KOBE, WE HAVE YOUR BACK 10000%

KOBE, WE HAVE YOUR BACK 10000%

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:08 pm

Kobe, if u ever do read this, just know that the city of LA loves you and if there was anything the real fans could do, we would. (i sure as hell know i would) we will pray for you and your family. YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS. LA DOES NOT DESERVE THIS. THE LAKERS DONT DESERVE THIS.

ps. and whoever is a real laker fan deep inside their heart, knows kobe is innocent. (there is no other side to this even some points can be made) but if u r a guy who bleeds the yellow and purple like i do, we know that kobe is absolutely hands down NO GUILTY. (its a shame that such a great man like our Kobe Bryant has to go through this)

(go to hell u [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] ho thats doing all of this, don't ever show your face in L.A.)
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:16 pm

ps. and whoever is a real laker fan deep inside their heart, knows kobe is innocent.

Just cuz we're Lakers fans, doesn't mean that we can be blinded by the truth. I love the Lakers, and I KNOW Kobe is innocent. But in perspective, even if he "did" do something like this, I wouldn't be blinded by the fact that I love the Lakers, and that mah love for them justifies that he's innocent, u know?

But n e way, he's innocent, and that's all there is to it. But we don't need more and more topics on this forum to prove his innocence. Just add to the main one....

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1096
LakersGyrl2003

Return to The Graveyard