Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago!!! Link Inside

Postby shaqass on Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:40 am

slow down slow down :man10: ... I don't agree with people coming here just talking trash. If they think Kobe did something wrong, which can be true (NO ONE knows, except Kobe and the girl), they can say it if they use a bit of diplomacy. it's ok for me, I respect that.

Now for what you say LG...it's not so easy, really. Now that we know that the girl commit suicide, that will change all. She has basically no chance to win the trial, I don't argue with that. I don't argue as well that beeing unstable there is high probability that she took Kobe as a scapegoat.

But I am a brother which sister tried to kill herself as well and I have to react to those statements:

"This girl is unstable, and can't handle any obstacle thrown her way"
do you know her, how do you know that she cannot handle ANY obstacles?

"The easiest way outta survival is just to end her life, that's how she see's it"
You should talk with Freud, he would appreciate the way you describe in three words, the work that took him a life :man12:

"She isn't a mentally strong willed girl, cuz if she was, she's pull herself together"
Have you ever lost your best friend and in the same time learnt that you have cancer? I am a bit harsh here sorry, but things like that happen, it has happen for my Sys. Some people can overcome that with difficulties other cannot but beeing strong, having a nice family and a lot of friends will not resolve the problem for you, it will only help.

"This girl is so unstable, that she can't think clearly, and thinks that whatever she does is "right" in her unstable state of mind. It's logical for her to kill herself, so it's logical to cry rape when the sex was concentual?"

It is not because you commit suicide one day that you cannot think clearly the rest of your life :man12: It's not because you commit once suicide that you cannot see what is good and what is bad for the rest of your life :man11: and I will tell you something, if you commit suicide it is not because you find that logical.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, it is part of the life. But it took me 5 years to begin to understand a tiny part of "why people commit suicide" that I don't like that much when we use easy picture to describe complex stuff. I am completly out of topic now and way toooooo personal :man10: soooooory but I had to answer that because like many other problems this one cannot be taken rashly

I think Jamaican laker fan did a good, not biased statement

peace and love :jam2:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby Bulls Fan on Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:16 am

As much as I respect the laker fans in the forum..."The Rapist" does bring up valid and sound points. And a majority of you simply reject them..and call names...and then when he retorts back at you...you all call him immature.

Remember...when you point a finger at someone...there are always three pointing back at you....

Also...no one is "talking trash." No one is talking [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about the lakers either...we're just talking facts. "Kobe had an affair..and he should keep it in his pants." is not "trash talking." Now im sure ill get [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] for this post...but i really dont care.

Some of you..and im not going to name names...need to learn to be more open minded. "you" make it seem like this is some Laker Al-Quaeda. Its one thing to be a FAN...and another thing to be a FAN-atic.

relax..
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby shaqass on Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:28 am

Hi Bulls fan!

I think Kobe the rappist as a nickname is a bit stupid in this forum, its just provocation. Personaly I don't care but sure that can hurt people from the begining.

For the rest I don't argue with you. Even the Lakers fans have to see the truth. Kobe is not the perfect model as we all thought. He just married, just had a baby and just cheated with that.

I appreciate a lot comments from other fans from other team because they bring arguments that we don't always see or want to see (in a way or another fans are all a bit biased :man1: ). But we had bad experiences with some fans who came here only to say LA sucks and therefore some of us are maybe a bit more sensitive now :freak2:

come strong come often, your opinions are appreciated here!
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

accuser details website?

Postby yes on Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:44 am

any one know website address that his info on accuser?
yes

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:24 am

TO Shaqass
"This girl is unstable, and can't handle any obstacle thrown her way"

do you know her, how do you know that she cannot handle ANY obstacles?

U must not have been able to understand what I meant by this.. You don't have to know someone when we're all dealt the same situations at some point in our life... She can't handle anything life has given/taken away from her, so she looks for the easiest way to handle it... She attempts to commit suicide. Suicide is often attempted when a person is cryin out for help cuz they dont wanna die, or is often attempted when they can't handle the pressures of life.

"The easiest way outta survival is just to end her life, that's how she see's it"

You should talk with Freud, he would appreciate the way you describe in three words, the work that took him a life :man12:

I dont understand this...

"She isn't a mentally strong willed girl, cuz if she was, she's pull herself together"

Have you ever lost your best friend and in the same time learnt that you have cancer? I am a bit harsh here sorry, but things like that happen, it has happen for my Sys. Some people can overcome that with difficulties other cannot but beeing strong, having a nice family and a lot of friends will not resolve the problem for you, it will only help.

No I haven't lost mah best friend, but I almost lost 2 best friends in a racin accident in 01, and I recently lost 3 good friends on Valentine's Day. So I know how it is to deal with the deaths of close ones, even an uncle who we buried exactly a week before mah birthday this time last year. How were mah sis and I supposed to celebrate the day of our birth, when god took the breath outta our unlcle. It was just meant to happen. Just cuz god took the lives away from one's who I'll always remember, doesn't mean that I'll take mines. We're all here for a reason, and I'm livin this life to the fullest. The ones who passed got shortchanged, but that was their purpose. I'm strong, and I'll mourn the deceased. I have found solace within mahself to cope through these extreme measures and I don't look at suicide as a solution for this problem.

"This girl is so unstable, that she can't think clearly, and thinks that whatever she does is "right" in her unstable state of mind. It's logical for her to kill herself, so it's logical to cry rape when the sex was concentual?"

