I am exciting about the possibilities to improve the Team

I am exciting about the possibilities to improve the Team

Postby Bilbao-LakerMagic on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I am sure that currently we have not the best Team in the NBA, but I am exciting about the possibilities of rebuilding the Team. Still we have a great Kobe, and we need to take advantage of it (a player like Kobe doesn't appear in the NBA every decade).

Via trade, amnesty and acquisitions, we can get 3-4 important players, and we need it if we want to compete (we cannot compete againts Oklahoma or Miami with our current roster).

To put names in the paper... it's to dream... but more or less all we have the same 2 or 3 names as a dream (in different roles for the team).

It seems like the last trades made in last March, they were the first step to continue with the rebuilding in July.

Go Lakers !!
Bilbao-LakerMagic

Re: Improvement

Postby JUST-MING on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

The Finals is basically watching Team USA Blue team vs Team USA White team. Miami has 3 Team USA players (James, Wade, Bosh) and 2 alternates (Miller, Battier). Oklahoma City has 2 Team USA players (Durant, Westbrook); but they also have the NBA’s runner-up DPOY and top Sixth Man.

They need a guy on Wade’s and Westbrook’s level to contend again and that could be Deron Williams.
JUST-MING

Re: I am exciting about the possibilities to improve the Team

Postby TIME on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Return to The Graveyard