Postby Doberman on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:15 pm

PG - Blake 30, Morris 18
SG - Kobe 35, Glock 13
Doberman

Re: Derek Fisher is NOT a PG.

Postby Larry14r on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Doberman wrote:PG - Blake 30, Morris 18
SG - Kobe 35, Glock 13

If Morris wants playing time then he has to play more in control, and don't hold on to the ball too long. Until then he sits and watch.
Larry14r

Postby LakerPride247 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 pm

That turnover by Fisher where he fell out of bounds with Evans guarding him was pretty funny. He's just terrible.
“This contract with Joel Anthony is a testament to the man who is second to none; who has worked hard and deserved this,” said Heat President Pat Riley. “We felt that what he has done over the last couple of years in developing his game, his body and his knowledge warrants this reward. If other NBA non-drafted free agents want a prototype to follow, Joel Anthony is that man."

Heat President/Acid abuser Pat Riley
LakerPride247

Postby lakerzkb8 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:15 pm

^Dude your sig crackes me up. "Acid abuser pat riley" lool
This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jello's jigglin'! - Chick Hearn RIP
lakerzkb8

Postby Doberman on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Larry14r wrote:
SG - Kobe 35, Glock 13

If Morris wants playing time then he has to play more in control, and don't hold on to the ball too long. Until then he sits and watch.

I don't care what flaws he has. Fisher straight up sucks and is the arguably the worst guard in the league. I don't care what he's done in the past because it means jack squat on the court right now. Morris is better so he should play. It's that simple.
Doberman

Postby TomSeaver on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:20 pm

He's not an NBA player any more. Stick a fork in hiim
TomSeaver

Postby Weezy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:21 pm

I've seen enough. As long as Derek Fisher is our starting PG we will not be winning a championship this season. David Stern f'd us over big time blocking the CP3 trade, I see now how huge that would have been for us.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Larry14r on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Weezy wrote:I've seen enough. As long as Derek Fisher is our starting PG we will not be winning a championship this season. David Stern f'd us over big time blocking the CP3 trade, I see now how huge that would have been for us.

We're not going to win a title this season regardless of what we do. Also Sterin is sending us a message "IF THE LAKERS WANT A PG SO BAD THEN GO DRAFT AND DEVELOP ONE YOURSELVES."
Larry14r

Postby Larry14r on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Doberman wrote:
Larry14r wrote:
SG - Kobe 35, Glock 13

I don't care what flaws he has. Fisher straight up sucks and is the arguably the worst guard in the league. I don't care what he's done in the past because it means jack squat on the court right now. Morris is better so he should play. It's that simple.

Then you should write Mike Brown a letter about that.
Larry14r

Postby Weezy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Larry14r wrote:
Weezy wrote:I've seen enough. As long as Derek Fisher is our starting PG we will not be winning a championship this season. David Stern f'd us over big time blocking the CP3 trade, I see now how huge that would have been for us.

We're not going to win a title this season regardless of what we do. Also Sterin is sending us a message "IF THE LAKERS WANT A PG SO BAD THEN GO DRAFT AND DEVELOP ONE YOURSELVES."

I don't agree with that, there's always moves to be made. We just couldn't deal with New Orleans, there's 28 other teams. I think getting a real PG could turn this team around, make us legit, doesn't even have to be a star PG, just a good one that can run the point.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Doberman on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Larry14r wrote:

Doberman

Postby Larry14r on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Weezy wrote:
Larry14r wrote:

I don't agree with that, there's always moves to be made. We just couldn't deal with New Orleans, there's 28 other teams. I think getting a real PG could turn this team around, make us legit, doesn't even have to be a star PG, just a good one that can run the point.

The problem is where are we going to find one?
Larry14r

Postby Larry14r on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Doberman wrote:
Larry14r wrote:

Ok you made your point. Now let's all figure this out before we all kill each other on this board.
Larry14r

Postby lotus on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Larry14r wrote:
Weezy wrote:
Larry14r wrote:We're not going to win a title this season regardless of what we do. Also Sterin is sending us a message "IF THE LAKERS WANT A PG SO BAD THEN GO DRAFT AND DEVELOP ONE YOURSELVES."

The problem is where are we going to find one?

New Jersey
lotus

Postby Doberman on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Larry14r wrote:
Ok you made your point. Now let's all figure this out before we all kill each other on this board.

You work with what you have. Fisher brings nothing anymore. Morris, for all his flaws, actually does some good things. Furthermore, he's at an age where he'll only get better. Fisher's at an age where he'll get worse. When you account for this age/development factor, there's absolutely no point in playing Fisher anymore.
Doberman

Postby Larry14r on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 pm

The thing is louts he not available now or ever if they ever get Howard. Whatever DWill will go will determine when Howard goes. Also don't for Mark Cuban because he's trying t clear cap room for the Mavs, and DWill did grew up in that area.
Larry14r

Postby escobar8 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 pm

i hate you more than aids, war and poverty all combined...
escobar8

Postby LakerPride247 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm

I absolutely hate Derek Fisher. I honestly want to see him amnestied just to get him away from this team. That three he attempted where he was blocked was the icing on the cake. I'm going to go to the game in Dallas this year just to boo Fisher everytime he touches the ball. Fklukewalton needs to temporarily change his name to Fkderekfisher because this is ridiculous to watch.
“This contract with Joel Anthony is a testament to the man who is second to none; who has worked hard and deserved this,” said Heat President Pat Riley. “We felt that what he has done over the last couple of years in developing his game, his body and his knowledge warrants this reward. If other NBA non-drafted free agents want a prototype to follow, Joel Anthony is that man."

LakerPride247

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Crosses himself over, got blocked on a three, defense is horrible, didn't make a three, 2 assists 2 turnovers. And Morris could do worse than that?? C'mon man, thats not a PG, thats a liability that we can't cover anymore.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby GoldHammish on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Crosses himself over.

Ohh man that had me rolling on the ground. Hilariously pathetic.
GoldHammish

Postby LakerPride247 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Can the name of this thread be changed to "Derek Fisher is NOT an NBA basketball player."...There's guys in rec leagues that would be less of a liability on both ends than him. I said he'd kill us against Chicago and he did. Just to make sure everyone knows how bad he is, he comes out tonight and reaffirms that he should've retired after the Finals against THOSE GUYS. He doesn't deserve to wear the Purple and Gold anymore and hopefully Mike Brown figures out that he needs to be the 15th man on this team sooner rather than later.

LakerPride247

Postby John3:16 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Time for D Fish to retire. Plain and simple.
John3:16
CL Global Moderator

Postby Steez on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:53 pm

They should change his role to a player coach and just leave him there. Please.
- Scuse me while I kiss the sky!
Steez

Postby therealdeal on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 pm

I don't hate Derek. I don't know how any self respecting Laker fan can type that and still call themselves a fan after all this guy has done for us.

I don't think he should be playing basketball anymore, but that doesn't mean I hate him. Geez.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakerPride247 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:55 pm

therealdeal wrote:I don't hate Derek. I don't know how any self respecting Laker fan can type that and still call themselves a fan after all this guy has done for us.

I don't think he should be playing basketball anymore, but that doesn't mean I hate him. Geez.

Lol...

LakerPride247

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard