Frank Dux wrote: hollywood swinger wrote:
@ all the BG32 hate. he is a beast.
Nah man, Griffin is fools gold.
BG32 is not a perfect player just like every other player in the league BUT lets look at the reality of the situation IF true.
1. if D12 doesn't want to be here you must deal him
2. if you can get BG32 a absolute no denying star in this league you have to do it to add to chance of attracting other players.
3. you would be foolish to let him walk and HOPE that in 2014 free agents want to flock to LA which maybe FOOLS GOLD just like it was fools gold think D12 wouldn't won't to leave simply because we are the Lakers.
4. also if true you can get a stud young talented pg in the deal in bledsoe which is a massive need for this team.
5. as much as it sucks yes we are committed to that fool of a coach MDA so why not give him a young athletic big who can play in his system. Imagine going small with BG32 at the 5 surrounded with shooters giving bigs massive headaches trying to run the floor with him.