote:
Ataris_PunK wrote:
GuRu wrote:

You dont have to listen.

Of course I dont. Whats your point?
Ataris_PunK

Postby GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:40 pm

Ataris_PunK wrote:Of course I dont. Whats your point?

My point is, dont come in here putting down the Feed. You have a tendancy to enter threads for the sole purpose of putting them down or ruining them.

Its a show produced by , recorded, and edited by members of this site. We should all support it, its good for the site. Lots of people worked hard on it, and it would be nice to see that hard work acknowledged, not mocked an ridiculed.

This is a prime example of a good time to exercise the "If you dont have anything good to say...." rule.
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby lilkhmerkid4u on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:44 pm

Can you get Stephen A as guest speaker?
lilkhmerkid4u

Postby Ataris_PunK on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:47 pm

GuRu wrote:
Ataris_PunK wrote:Of course I dont. Whats your point?

My point is, dont come in here putting down the Feed. You have a tendancy to enter threads for the sole purpose of putting them down or ruining them.

Its a show produced by , recorded, and edited by members of this site. We should all support it, its good for the site. Lots of people worked hard on it, and it would be nice to see that hard work acknowledged, not mocked an ridiculed.

This is a prime example of a good time to exercise the "If you dont have anything good to say...." rule.

Get a grip on reality asap. Im just giving a suggestion on what I felt the shows weakness was. Shorter and not so much fluff aka random breaks with music for no reason. Im not a sheep. Im sure nobody took offense to what I said. If you dont want any critisism then youll never improve. Keep the finger pointing to yourself.
Ataris_PunK

Postby GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:52 pm

Ataris_PunK wrote:Get a grip on reality asap. Im just giving a suggestion on what I felt the shows weakness was. Shorter and not so much fluff aka random breaks with music for no reason. Im not a sheep. Im sure nobody took offense to what I said. If you dont want any critisism then youll never improve. Keep the finger pointing to yourself.

Try not giving your criticism sarcastically, maybe try a more respectable approach if you want to play the "I was just giving a suggestion" card.

Snide comments like that arent needed and are hardly productive if you truly care about giving a constructive opinion (which I highly doubt given your well known history).
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby Ataris_PunK on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:54 pm

GuRu wrote:
Ataris_PunK wrote:Get a grip on reality asap. Im just giving a suggestion on what I felt the shows weakness was. Shorter and not so much fluff aka random breaks with music for no reason. Im not a sheep. Im sure nobody took offense to what I said. If you dont want any critisism then youll never improve. Keep the finger pointing to yourself.

Try not giving your criticism sarcastically, maybe try a more respectable approach if you want to play the "I was just giving a suggestion" card.

Snide comments like that arent needed and are hardly productive if you truly care about giving a constructive opinion (which I highly doubt given your well known history).

k. Im evil and just want to hurt everyones feelings. You win.
Ataris_PunK

Postby GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:58 pm

Before this thread gets completely de-railed (Ataris_Punk's specialty), everyone PM bhatta and get him in gear for finishing and uploading this episode.

I know it is near completion and Im not the only one anxious to hear it.

I was told it will be longer than last time, probably nearing 80-90 minutes. :jam2:
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby Ataris_PunK on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:05 pm

GuRu wrote:Before this thread gets completely de-railed (Ataris_Punk's specialty), everyone PM bhatta and get him in gear for finishing and uploading this episode.

I was told it will be longer than last time, probably nearing 80-90 minutes. :jam2:

Go away man. People were agreeing with me before you called me out with your nonsense. If you dont agree and want it longer then thats fine guy. People are gonna agree with me and some will agree with you. You seriously need to respect other peoples opinions and get over your crush on me.
Ataris_PunK

Postby Snake Eyes on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:11 pm

As long as it is on my iPod before I have to go to work so i can listen to it there, I'll be very happy!
Snake Eyes

Postby Lateralus on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:22 pm

80-90 minutes? Wow, and I thought the 1st podcast was unnecessarily lenghty. Honestly, it only takes 30 minutes to get through all the information about the Lakers. I tuned out so many times during the 1st... it got so repetitive listening to 5 people recite the same thing over and over again.
Lateralus

Postby Coville on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:28 pm

Ataris_PunK wrote:
GuRu wrote:Before this thread gets completely de-railed (Ataris_Punk's specialty), everyone PM bhatta and get him in gear for finishing and uploading this episode.

Go away man. People were agreeing with me before you called me out with your nonsense. If you dont agree and want it longer then thats fine guy. People are gonna agree with me and some will agree with you. You seriously need to respect other peoples opinions and get over your crush on me.

Respecting ones opinion is one thing, but to mock something people work hard on is different. I mean it is a free thing they do for fun and the forums.

Its not like you are paying for it, It just something they do in their free time for the fans and to bring more enjoyment to the forums. If you don't enjoy it, don't listen.

Me? I didn't agree with what was said on the podcast, but is it junk? No. I know Guru didn't agree with the podcast either, we talked about it. He did't just call it junk. He got involved in it to make it better.

If you don't like it, either do something to make it better either by sending in a friendly suggestion or getting involved. Simple as that. If you don't like it, don't listen and the last thing you should do is start mocking something people put a lot of work into to do for you and other Laker fans.
Coville

Postby JSM on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:32 pm

^ ding, ding, ding. We have a winner for the appropriate way to voice your displeasure with something. There is a mature, respectful way. Instead a select couple of members decide to act like complete pricks
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Ataris_PunK on Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:55 pm

Coville wrote:
Ataris_PunK wrote:

Respecting ones opinion is one thing, but to mock something people work hard on is different. I mean it is a free thing they do for fun and the forums.

Its not like you are paying for it, It just something they do in their free time for the fans and to bring more enjoyment to the forums. If you don't enjoy it, don't listen.

Me? I didn't agree with what was said on the podcast, but is it junk? No. I know Guru didn't agree with the podcast either, we talked about it. He did't just call it junk. He got involved in it to make it better.

If you don't like it, either do something to make it better either by sending in a friendly suggestion or getting involved. Simple as that. If you don't like it, don't listen and the last thing you should do is start mocking something people put a lot of work into to do for you and other Laker fans.

I'd be glad to voice my opinion on the show.

I tried to say it in a funny way initially in this thread and peoples feelings got hurt. I can completely understand that tho. Its a new thing and people are still delicate of it fearing it might fail. I apologize if I sounded insensitive. I liked the show but felt it could have been a lot shorter and less repetitive.

P.S. Coville are you Gurus best friend? You are always bumping into the Ataris/Guru arguments man :mhihi:
Ataris_PunK

Postby GuRu on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:33 pm

Very well said Coville and JSM. Glad you finally came to your sense and apologized Atari, thats a step in the right direction for you.

Now lets move on and focus ont he actual podcast, instead of people acting like jerks.

Bhatta! Bhatta! We want Episode II!!!!
GuRu
Better Than You

Next

Return to The CL Feed