Bobcats To Meet With Quin Snyder

Re: Bobcats To Meet With Quin Snyder

Postby JSM on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:43 pm

So we're losing all our coaching staff...again (minus the dodo who's sitting in Phil's old seat), just great. I was against Brown's signing, but the fact that he had a stacked staff certainly eased my mind a little. Now that we're about to lose two of them, that doesn't exactly instill confidence in our coaching staff going into next season. I think there are better head coaching options this summer than last, but last season there were better assistant coaching options.

Can someone interview Mike Brown for a job...I don't care what it's for. Coach, ball man (hey, Kramer did it), mascot, beer vendor...anything. He has to have a calling. He hasn't found it yet, but I'm confident some team can use him in some capacity.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

All I know is this guy looks like a coke head and gives the worst half time interviews ever
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby ThaEntrepreneur on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 am

Who?
ThaEntrepreneur

Postby Center Court on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 am

why is Quinn Snyder any sort of 'big loss" to the coaching staff?

That said, the only guys I like on our bench were Messina, Snyder, and Person.

I hate Kuester. HATE. Still hate Brown too.
Center Court

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
The Charlotte Observer is reporting St. John's assistant Mike Dunlap has been hired as Charlotte coach. He has an NBA background w/ Denver.

And in other LOLcat news, they go with a guy that that is an assistant coach at a St. Johns. :man10:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Also, Michael Jordan doesn't want to pay for a basketball coach. And clearly that's part of hiring Mike Dunlap, a Big East assistant coach.

Now that Snyder is back....

Snyder / Brown / Lamar TPE / Future 1st for A better Matthew McConaughey look alike / An actual Head Coach / A Better Set of Secret DVD's.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby The Rock on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Damn Brian Shaw still cant get a coaching position...CLE, ORL and now CHA have looked elsewhere after considering him a finalist.

Props to sidthekid871
The Rock
CL Twitter Team

Postby XXIV on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:50 pm

The Rock wrote:Damn Brian Shaw still cant get a coaching position...CLE, ORL and now CHA have looked elsewhere after considering him a finalist.

Most teams are wary about him implementing the triangle, and how it never really worked for anyone outside of Phil.
XXIV

Previous

Return to The Graveyard