Fire Mike Brown billboard

Re: Fire Mike Brown billboard

Postby NewDynasty on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:38 pm

He needs to be fired.
NewDynasty

Postby Lakerjones on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 pm

KaliCin wrote:i am so sick of hearing ppl blaming the coach for everything its a shorten season and he is new coach and dont have the players he needs and they are the 3rd in the west with all that and i didnt even mention the stuff with Stern give the man a full season before u throw him under the bus Shaw isnt the coach get over it

^^ punctuation can be your friend.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby snackdaddy on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Brown is going nowhere. Even in the summer. Firing him would be the same as Jim Buss admitting he was wrong. Anyone really think he would do that? Get used to Brown being the coach for at least two seasons.
snackdaddy

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 am

Let's just bring this to Twitter. #FireMikeBrown.. twit at least 20 times today. Get on it people!
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:46 am

"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby bystander on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 am

Anyone who wants Brown to be fire one month before the playoffs isn't very bright.

He's going to finish this season no matter WHAT. Be real people, deal with it. Save your efforts to the offseason.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
bystander

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:07 am

The campaign starts early..only an idiot would dilly dally... we ain't gonna do anything with this guy anyway
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby LakeShow09 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 pm

I nominate this pic for the billboard:

LakeShow09

Postby LakersFanInCali on Mon May 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I know most people wanted the season to end before making any decisions.

Now that it's official...who is still on for a billboard?
LakersFanInCali

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Mon May 21, 2012 9:42 pm

I hope you get banned. I should collect for a "Ban LakersFanInCali" billboard.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby LakersFanInCali on Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:I hope you get banned. I should collect for a "Ban LakersFanInCali" billboard.

Ban for what? I have never broken any rules or use foul language.

I respectfully let this thread die till the season is over and now I bump it up.

You can look at my post history and know that I love this team and want the best for them.
LakersFanInCali

Postby LakerFan1235 on Mon May 21, 2012 9:49 pm

tensions are just high right now man.
Every time I begin to ask, "Is he really as great as I think he is?" ...He proves that he is.
Every time I begin to wonder...He proves it...That is why I won't lose hope in him.
You know who I am talking about.
LakerFan1235

Postby thebluemamba14 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:30 pm

BUMP

Okay I have had about the last straw with Mike Clown. Our only hopes of winning the championship this year is if this guy gets fired. I wanted him fired since last season, but seeing as how it was a shortened season and it was his first year coaching, I gave him a chance! I don't care if it is only preseason, but he had a full training camp with ALL STAR players, and this team has not shown any improvements. Mike Brown's potato head isn't capable of running a complex offense like the Princeton offense. I can't even imagine this guy warming up a simple potato soup from a can. :bang: :bang: :bang: I seriously think something is wrong with him! Now...

I propose we continue the Fire Mike Brown Movement. I have a few suggestions on how we can make this popular. Any suggestions should be posted on this thread.

Step 1: Use social media to expose Mike Brown's lack of basketball intelligence! I wanna see hashtags of #FireMikeBrown throughout the course of Laker games on twitter! I wanna see this trend all over the world! If we can get Luke Walton to trend on Twitter, then we can surely get Mike Brown to trend all over Twitter! :jam2:

Step 2: NBA MEMES page on Facebook is a very popular page. It would be great to have members post MEMES of Mike Clown getting fired! Hopefully some can be featured on the NBA memes page so that thousands of people can see it and like it! This will grab a lot of attention from fans and hopefully they will start doing the same! Make sure to post comments on the memes agreeing to fire him.

Step 3: Somebody in this thread made a website to help you with the process! Utilize this website, like it, and share it!!! http://firemikebrown.org/ We only have about 90 Likes for this website! We need more!!!

Step 4: Fire Mike Brown Posters and signs! It would be great if we can still get that poster suggested by the OP. Also, if you are going to a Lakers game this season, take signs and posters to fire mike brown! I know someone at Dwights first game took a poster that said Fire Mike Brown! Ill post a picture of it below! That was perfect! If we can get an ESPN or TNT cameraman to record this on national television we have hit the jackpot!!! We need to check out the schedule of when we play on national television to accomplish this.

Step 5: Just get him fired, please. Do whatever you can.

I may sound crazy but if there is anyone who is going to give the Lakers problems this season, its Mike Brown. We are a huge fan base, and we have the opportunity to have a big voice in this! Who's with me?

thebluemamba14

Postby KBJelleyBean24 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:39 pm

It's only the preseason :man3:
I should get an assist for that. It's an intentional pass to oneself, so it's an assist. That way people can't say all I do is shoot.
-Kobe on passing the ball to himself off the backboard.
KBJelleyBean24

Postby thebluemamba14 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes, which is why we need to start this early! Mike Browns already on the hot seat. It's only a matter of time till this thing blows up! If we don't fire him early on in the season, we never will! We can't fire him in the middle of the season! That would just make things worse.
thebluemamba14

Postby Forklift on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:03 pm

lakerswiz wrote: :thezen:

:thezen:
Forklift

Postby Lakerjones on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:57 pm

We don't need a billboard. Jim just needs to say the word and cut this guy. Go after Sloan or at the very least, roll with the guys you hired this summer: Jordan and Bickerstaff. Any and all of them are better head coaches than Mike Brown.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersin4 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 pm

If anything, make a facebook page & run it on facebook ads targeting lakers fans.. You'll get more attention that way than you will with a billboard. That's what I do for a living so if you need any help I'd be happy to pitch in.
lakersin4

Postby BDG on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 pm

bystander wrote:Anyone who wants Brown to be fire one month before the playoffs isn't very bright.

He's going to finish this season no matter WHAT. Be real people, deal with it. Save your efforts to the offseason.
This.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakerjones on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 pm

BDG wrote:
bystander wrote:Anyone who wants Brown to be fire one month before the playoffs isn't very bright.

This.

The offseason came and went. I don't get it. The guy is still here unfortunately. Why do we want to waste a whole other year with him? Do we want to wait until it's a month before the playoffs again? Bystander's post was from last year.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby thebluemamba14 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:07 pm

To be honest, I hope the lakers start 2-8 or somewhere along the lines of this. Jimmy will be forced to pull the plug early! It's the only way for everyone to see how bad of a coach he is! No more excuses!
thebluemamba14

Postby TIME on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:17 pm

thebluemamba14 wrote:To be honest, I hope the lakers start 2-8 or somewhere along the lines of this. Jimmy will be forced to pull the plug early! It's the only way for everyone to see how bad of a coach he is! No more excuses!

So you want the team to fail/

Btw, second accounts are not allowed.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Postby thebluemamba14 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 pm

TIME wrote:
thebluemamba14 wrote:To be honest, I hope the lakers start 2-8 or somewhere along the lines of this. Jimmy will be forced to pull the plug early! It's the only way for everyone to see how bad of a coach he is! No more excuses!

So you want the team to fail/

Btw, second accounts are not allowed.

No I don't want the team to fail, but if sacrificing the first couple of games is necessary to fire mike brown then so be it.

What other account do I have?
thebluemamba14

Postby wcsoldier81 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Brown won't be fired early this season , why ? because it's going to take some time for this team to gel ( regardless of the quality of the coach , well with a good coach it would/should take less time).

Does the Lakers management want to fire him around Feb-March if this team hasn't stepped up yet by that time ? that's the question
wcsoldier81

Postby Battle Tested20 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:44 pm

LTLakerFan wrote:Need a rule on CL that posters have to have been members for at least a week before they request the administrative staff to act as escrow company for funds collected to put up a fire the coach billboard.......

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

:man11: :man10:
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard