Hoopsworld Speculation: Lakers to deal on Draft day?

Hoopsworld Speculation: Lakers to deal on Draft day?

Postby Reptilexxxxxx on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:49 pm

jack
When will the Lakers overhaul roster begin… the waiting is killing me.

Yannis Koutroupis
Not until draft night at the earliest. I think it’ll drag out longer, though. I think they’re the dark horses in the Deron sweepstakes. Deron for Bynum is a move I think the Lakers should strongly consider, and I think Brooklyn does it if they know Deron is not re-signing.

Yannis is credible in many eyes according to what I have seen written about him...

LINK

Buckle up!!
Reptilexxxxxx

Re: Hoopsworld Speculation: Lakers to deal on Draft day?

Postby khmrP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:58 pm

even though there is a link THIS time, i feel like mods should be able to IP ban, this is feels like the same troll from all those other baseless rumor threads.
khmrP

Postby Reptilexxxxxx on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 pm

whatever ban me if you want just thought i would share it with u all ;?
Reptilexxxxxx

Postby Reptilexxxxxx on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 pm

June 28th could be the day that changes this franchise forever.
Reptilexxxxxx

Postby khmrP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 pm

^^^I like your fake twitter stories better :man10:
khmrP

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Reptilexxxxxx on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:15 pm

1. If the Lakers are able to obtain Beasely, do you think he has matured enough that he will provide the Lakers with a Semi-Star caliber presence at the 4? And especially in the glamour of LA, I would think it makes it that much more difficult.

2. I personally feel that it would be a smart move for the Lakers to trade Bynum for DWill, then move Pau to Center. They could play Beasely at the 4. Pau would become more effective without Bynum in the middle. I also believe Pau has a few good years left with his style of play. That would give you a lineup of DWill, Kobe, Gasol, Beasely, and probably Metta. Thoughts?

Larry Coon
1. Yeah, counting on a guy to grow up — especially when coming from a small market to LA — seems like an iffy prospect. He COULD mature into a nice 4. Or he could regress…

2. I think the Lakers are thinking they’d only move Bynum for Howard. While moving Bynum for someone like Deron would help them short-term, in the long run they’d have an aging center on their hands. But I agree that Pau is probably more effective at 5 than 4 right now. Problem is, the Lakers are one of the few teams where he wouldn’t be the starting 5. Between Pay & Bynum I think they keep Bynum (or move him for Howard, which leaves Pau in the same situation), so that makes Pau the odd man out.

Larry Coon seems to think that Bynum to Howard is a good possibility.
Reptilexxxxxx

Postby khmrP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 pm

MODS
really hope you guys can track IP and out this dbag troll, list his name/address etc.
khmrP

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:48 pm

khmrP wrote:MODS
really hope you guys can track IP and out this dbag troll, list his name/address etc.

I'm guessing he is 13 or 14, fat, not like fat fat but short and pudgy looks like a blob, has Jonah Hill in SuperBad syndrome where he can't stop drawing a wenus and he lives in a van down by the river.

Ohh and his name is Brian Windhorst.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby khmrP on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
khmrP wrote:MODS

I'm guessing he is 13 or 14, fat, not like fat fat but short and pudgy looks like a blob, has Jonah Hill in SuperBad syndrome where he can't stop drawing a wenus and he lives in a van down by the river.

Ohh and his name is Brian Windhorst.

smart though, troll only comes around during slow time when mods aren't as readily available.
khmrP

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:02 pm

^^^ Reptile huh....Cue the Indiana Jones music....why did it have to be snakes! I'm whippin a lock on this one...oh and this guy is hissssstory!
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Return to The Graveyard