how does seating go at staples center?

how does seating go at staples center?

Postby asicner on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Just got tickets for an upcoming game, my seats are: section 116, row 1, seats 1 & 2
does anyone know how these seats are?
...is row 1 the first row behind court side seats, will we be right behind the basket etc...

:jam2:
asicner

Re: how does seating go at staples center?

Postby Gman1979 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm

like 13 rows behind the basketball court,really good seats the only con i say is the obstruction view at times
Gman1979

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

In order starting from 1
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Do people not look where their seats are before buying tickets anymore or what?
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby asicner on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Do people not look where their seats are before buying tickets anymore or what?

actually i tried to look up exactly where the seats are but couldn't find any websites listing the exact seating chart (only vague charts that show the section numbers) ...but since you know so much can you tell me where i should of looked?

Ps: i wasn't the person who bought the tickets!
asicner

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:16 pm

CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 pm

asicner wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:Do people not look where their seats are before buying tickets anymore or what?

actually i tried to look up exactly where the seats are but couldn't find any websites listing the exact seating chart (only vague charts that show the section numbers) ...but since you know so much can you tell me where i should of looked?

I'm just saying if you're going to make any purchases, especially ones where you have to pay hundreds of dollars for, you should do a bit of research to make sure you aren't getting the shaft.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby GoldHammish on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
asicner wrote:

I'm just saying if you're going to make any purchases, especially ones where you have to pay hundreds of dollars for, you should do a bit of research to make sure you aren't getting the shaft.

And I recall from buying tickets last season that Lakers.com has a thing where you can see the view from your section or row or something like that.
GoldHammish

Postby Kasumi on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Gman1979 wrote:like 13 rows behind the basketball court,really good seats the only con i say is the obstruction view at times

This... The rows below are by letter, A-M if I remember correctly, then the numbered ones start after that. The numbered ones are permanent seats, the lettered ones are cushioned folding chairs that they put out for certain types of events, like basketball games.
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:23 pm

you could go to the Staples Center website and they show you views from each section
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Return to The Graveyard