ALL LAKER FANS MUST READ.....HATE POSTS FROM QUEENS.....

ALL LAKER FANS MUST READ.....HATE POSTS FROM QUEENS.....

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:18 pm

how PATHETIC IS THIS!!!

http://www.feeltheroar.com/forums/index ... 69511fb713

first of all, JUST BECAUSE LA has destroyed [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in every way they wanna blame it on other things

they wanna say it was LUCK??? [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] please, 3 championships cant be luck....

they are jelious of us, SIMPLE AS THAT, NOTHING ELSE TO IT.

THE QUEENS SHOULD BE EMBARASSED THAT ASSEMLBED A TEAM LIKE THAT AND THEY STILL HAVE CRUMBLED EVERRYY YEAR. THEY ARE WEAK. THEY ARE TRASH.

burn [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]......we dont have time for u, we are concentrated on a title....you fools are concentrated on hating us, the prestigious LAKER FANS and the LAKERS themselves..

LAKER FANS, THIS IS GUNNA BE EVEN SWEETER WHEN HE DESTROY THE CITY OF SAC-[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]-MENTO!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kobe's Empire

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:22 pm

THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT LUCK???? [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] give me a break queens fans. SHAME ON YOU FOOLS FOR HAVING A [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] DEEP TEAM LIKE THAT....AND WHAT DO U HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT?

A COUPLE OF PACIFIC DIVISIONTITLES? AHAHAHAHAHAH go burn in hell u ignorant [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. some fool over there wrote how he loved the though of seeing LAKER fans CRY after we loST............VERY FUNNY TO ME.........

i can just imagine how many tears there much have been for their whole existence as queens!!! and queens fans AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Kobe's Empire

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:32 pm

The Queens have proven they are not even worth the rivalry!! They have yet to prove [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], except that they are a bunch of whining [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!! :mad1: Cowbell ringing backwoods sister humping rednecks!!! :mad1:
MIKEDOG

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:46 pm

said it beautifully mike dog
Kobe's Empire

Postby Laker brain on Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:59 pm

The Queens fans, are just haters.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:11 pm

Thanx, I just cant stand when these fukin Queens fans wont leave well enough alone. They need to learn to keep thier collective mouths shut!! They had thier chance last year...or so they said. But they couldnt even get past *allas!! And they want some of the Lakers??? Give me a fukin break!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:23 pm

These fruits are just hatin that our women in Los Angeles are fine supermodels, while they have fats cows in that piece of sh*t city.
Cow town will always hate on LA, since we are just better in all aspects.

For one thing, we have teeth in Los Angeles.
Next, we marry outside our immediate family and relatives, unlike these idiots.

Then, we in Los Angeles don't milk our women. We go to the damn supermarket!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby pltan on Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:38 pm

Wait.........I'm confused.........

That's a Kings forum??? You have GOT to be kidding me. There are more threads on the Lakers and our players than there are for their own team. I suppose when your team doesn't do much, the only thing worth posting on are your opponents.
pltan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:04 am

Why are they worried so much about what the Lakers are doing and what they did? Dayam, u see our forum aint even all about how much we hate the Kings, and their players, and everything bitter we hate about this so called rivalry... Well I guess they dont have the knowledge behind their team, and they dont care what moves they make in the offseason... Those fans arent even true fans, they are just bandwagoners.. Ignore what they say, until a true fan steps up. :freak2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby mazter_roshi on Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:50 am

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!! SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE BUT DAMN THOSE IDIOTS!!! Kobe and Fisher cry after having a bad start of a season and making a run at the title. We lost Chick, Fox was injured in the first round and Devean got hurt in game 2 of round 2 and were one bounce away from victory. They can cry because when you are that close to something and lose it it hurts. No one said [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] when player Nets cried in the NBA finals in 2002. Everyone says they feel their pain but not the Lakers cuz they are so stupid to think a team thats franchise made the finals a total of 27 times and has 14 rings are lucky. Holds many records? We are the only consistent team in NBA history and we are lucky? They are not fans who think we aren't good. They are blind little idiots who are pissed cuz we made their 'good' teams look like [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!! Don't hate us cuz we're tight, hate us cuz we've been mopping the floor with your teams since the day the game was played!!!!! Consistency isn't luck!!!!!! When you put all your heart in something you love and fall short your gonna cry!!!!! Hell I wanted to cry cuz had we won this we'd a finally proven the point to all the idiots who thought we wouldn't win. Now I have to put up with their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] for another year. :mad1:
mazter_roshi

