Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Postby kennygee1990 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 pm

This is my first time posting here but I've been debating some heat fans on their board and I'd like to see if people on here agree with me..My account name is kennygee90 on there..here's the link to the site, its about how the lakers matchup with the heat

http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/inde ... e__st__320

here's another link

http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/inde ... e__st__340
kennygee1990

 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:49 pm

If you're gonna spam, you best know how to use hyperlinks first. :man10: :man10: :man10:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Postby kennygee1990 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:50 pm

uurgh the link isnt loading up smh...just go on the heat message board and check out the lakers vs the heat matchup and read it if you have time
kennygee1990

 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 pm

kennygee1990 wrote:uurgh the link isnt loading up smh...just go on the heat message board and check out the lakers vs the heat matchup and read it if you have time


You can't type anything after putting a link down. If you do then go back and delete the link and re-paste it....LAST.
LTLakerFan

 
Posts: 6199
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 pm

lakerswiz wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:If you're gonna spam, you best know how to use hyperlinks first. :man10: :man10: :man10:
I see we still haven't learned what spam is.

Unless the NBA itself has hired people to troll message boards, this isn't in any way, shape or form spam.


What are you crying about now? :nono2:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 pm

LTLakerFan wrote:
kennygee1990 wrote:uurgh the link isnt loading up smh...just go on the heat message board and check out the lakers vs the heat matchup and read it if you have time


You can't type anything after putting a link down. If you do then go back and delete the link and re-paste it....LAST.


All he needs to do is use url tags.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Check this link out and see if you agree with me

Postby Shadow on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Why not post the article..?
User avatar
Shadow

 
Posts: 8705
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:07 am


Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.