Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago!!! Link Inside

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:03 pm

yo swol, now that the DA is considering dropping charges (according to murcie via FoxSportsRadio), we might have a nice summer afterall... hopefully
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40945
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby SWOL on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:33 pm

for real :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
Image
User avatar
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest
 
Posts: 13197
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Where Brooklyn at?

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:37 pm

I'll be watching ESPN tonight to see if any further developments are occuring. Hopefully, that the Fox Radio reports are accurate.
User avatar
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

 
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:01 am
Location: Culver City, CA (Fox Hills)

Postby SWOL on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:37 pm

I think Kobe played it very well holding his cards close to his vest.....the DA talked about loads of physical evidence (penatration) not knowing Kobe would admitt to concenual sex.....the DA thought he had a slam dunk, but now its he say she say, with a girl who's best friend died, and tried to commit suicide......i m not prelaw or anything but that does not sound like a case that can be proved beyond a reasonalble doubt
Image
User avatar
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest
 
Posts: 13197
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Where Brooklyn at?

Postby Laker brain on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:39 pm

I KNEW EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
User avatar
Laker brain

 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 9:26 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:41 pm

yeah, neither am I and I agree with you... it's reputable basketball star that honestly has admitted adultery vs. mentally unstable ex-cheerleader that is possibly money-hungry.

That's how Pamela Mackey and his lawyers are gonna make this case look like.

I hope they change the venue though, for the town has only 35,000 people! A lot of the legal figures there say they know her.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40945
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Laker brain on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:50 pm

Move it to Denver bigger population.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
User avatar
Laker brain

 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 9:26 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby I am Kobe and I am GUILTY on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:52 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:yeah, neither am I and I agree with you... it's reputable basketball star that honestly has admitted adultery vs. mentally unstable ex-cheerleader that is possibly money-hungry.


So, you are saying it is alright to rape someone as long as they are mentally unstable and there are no witnesses?
I am Kobe and I am GUILTY

 

Postby Return2Showtime on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:54 pm

Well, guys, would you look at this???? Another idiot on the forum!!! What do you know??? At least there's one more person to ignore!
The additions of Payton and Malone will bring the Lakers back to having talent like they did during the Showtime Era... maybe they can win another championship like the one Magic is holding.
User avatar
Return2Showtime

 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:59 am

Postby Ban the 1st Amendment on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:54 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:everyone on CL is stopping conversation with Kobe The Rapist until he's banned... join in on the fun.


Who needs such as thing as freedom of speech. We should all think and look alike. Maybe we can model Laker Nation after the Nazi party....Kobe can be the Great Fuhrer
Ban the 1st Amendment

 

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:59 pm

we're not banning him because he's speaking his mind, but he's being immature about the situation.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40945
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Return2Showtime on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:01 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:we're not banning him because he's speaking his mind, but he's being immature about the situation.


I agree. I honestly am willing to accept others' opinions, but they have to realize that not everyone shares their opinions. I just don't want a bunch of CRAP getting started on these forums.
The additions of Payton and Malone will bring the Lakers back to having talent like they did during the Showtime Era... maybe they can win another championship like the one Magic is holding.
User avatar
Return2Showtime

 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:59 am

Postby Ban the 1st Amendment on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:01 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:we're not banning him because he's speaking his mind, but he's being immature about the situation.


Isn't calling her a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] also immature? How about saying that she deserved it since she went up to his room?
Ban the 1st Amendment

 

Postby Kobe's Therapist on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:02 pm

Prove it BDG ...

That's your opinion ... you have no basis for your accusation.

I've put forth intelligent questions that none of you laker lovers are willing to deal with. Not to mention the dozens of immature responses we've had so far.

Come up with something better than that man.
Kobe's Therapist

 

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:05 pm

i'm not to prove it, because i have something called a life, which you seem to lack. i'm leaving for a little bit because i actually have an agenda that doesn't consist of just rambling on and on about Kobe being a "rapist" on a Laker site. You "two" can just talk amongst yourself and enjoy it.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40945
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Ban the 1st Amendment on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:10 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:i'm not to prove it, because i have something called a life, which you seem to lack. i'm leaving for a little bit because i actually have an agenda that doesn't consist of just rambling on and on about Kobe being a "rapist" on a Laker site. You "two" can just talk amongst yourself and enjoy it.


You going to meet a mentally unstable hotel worker now that you think you have found the legal loophole?
Ban the 1st Amendment

 

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:28 pm

Hey BDG...

I already e-mailed CL about banning these f*ckers of the site.

Its kinda of fun seeing this ants in our board.
First, It allows me to smack the hell out of them...since I'm bored at times.

Second..it just means that they are afraid that Kobe will join the other 3 superstars very soon.

It validates the point that we have a great team. You don't see anybody hating on the Clippers or Hawks.

The more they come and hate...the better we should feel.
User avatar
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

 
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:01 am
Location: Culver City, CA (Fox Hills)

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:42 pm

Isn't it funny that these people register for the sole purpose of flaming us as fans, and Kobe for this incident? They have no logic in what they say, and all ther do is wanna cause measly trouble on the net. R they so bored with their real life? I mean, grow up and act mature, or should I say write mature. Or is that beneath them? I'm just statin the facts up in here... Now either grow up, or leave.... Or would ya'll rather get banned?
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:51 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Isn't it funny that these people register for the sole purpose of flaming us as fans, and Kobe for this incident? They have no logic in what they say, and all ther do is wanna cause measly trouble on the net. R they so bored with their real life? I mean, grow up and act mature, or should I say write mature. Or is that beneath them? I'm just statin the facts up in here... Now either grow up, or leave.... Or would ya'll rather get banned?


