DebatablePoints to consider about the Kobe Bryant situation!

DebatablePoints to consider about the Kobe Bryant situation!

Postby Lakersfan-eastcoast on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:46 am

1) All these news channels keep reporting that Kobe had earlier said that he didnt do anything and now he changed his statement.
Fact is, kobe said "everything will be fine" and "i will never do something like that", referring to sexual assault and not adultery. The media has to stop making that mistake.
2) The media is also being criticized for trying to scrutinize the girl and for some statements that she only wants fame. Anyone remember Monica Lewinsky? She went through the same scrutiny, look at her now - Jay Leno, HBO talk show, host of mr. personality, her own book, she's trying to make dough off of that adulterous relationship.
On the other hand, a counterargument would be that this 19, 19yr old girl is not even showing herself to the public. Is this legal advice from the DA or is it really because she doesnt want to be put in a fishbowl by the media.
3) As far as the interview with her friends go, that looked like bad PR for the DA's case, they were pretty casual about it, and, frankly, may have been enjoying the limelight.
Counterargument: they are inexperienced in the glare of the media and are not experts at handling the situation, which may very well be true.

People, there's 2 sides to the issue, let's be impartial.
Lakersfan-eastcoast

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:10 pm

In Eagle, more details emerged about the night of the alleged attack.

The woman, who was working the late shift at the resort, told one of her friends that she went to Bryant's hotel room shortly after he had checked in.

"She said it was late, so she went to deliver him something," said Ashley Scriver, 19.

"She said he was very nice, playing it cool, totally playing off his image. Then he just went crazy," Scriver said.

"She said he forced himself on her. He went the whole way. She didn't have a choice."

Tell me something you guys, when has Kobe Bryant ever given you the impression that he went crazy...He's always been in control and never has a schetzoid moment. Secondly, she was a cheerleader, she did so many activities and many say that she is strong....I mean she has to be for being raped and then going on vacation with no type of therapeutic help needed. My point is...if she is so strong and athletic, why didn't she put up more of a fight...we have all seen Kobe in its aftermath....for this to happen three weeks ago, he would still have some type of scarring right...his face is clean cut. He was forcing himself on her, and her hands didn't get at least one scratch or hit to his face....she had no choice...hmm what a shame. Thirdly she went up there on her own will and the motto of the place that she worked at made it clear that the stars had to be treated as guests and should be left alone. Why then did she not follow those rules...cause she was off her shift. She went up to his room sooo late that night...I mean couldn't it wait till the morning if she wanted an autograph or whatever....She was imprisoned against her own will when she got there...first off it is reported they ordered a movie....i don't think a movie like Bambi can get two people in the mood...three letters come to mind...XXX......i wonder who's idea it was....and then he forced himself on her....Kobe could barely handle Reggie Miller and look at his skinny [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....she couldn't put up a decent fight where at least she made enough noise to stir the neighbors in coming to her rescue...People heard loud noises supposedly....What did it sound like?? Help me Help me please, he's raping me....or Yes Yes Yes i'm cuming.....this b*tch has groupie written all over it. After Kobe did her...he felt ashamed, guilty and embarrassed. He probably told her to leave, she wanted to stay, and he was like look, I have a wife, this was a mistake and can you please leave. This groupie probably felt used and disappointed that she got rejected by fame again a la American Idol. She got upset and started to cry and the peopltch or hit to his face....she had no choice...hmm what a shame. Thirdly she went up there on her own will and the motto of the place that she worked at made it clear that the stars had to be treated as guests and should be left alone. Why then did she not follow those rules...cause she was off her shift. She went up to his room sooo late that night...I mean couldn't it wait till the morning if she wanted an autograph or whatever....She was imprisoned against her own will when she got there...first off it is reported they ordered a movie....i don't think a movie like Bambi can get two people in the mood...three letters come to mind...XXX......i wonder who's idea it was....and then he forced himself on her....Kobe could barely handle Reggie Miller and look at his skinny [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....she couldn't put up a decent fight where at least she made enough noise to stir the neighbors in coming to her rescue...People heard loud noises supposedly....What did it sound like?? Help me Help me please, he's raping me....or Yes Yes Yes i'm cuming.....this b*tch has groupie written all over it. After Kobe did her...he felt ashamed, guilty and embarrassed. He probably told her to leave, she wanted to stay, and he was like look, I have a wife, this was a mistake and can you please leave. This groupie probably felt used and disappointed that she got rejected by fame again a la American Idol. She got upset and started to cry and the people in the hotel lobby..her friends must have seen. She plotted her vengence that night and new that she had some leverage by sleeping with Kobe. She knew she could pull a Monica Lewinski, cause hey it worked for her, so why not some strong minded blonde hick from Eagle, Co. In the meantime, it was reported that Kobe made an in-room call to Newport Beach, probably talking to his wife guilty as hell.....Kobe your only mistake was falling for this dumb blonde and once you realised it was all wrong, it was tooo late...cause now your life is on the line and your image has just been shattered.
Everybody makes mistakes, but your mistakes can cost you your life....I guarantee he won't do anything like this again....Our prayers go out to you Kobe and your beautiful wife and daughter. We'll keep the support coming....
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Laker brain on Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:00 pm

A big mistake, he just got married and had a child....whoa.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby Lakersfan-eastcoast on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:07 pm

people,
these are just rumors, about the movie and the vaginal tear and everything,
remember, it comes down to whether his lawyers can convince the probably all-white jury that it was consensual
Lakersfan-eastcoast

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:09 pm

what kind of movie is this were talking about eh?and what [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] tear how can they know if that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] never comes out public or even goes to get examined
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Lakersfan-eastcoast on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:13 pm

well,
lakerdynasty, she did get examined, and so did kobe.

as far as the tear goes, fox news channel reported the rumor.

the movie - i heard it on some other news channel.

