Kobe calls charges BOGUS!

Kobe calls charges BOGUS!

Postby 4Rings on Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:50 pm

Atta boy, Kobe!

According to the Los Angeles Times, Bryant told a team official that the accusations were “bogus.�
4Rings

Postby Laker brain on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:19 am

Bryant
Offended
Girl???
Unlikely
Suspect

Man it was a scheme, people scheme all the time. This female obviously didn't do her homework on Kobe, Kobe will NOT pay her off one dime, Kobe's rep is on the line, his wife knows he didn't do it, thats why she went w/ him when he turned himself in.

Just because kobe turned himself in, doesn't mean he is guilty, it actually is what good people do when there is a warrant out for them, and kobe knows he is innocent, so he'll fight this thing, and won't give her nothing.
He will prove to his wife his innocence. He will use this as motivation next year, Kobe will turn this negative stuff into a positive energy.
Kobe is smart, and he would be the dumbest person ever to rape someone he doesn't even know, and do it with witnesses :man7:, It doesn't quite add up. Kobe has females throwing themselves at him all the time. I bet this female has been watching to much LIFETIME channel, and pondered up this idea. [/b]
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:27 am

Of course they're bogus... We all know that... And why would Kobe try to mess with some lonely female at a resort.. You don't take a ho to a hotel for nuttin... LMAO... But she wasn't there with him, so she musta been someones ho for the night.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:56 am

even mitch said these actions are completely out of character of teh kobe bryant we know and have known for the past years
kobe is a great role model to the gaME and the community. :D
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:45 pm

L-Brain,

LOL!!! on the LIFETIME channel comment.

This b*tch just wants to get rich quick. Once this allegation is proclaimed bogus and false, the HOTEL that employed this chick should be accounted for.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakerqueen on Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:54 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:L-Brain,

LOL!!! on the LIFETIME channel comment.

This b*tch just wants to get rich quick. Once this allegation is proclaimed bogus and false, the HOTEL that employed this chick should be accounted for.

I don't think it's fair to hold the hotel responsible for this chick's actions. That would be like holding the Lakers responsible for Kobe's actions if he did do this (and I absolutely do not think he did anything at this point).
Lakerqueen

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:00 pm

THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIRING HER. THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CORRECT BACKGROUND CHECK AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS BEFORE HIRING THIS B*TCH!!!

I KNOW THAT THIS B*TCH IS TOTALLY AT FAULT IF THIS ALLEGATION IS FALSE AND RIGHTFULLY SO. BUT THE HOTAL NEED TO MAKE SOME BETTER BACKGROUND CHECKS!!

KOBE OR ANY PERSON SHOULD HAVE THE EASE OF MIND TO COME TO HOTEL AND NOT GET HARRASED!!!
Last edited by Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:27 pm

LAKER BRAIN, GREAT POST. I was pissed out of my mind that a trash person would make these thigns up
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:13 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIRING HER. THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THE CORRECT BACKGROUND CHECK AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS BEFORE HIRING THIS B*TCH!!!

I KNOW THAT THIS B*TCH IS TOTALLY AT FAULT IF THIS ALLEGATION IS FALSE AND RIGHTFULLY SO. BUT THE HOTAL NEED TO MAKE SOME BETTER BACKGROUND CHECKS!!

KOBE OR ANY PERSON SHOULD HAVE THE EASE OF MIND TO COME TO HOTEL AND NOT GET HARRASED!!!

LMAO!!! That's what I'm sayin!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:45 pm

Let's keep this discussion under one thread -- http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1096
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to The Graveyard