Then why don't ya all quit flaming the girl. Do you know her? Do you know Kobe? Do you know the evidence?
Guest

 

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:01 pm

Yes we know the evidence.... She popped pills, and is emotionally suicidal, and proved that when she overdosed...Then tell, me, how do u categorize a person who attempted to take their own life? Cuz just she cant handle the emotional trama's that life has to offer, doesn't mean she has to take it out on Kobe for that. That's her scape goat, and u know it. This girl is unstable, and can't handle any obstacle thrown her way. The easiest way outta survival is just to end her life, that's how she see's it. She isn't a mentally strong willed girl, cuz if she was, she's pull herself together, and the press wouldn't leak information like this, if she was. SO therefore, our reasons surpass any of urs, that's why we're defendin Kobe 200%. Can we say the same about u? :man7:
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:12 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Yes we know the evidence.... She popped pills, and is emotionally suicidal, and proved that when she overdosed...Then tell, me, how do u categorize a person who attempted to take their own life? Cuz just she cant handle the emotional trama's that life has to offer, doesn't mean she has to take it out on Kobe for that. That's her scape goat, and u know it. This girl is unstable, and can't handle any obstacle thrown her way. The easiest way outta survival is just to end her life, that's how she see's it. She isn't a mentally strong willed girl, cuz if she was, she's pull herself together, and the press wouldn't leak information like this, if she was. SO therefore, our reasons surpass any of urs, that's why we're defendin Kobe 200%. Can we say the same about u? :man7:


So, if I go to the bar and pick up a woman that just broke up with her bf I can have my way with her sexually since she is "emotionally unstable"? Could you please post next time you are dumped?

And what evidence do you know? Are you the DA? You know a couple of pieces that are leaked. You don't know any key evidence.
Guest

 

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:18 pm

So if u picked up a girl from a bar, and she is emotionally unstable, then that means that she can lure u in any rut just to get her ways with u. She is vulnerable, and u take advantage of that, to get what u want. This girl is so unstable, that she can't think clearly, and thinks that whatever she does is "right" in her unstable state of mind. It's logical for her to kill herself, so it's logical to cry rape when the sex was concentual? Am I makin any sence of this? She's unstable, and I can't say that more than just once. Anything is reasonable to her, so when the sex was concentual, it's right for her to cry rape, cuz she has nothing to lose, cuz she already attempted to kill herself already. It's a scapegoat, and this case doesn't matter to her, cuz she already attempt to kill a life, her own life. She belongs in a mental institution until she progress, and if she gets worse, then she belongs in a str8 jacket. It's as simple as that.
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:02 pm

hey kobe the rapist, u couldnt have picked a falser and untre name....but anyway....u think u have the verbal evidence taht hes guilty??? that doesnt mean [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]......besides there are tons of laker fans on the site that will grill you for what you say and we can prove you wrong. dont go in here fighting with Laker Fans......Don't waken a Giant. The Spurms did that this year....now look what happened.
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby SWOL on Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:36 pm

Anonymous wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Isn't it funny that these people register for the sole purpose of flaming us as fans, and Kobe for this incident? They have no logic in what they say, and all ther do is wanna cause measly trouble on the net. R they so bored with their real life? I mean, grow up and act mature, or should I say write mature. Or is that beneath them? I'm just statin the facts up in here... Now either grow up, or leave.... Or would ya'll rather get banned?


Then why don't ya all quit flaming the girl. Do you know her? Do you know Kobe? Do you know the evidence?


Its your right to Flame Kobe......its our right to Flame her....Free speech....we back it up with facts about her life, she tried to commit suicide over a guy :man7: she has been described as emotional, she went to his room off hours, (prob agaist her rules of employment), after the aleged rape, he ordered a ppv movie in his room, that dosent sound like post rape actions, she has a helluva lot to gain and hired a noted civil trail lawyer $$$$$$$$$$
Image
User avatar
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest
 
Posts: 13197
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Where Brooklyn at?

Postby Jamaican lakerfan on Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:27 pm

Whether or not Kobe raped the girl, some things are apparent:

(1) By admitting to consensual sex, Kobe has taken some steam out of the prosecution's case. From what has been reported (correct if me if my facts are wrong), she VOLUNTARILY went up to his room after hours, presumably to have sex with him. Even if she only went up to the room to deliver something, Kobe's legal team will make it out to be that she also went up there to have sex wth him.

(2) The fact that she had overdosed indicates her family life and mental background are not as solid as seemed at first, and is a serious blow to the prosecution.

(3) Sherriff Hoyt's circumvention of the District Attorney's office on more than one occasion, the fact that he knew the victim, and kept that fact hidden during his many press conferences makes it appear that his affection and natural concern for the girl made him act unprofessionally. This will also provide material for the defence to work with.

(4) However, if there is evidence that he hit her, or most importantly. evidence of serious vaginal bruising or tearing, then he will be in trouble, and will probably be convicted.

If the case is going to boil down to he said/she said (with little or no evidence of vaginal tears or serious brusing) it will be difficult to prove rape, or even to get the whole issue past the preliminary hearings.

Moral of the story? Keep it in your pants, Kobe. Judging from his press conference, his massive ego seems to have come down to earth, and he seemed genuinely penitent, contrite, and most importantly innocent. He certainly seems to be winning the public relations battle.
Jamaican lakerfan

 

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.