Fisher or Blake

Fisher or Blake

Postby Uncle_Drew on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Which player brings more to the table?

Would you welcome Fish back as back up point and play over Blake as a safety net
Uncle_Drew

Re: Fisher or Blake

Postby lakerfan2 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

silversurfer.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Who cares.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Kingsama on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Neither... But if I had to choose at this point in their career its black all day. I love Fish, but he can't guard anyone. I would gladly take Fish back as to play spot minutes like he did in OKC as long as the Lakers had a legit starter and a capable backup. But if you are talking extended minutes played its Blake, even though that isn't exactly a wonderful solution.
Kingsama

Postby LooN3y on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm

we have nash, i dont want another 38 yr old joining our team to back up our 38 year old starting PG.

we need young legs, our back court is too old. get a young PG, a solid one.

all in all, i would take fisher for blake. my god how did he miss that game winner during that OKC series? he was miles away from ANY defender.

it was almost just as bad as when courtney lee missed that layup during game 2 of the finals.
LooN3y

Postby the MDE on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Blake has more potential to be good. He is quicker and a little longer, but he never shoots and seems to be a decoy out there. Both of them are ultimate scrubs, but I'll take Fisher.
"When I do come back in shape and physically fit and focused, I don't think there should be anything that's going to stop me" - Lamar Odom
the MDE

Postby khmrP on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm

lakerfan2 wrote:silversurfer.

Doberman :bow:
khmrP

Postby khmrP on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:12 pm

the MDE wrote:Blake has more potential to be good. He is quicker and a little longer, but he never shoots and seems to be a decoy out there. Both of them are ultimate scrubs, but I'll take Fisher.

been 2yrs, Blake got no potential, he sucks end of story.
khmrP

Postby LooN3y on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 pm

khmrP wrote:
the MDE wrote:Blake has more potential to be good. He is quicker and a little longer, but he never shoots and seems to be a decoy out there. Both of them are ultimate scrubs, but I'll take Fisher.

been 2yrs, Blake got no potential, he sucks end of story.

lol this is a joke, more potential? his prime was over since he got to the lakers.

him not shooting alot, but having a high 3pt % was a perk for him, but it was fools gold, although it seemed like an upgrade from farmar who took alot of shots, but atleast farmar can make those shots, esp the clutch ones and he can penetrate, and atleast keep up with the younger guards.

steve blake? a decoy? lmao thats funny bro.

lol fisher a scrub? do you forget what hes done for this organization and us the fans for over the past 10 years? he hes goddamn 38 of course hes not going to be playing on the same level when he was in his 20s.

steve blake was a bust. all he does is sit out and camp the 3 point like like vujacic and than pass up open 3 pointers.

what a great pg we have.
LooN3y

Postby TIME on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Return to The Graveyard