Can we change the link on the main page?

Can we change the link on the main page?

Postby Ring It Up on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:26 am

I was checking out the new stuff on the main page and it has a link that says "Kobe charged with sexual assault" Can the web page manager please change that to something more truthful. Just a small request. It just looks bad everytime I bring up the home page.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:35 am

I gotta agree with Ring It Up there... it's a little misleading. We should know by tomorrow if they're gonna press charges anyway.

What's taking this guy so long? He said by the end of the week and it's Sunday!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Ring It Up on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:40 am

The waiting is the hardest thing. I dont think he did it but the longer this goes on the worse things will be. If he is innocent I hope he tries to break that girl and anyone who comes to her aid. Kinda harsh but I dont care for people who try to use people.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:15 am

I dont think they can do this soon... Kobe hasn't been charged with anything, he was just arrested under the suspicion. :disagree:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:29 am

PM clublakers, I'm sure he'll change this. But it makes sense, Kobe was charged with sexual assult and was arrested. But the girl hasn't pressed charges.. You get me?
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to The Graveyard