People, gather the facts first.
Lakersfan-eastcoast

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:14 pm

all white jury.. that doesnt sound good.. f***kin racists bastards :disagree: :mad1:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:15 pm

The hotel released that info... they said that he ordered room service twice...both after the services had stopped at 10:30 pm...he ordered a movie the night that this all happened.....and he made an in-room call to Newport Beach later that same night. The Times reported this in a time line they had, so it can't be a rumor...can it? I don't know about the vaginal tear though...that could very well be a rumor
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lakersfan-eastcoast on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:16 pm

legal analysts believe that kobe's lawyers may try to move the case to denver, a larger city, with prob. a larger black population, and with people who don't know the girl personally.
Lakersfan-eastcoast

Postby Lakersfan-eastcoast on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:18 pm

vashashi, if he really did order room service twice, then it almost looks like kobe made the first move, his hormones may have overcome him.
Lakersfan-eastcoast

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:34 pm

or that he could have just been hungry...cause she was a concierge and she is not supposed to deliver room service...so why was she so curtious in delivering it to him...hmmm...but I can't say that cause there is nothing that confirms that she came up to deliver room service....but we all know that she did come up voluntarily
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:43 pm

going up voluntarily that late in the night... i don't know,
i think that they may have met earlier, and he may have told her to drop in anytime she liked if she wanted to have a chat. things may have led to another and testosterone and oestrogen levels zoomed.

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:48 pm

But thats still consensual, not rape

See the way i look at it is Kobe fell for it...I don't know what she said, did, or looked like, but stupid Kobe fell for it....anyways after they are close to done...Kobe realizes that this is not right so he tells her to leave but she does not want to...So he emphasizes to her that this was meaningless and a mistake cause he loves his wife....she leaves and begins to cry because she thought that she was meaningless and that her reach to stardom once again failed....so she goes back home and plots a way to get back at him and also to put her name in the lights, because she knows that she has leverage on Kobe by sleeping with him....in the meantime, Kobe calls his wife out of guilt which explains the late night phone call from his room to Newport Beach....Next day, after his operation he finds out that his mistake just became her revenge and his clean-cut undoing....Still he'll get through this with Vanessa by his side and that will just eat at that lying b*tch because we all know that she could very well be a liar and the whole world will find out soon....
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:23 pm

First of all wtf is she doing in a room service at 10:30pm for god sake , actors, rolemodels, NBA players, Lawyers, should not be bother at nights at ne way this girl is jus a trouble maker and kobes lawyers will prove that this girl is a lieing [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
SHAQ-34

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:26 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:But thats still consensual, not rape

See the way i look at it is Kobe fell for it...I don't know what she said, did, or looked like, but stupid Kobe fell for it....anyways after they are close to done...Kobe realizes that this is not right so he tells her to leave but she does not want to...So he emphasizes to her that this was meaningless and a mistake cause he loves his wife....she leaves and begins to cry because she thought that she was meaningless and that her reach to stardom once again failed....so she goes back home and plots a way to get back at him and also to put her name in the lights, because she knows that she has leverage on Kobe by sleeping with him....in the meantime, Kobe calls his wife out of guilt which explains the late night phone call from his room to Newport Beach....Next day, after his operation he finds out that his mistake just became her revenge and his clean-cut undoing....Still he'll get through this with Vanessa by his side and that will just eat at that lying b*tch because we all know that she could very well be a liar and the whole world will find out soon....

well put
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby BDG on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:46 pm

SHAQ-34 wrote:First of all wtf is she doing in a room service at 10:30pm for god sake , actors, rolemodels, NBA players, Lawyers, should not be bother at nights at ne way this girl is jus a trouble maker and kobes lawyers will prove that this girl is a lieing [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
exactly (it actually was even around 11:30 they say). same thing happened to mike tyson. why the hell is she going up to his room so late at night... I'll tell you one thing, she didn't want to just talk with him. if those are her real pictures, I have a feeling she's lying... I just get that vibe from her, and she looks like the new type of conniving young girl.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:54 pm

i agree
SHAQ-34

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:55 pm

ne one have some bombs ineed em for i can bomb this bit**es house :shootb: :shootc:
SHAQ-34

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:58 pm

im a nice gurl....really i am. but dayum i wana [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] slap her back 2 her momma.
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:00 am

am sure kobe will be 100% innocent if u ask why this is why,..... first of all everyone knows there is gold digging bitc*** in life and i can tell everyone in here 1 more time that kobe is innocent cause i have not heard ne strong edvidence all i hear is shes a good girl and stuff i jus wish i was next to kobe like venasea is i would be next to kobe supporting next to him as well
SHAQ-34

Postby LakersRock on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:07 am

I read that she was even off the clock when she went to his room. Why the heck would she go to his room to give him room service or something, if she was off work? I don't know about you, but after a day at work I just want to go home and relax. She had to have gone to his room on her own, because she cannot use the excuse that is was going to be work related. This girl is insane and wack............
LakersRock

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:11 am

talk about a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] eh?
SHAQ-34

Postby ITS JOEY on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:15 am

did CNN report that the woman had a history of accussing men of sexual assault?
ITS JOEY

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:17 am

LakersRock wrote:I read that she was even off the clock when she went to his room. Why the heck would she go to his room to give him room service or something, if she was off work? I don't know about you, but after a day at work I just want to go home and relax. She had to have gone to his room on her own, because she cannot use the excuse that is was going to be work related. This girl is insane and wack............

she wanted to give kobe another type of "service" -_-
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:18 am

this girl is really pissing me off :disagree:
SHAQ-34

Next

Return to The Graveyard