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:57 am

These Kings fans are the type of fans that we should even waste our breath about. They obviously dont have anything better to do than to talk about the Lakers over their own team. We are their concern, nothing else. They love to hate us, and it's all good. Kobe and D-Fish cried cuz they were 2 of the few who actually gave a dayam about givin their all to win. But we were eliminated. Well anyway, we dont owe Kings fans any explanation, cuz they aren't anything to me. Those fans give a bad name to the true fans. Leave all enough alone, and just drop it... Nuff said...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:45 am

The Kings don't scare me. I'll care about a hoot and a hollar when we face them in the playoffs, and shut them up this year... Or will we?
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:14 am

ahhh THANK YOU LAKER FANS, THANK YOU.........what all have you said made me smile and laugh. THEY ARE TRASH UP THERE. WHY THE HELL IS [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] THE CAPITAL? BRING IT HERE IN LA WHERE EVEYTHING IS........we make califnornia what it is.

cow town is going downtown!! and OUR Downtown is going to the top!!!!
Kobe's Empire

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:17 am

KOBE_1_KENOBI........i bow my head to you...you comments were music to my ears.....

LA is better than cow town in every aspect. think about it, what do they have that we dont? we have evrything they have and bettter and more than what those cows and rednecks have.

When you go to America, you think of 2 cities (3 or 4 max) but those two cities are New York.....and Motherfathering Los Angeles. (LA is the place to be, and EVERYONE knows it)
Kobe's Empire

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:37 am

Everyone hates what they can't have... :man9:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:24 am

The Article pissed me off but then I read the replies to it. There was a Laker fan who stated it best. The writer of the artilce states that "Sometimes hating another team is more fun than rooting for your own". This IS the mentality of most Queens fans. I honestly have more fun rooting for the Lakers to win than Hating on another team. Queens fans feel that there team sucks anyways so the only fun they're going to have is in hating another team. I actually feel sorry for them. The Kings aren't a bad team. Their fans however are some of the worst in the NBA.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby 2BContN2004 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:33 am

"It's kinda like that feeling you have when you watch a horror flick monster die but secretly you know the movie isn't really over yet and the killer is gonna come back one more time. But you know what? I'm looking forward to it. Sometimes hating a team is more fun than rooting for one. "

lmao.. that was hilarious. You gotta understand people, there isn't much else to do up here in Sacramento than hate the Lakers. There are actually more Lakers haters than there are Kings fans. And yes, unfortunately, I work in Sacramento. But I am not the only Laker in Sactown, THERE ARE A TON OF US!! :jam2:
2BContN2004

Postby BDG on Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:52 am

I gave up on this Lakers-Kings "rivalry" when I realized it was getting incredibly weak. The Kings are yet to prove a thing to the Lakers and therefore, there really isn't a rivalry, unless you base it on the fact that both teams hate each other. But statistically, there is none.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:58 am

Agree BDG,

What kind of rivalry is this if one team never beats the other in every playoff series they play. It looks like a massacre to me, than a rivalry.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:35 pm

BDG and Kobe1 hit it on the nail....Why do we even show these loosers the time of day...frankly they aint even on my mind right now. The Spurs are much more of a rivalry then the Queens....Boston and the Lakers had a rivalry cause the championship would go back and forth....the Bulls were just like the Queens when they were harassed over and over by the Pistons, but then they finally broke through in a very impressive way. The Queens and LA...the best rivalry....give me a break....they ain't worth all this talk...The Spurs won this year and the year before our three-peat...if anybody has a rivalry with us that is worth mentioning...it is the damn Spurms. The Queens aint worth our time anymore fellas. They feel that since they competed with us for one playoff series where Shaq hobbled on his pinkie toe and Kobe was poisened by their malicious fans, that they developed a rivalry with us....they only wish they can have that privilege. They are losers and they feel that if they can associate themselves with a winner that will make them winners as well... :man10:
Hell noooo :disagree: Try winning something first before you get even a champion's glance, but till then we don't associate ourselves with losers
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:20 pm

This aint even really a rivalry... Our rival opponent is SA... The Kings never eliminated us in the playoffs, so I dont really call this a rivalry, just a back and forth thing. We eliminated SA a lotta times, like they did to us twice in the past 5 years. So until the Kings do the same, then it would be a rivalry. The Lakers and Celtics of the past are the true definition of a rivalry. Not this BS! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:43 pm

ya that wa my thought when i heard rivalry a couple of years ago.....

LA has destroyed that gay cow town their whole pathetic existence. in order for there to be a rivalry both teams have to beat each other the same amount of time.....and regular season doesnt count, thats petty talk........

the real talking and backing up starts in the playoffs.

burn sacfagmento!! ahahahaha all of you peasants are cows, AHAHAHAH!!
Kobe's Empire

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:47 pm

A rivalry is there... Just not on the top of the Lakers's list...

-- Topic closed.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to The Graveyard