It is not because you commit s it has happen for my Sys. Some people can overcome that with difficulties other cannot but beeing strong, having a nice family and a lot of friends will not resolve the problem for you, it will only help.

No I haven't lost mah best friend, but I almost lost 2 best friends in a racin accident in 01, and I recently lost 3 good friends on Valentine's Day. So I know how it is to deal with the deaths of close ones, even an uncle who we buried exactly a week before mah birthday this time last year. How were mah sis and I supposed to celebrate the day of our birth, when god took the breath outta our unlcle. It was just meant to happen. Just cuz god took the lives away from one's who I'll always remember, doesn't mean that I'll take mines. We're all here for a reason, and I'm livin this life to the fullest. The ones who passed got shortchanged, but that was their purpose. I'm strong, and I'll mourn the deceased. I have found solace within mahself to cope through these extreme measures and I don't look at suicide as a solution for this problem.

It is not because you commit suicidas happen for my Sys. Some people can overcome that with difficulties other cannot but beeing strong, having a nice family and a lot of friends will not resolve the problem for you, it will only help.

It is not because you commit suicidas happen for my Sys. Some people can overcome that with difficulties other cannot but beeing strong, having a nice family and a lot of friends will not resolve the problem for you, it will only help.

It is not because you commit suicide one day that you cannot think clearly the rest of your life :man12: It's not because you commit once suicide that you cannot see what is good and what is bad for the rest of your life :man11: and I will tell you something, if you commit suicide it is not because you find that logical.

She never commited suicide, if so, she's be dead... She attempted to kill a human being, herself, and that's against the law, and she should face prison charges for attempted suicide/murder. Tell me somethin... Since when is it RIGHT for someone to attempt to kill themselves? Killin is not the answer. If they look at death for the answer, then thet can't find the solutions within themselves.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:12 am

Bulls Fan,
First off, never associate our forum with a low life terrorist network like Al-Queda...that is a slap to all our faces. If you are a part of Al-Queda and bad mouth Osama, you can be sure that your head will be blown off. We, as fans, collectively have said that Kobe should not have placed himself in this position in the first place, but I will not continue to bash Kobe for a mistake that many many men make with their significant other whether it is a wife or a girlfriend...it does happen often in our society, but this is magnified even more, because he is Kobe Bryant. He was wrong in this decision and he just has to learn from it. You cannot be an advocate of "The Rapist" especially in this thread cause I do not see one solid point he has made....his name pretty much says what his intentions are by coming into a forum that supports the Lakers and its players. How open-minded do you think he is by calling himself Kobe the rapist and we haven't even gone to trial yet....try Kobe the Adulterer. If he has said something valid then please address it to me, because I certainly do not see it in this particular thread. Bulls Fan, you have made great points before, but this particular point has not been your best work. The Rapist is only out to get attention from us and he is giving his arguement, but not taking our counter-arguements. You come into a forum open-minded to learn new things and topics about a particular matter. The Rapist has come into this forum to only express his points and not take in the points we have to make. He is deliberately invoking people to start ish with him and that is why I do not agree with your opinion Bulls Fan. Thanks for hearing me out, but I still appreciate your opinions.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:53 am

Yo BDG,

Hey Dawg where did you hear about the D.A. possibly droppin the charges? You gotta link?
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:02 am

SterlingBlue, it was announced over the radio, but that is what I heard last...it could have also been an opinion by an "expert" guest...if you know what I mean....but this is nowhere of being official yet...just speculation....and you have to doubt it since the DA said that he could prove his case without a benifit of a doubt.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:57 am

Yeah, but the D.A. wouldn't file charges unless he felt he could win the case at the time. If, however, he feels that in light of the recent info about her past that he would be hard pressed to win this case now. He can drop the charges against Kobe all together. I don't think he will though.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:06 pm

I know the DA, is a dumbass but he can't possibly be dumb enough not to know that she had that in her history..maybe he was hoping it wouldn't come up...but she had to have gone to a hospital if she ODed...so there has to be records of that event....if there is...the DA should have known about it...plus its a small town so everybody knows each other...but then again the DA is pretty thickheaded so he might have not known about his not-so-innocent victim....in either case, the DA as well as that girl is in for a rude awakening.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:28 pm

All the D.A. cared about was the facts of the case. he felt there was enough evidence to get a conviction and thats why he filed the charges. There would have been no reason for him to look into her past. It wouldn't have made a difference to him on determining if Kobe was guilty. But now that it has come out maybe he's thinking differently.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Bulls Fan on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:42 pm

First off, im not comparing this forum with Al-Quaeda. Im just saying, you should listen to everyone. And actually, KTR, despite his stupid name, HAS brought up some good points. But ever since he got on...there have been people ( I wont name names) who even started an entire thread for him, e.g. "Hey Rapist..lets chat." Now, I understand that his name is a little "off," but whats in a name? If the person has some valid points, I dont think it matters if he was "Kobe the Rapist" or "Kobe the Child Eater."

NOT ONCE did KTR come in here and just flat out say "[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] the Lakers, etc etc [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] Kobe, this and that." If you dont believe me, read through all his posts. The only time he has made "attacks" at other people is when they start talking about "[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] his mom" etc etc. Wow thats real "valid" isnt it?

By the way this is in no way meant to attack anyone in this forum. Im just trying to be fair.

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it." - Voltaire
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Previous

Return to The Graveyard