Kobe's mugshot...

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:40 pm

Funny, but farfetched.
Coppertop

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:47 pm

I would have to agree.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:50 pm

about the scratch on his face.....i dont think that's anything.......... the picture is low quailty and a little distorted that it makes the smallest little thing thats really nothing look bigger
Kobe's Empire

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:51 pm

True, I wouldn't judge very small scratches with those pictures. They're not good quality. As long as nothing is VERY visible, I wouldn't worry about it.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:39 pm

There's no scrathes, and if there was, the quality of the mugshot on the right wouldn't show it.

The two are DRASTICALLY different. The one on the right of lesser quality makes it seem like there are scratches all over his face. But when you look at the one of more quality, it shows that there are no scratches that the one of lesser quality shows.

It's just the quality...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:46 pm

nice you just hit 1400 LD2K... the quality of the image isn't even close to being sharp. there's no scar or scratches.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:54 pm

What do you guys think happened. try and tell me how the story folds. Similar to what I did above.
Knights

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:58 pm

Register with us Knights, were on top of the latest news, when it breaks. You'll know, don't worry...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby 4Rings on Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:57 pm

If you look at other pics of Kobe, that U shaped "scar" is visible in those pics too. It's just his hair outline on his face and the way he holds his jaw?

Does anybody else think that it could have been one of Kobe's bodyguards who assaulted the girl? Maybe that's why the DA is taking so long with his evidence because he is looking at more than two blood samples. Kobe's entourage was also in the room that night. That seems more plausible.
If we are all thinking alike, then nobody is thinking!
4Rings

Postby BDG on Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:01 am

Yeah, Knights we welcome you to register. Don't take it personal though. We were just being straight out with you... we didn't agree that's all.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:06 am

Yes, I mean the possibilities are endless because we just keep getting fed the same B.S. information that we already know... Once we have some details, I'm sure we'll put two and two together to see what happened...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Coppertop on Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:40 am

Coppertop

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:33 am

If there was a supposed sexual assult and she didn't give a fight back cuz Kobe has no scratches, then where do the witnesses fall into place?? :freak2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Bulls Fan on Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:39 am

damn, Kobe looks gangster...all he needs is a 3-POINTA tatoo or 3-TYME or some [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...ha! cool, yet eerie picture....wonder what hes thinking..

1 of 2 things...

A) Man, this is [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] hick-dick cops, ill be out of here with one phone call
B) I knew that dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] was shady..what the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] was I thinking???

Lets hope its not B.
Bulls Fan

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:57 am

Hey, at least Kobe's mugshot isn't anywhere near Iverson's recent one (last year I think...)

Iverson looked f'd up! Kobe just looks like... Let's get this over with. You know?
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Mettalic-Laker (Knights) on Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:30 am

I totally agree. Iverson looked guilty in his picture. Kobe looks like he justs wants to get it over with.
The task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you. LA Lakers, THE PERENNIAL CHAMPS!!!
Mettalic-Laker (Knights)

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:03 pm

ya, iverson mug shot pic is under the Freak of the Week section on this site.......iverson looked drunk or he was inte h after effects of getting drunk or sobering up in that pic. kobe looked normal as can be.....plus kobe smiles in every one of his pics, this sit he first pic i havent seen him smile. which is a good thing
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:38 pm

I have that Iverson mug shot pic.. Dayam he looked sleepy, his rows were all loose, and he just looked F^%$#$D up! Dayam... At lease Kobe looks like himself, u know? Kobe look like a G in that pic, but I dont blame him for that.

Nah but 4real though, if there was a supposed sexual assult, then where do the witnesses fall into place!? :freak2: :freak2:
LakersGyrl2003

golddiggin trick

Postby lakeshow on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:15 pm

kobe is a sexy [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] ba-billionaire he can have any chick he wants and his wife is bad as all hell why would he assault some dumb trick she just out to get paid and if I saw her [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] I'd make her [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] ackrite real quick and even if you don't watch nba, if you watch t.v or read magazines or see t shirts you know who kobe bryant is. I dont watch tennis buy I know who Anna kournikova is
lakeshow

Postby kobe_babee on Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:05 pm

DAMN.. kobe wasnt even suppose to take that pic in da first place on being innocent!!!! just look at his face in the shot, he's just thinking this is wasting 20minutes of his life!!
kobe_babee

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:08 pm

does anyone have a pic of this girl? Just wonderin, maybe its out but i havent seen it.

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:25 pm

shes just some white trash gold digging hoe.............
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:31 pm

LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:shes just some white trash gold digging hoe.............

YEAH
BIG [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] HOOK NOSE TOO
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION

Postby PURE_ELEGANCE03 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:07 pm

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR THE PROSECUTION, IF THIS WAS A FORCED ACT WHERE ARE THE BRUISES ON HER AND ON KOBE. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT SCRATCHES OR BRUISES ON EITHER PARTY. IF YOU WERE BEING OVER POWERED YOU WOULD DEFINENLTY FIGHT BACK! THIS IS BULL KOBE ONE OF THE BIGGEST STARS OF THE NBA HAS TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANYONE, SHE PLANNED IT AND SET HIM UP TO CATCH A CASE. :bang:
PURE_ELEGANCE03

Postby lazboy on Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:07 pm

do any of ya'll know where to get her picture? I wanna see this gold digger
lazboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard