Does Metta World Peace think he's Lebron James?

Yes
87%
No
12%

Total votes : 8

Postby Fly Like A Mosquito Bite on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 am

Fly Like A Mosquito Bite

Re: Does Metta World Peace think he's Lebron James?

Postby lakersfever on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 am

I know he did a great job shutting down Durant in the playoff last year but his shooting is never going to get better. If he was going to score zero points, then he'd better make sure his counterpart score zero points as well but that's not gonna happen. So it comes down to weighing his value on defense versus his liability on offense. When the Lakers won the two championships, they were so talented and the rest of the league were mediocre so they were able to mask his poor shooting. The contenders (miami and okc) have gotten a lot stronger. It's going to take a special team to beat them in a 7-game series. And after what I've seen tonight, it's deja vu all over again. Just wait until next year when the Lakers have a 100-million payroll paying 90M in luxury tax and falls short in the playoff again.
lakersfever

Re: Does Metta World Peace think he's Lebron James?

Postby Finwë on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 am

:man3:
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Return to The Graveyard