Kobe's mugshot...

Kobe's mugshot...

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:35 pm

Image - Image

I don't get it. There appear to be no scratches or anything like that, so what really happened there?
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:39 pm

I posted a better one, anyways, who knows what's going on. From the latest I heard, key witnesses where telling police Kobe was not acting strange or odd in his behavior, even after the incedent supposobly happened.

Anyways, mug shot... errrrrrr... Not good stuff...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:44 pm

If she was sexually assaulted (which I doubt she was) she really didn't fight back at all, kinda fishy...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:45 pm

So...just to reflect...

1) The Sheriff says he did not release Kobe's picture because everyone knows what he looks like.

2) The Sheriff himself says he's never heard of Kobe Bryant

3) He decides to release the picture, just in case others who have not heard of Kobe are interested in seeing his face.

Good job sheriff, smart thinkin'!

P.S. In all honesty, is it possible this means the charges are going to be pressed?
Coppertop

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:52 pm

Coppertop, great posting right there! Wow, I never put all that together...

I don't care WHO YOU ARE, everyone in American has to know who the Lakers are and/or Kobe Bryant is. Because when you win the championship, especially a three-peat in ANY sport, coverage will be on 24/7. The D.A. never hearing about Kobe Bryant is complete [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:58 pm

I hear the sheriff ran the D.A.R.E. program (Drug Abuse Resistance Education). I think he should take his own advice. Lay off the shrooms pig!
Coppertop

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:58 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Coppertop, great posting right there! Wow, I never put all that together...

I don't care WHO YOU ARE, everyone in American has to know who the Lakers are and/or Kobe Bryant is. Because when you win the championship, especially a three-peat in ANY sport, coverage will be on 24/7. The D.A. never hearing about Kobe Bryant is complete [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...

I think he just exaggerated a bit. I think he was trying to say he's not gonna make treat this case any different than any other...
murcielago62

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:01 pm

Well, he shouldn't have said that, that's just plain out retarted. It's like, I lost more respect for him from alot that's happened and the comments he's made and the actions he's taken. It's absolute crap...

:disagree:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:04 pm

Yes, he did say he wouldn't treat this case any differently, didn't he? Ok, so then, all cases must be treated this way...

1) Go around the DA to get an arrest warrant, receiving one from a judge in a different county.

2) Refusing to release mugshot until a week later (Notice, D.Stoudamire's was released right away).

3) Rushing back all results from the "tests" they are taking on Kobe and Ms. Blondie

4) Allowing a sexual assault suspect to walk in and out in 45 minutes after being arrested.

....I know there are others. These poor small town legal dudes, they just don't have a clue what they're saying, or doing. I hope Kobe is innocent. Otherwise, I feel bad for the girl cuz she's got some morons on her side.
Coppertop

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:15 pm

I wonder if any of you guys noticed on Kobe's left cheek (the right side of the mugshot) a scratch or a scar of some sort. Tell me if you guys notice it at all. A better picture of it is on this link.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0711/1579667.html

I was kind of curious about that mark.
Knights

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:20 pm

Knights wrote:I wonder if any of you guys noticed on Kobe's left cheek (the right side of the mugshot) a scratch or a scar of some sort. Tell me if you guys notice it at all. A better picture of it is on this link.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0711/1579667.html

I was kind of curious about that mark.

I really don't see it
murcielago62

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:21 pm

I don't really see it, on either picture. Besides, a tiny cut could be from shaving, or any number of things. But, no, I don't see it. But I have bad eyes.
Coppertop

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:27 pm

Coppertop wrote:I don't really see it, on either picture. Besides, a tiny cut could be from shaving, or any number of things. But, no, I don't see it. But I have bad eyes.

His face looks very clean to me...
murcielago62

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:35 pm

The scar/cut kind of makes a sideways "U" shape on " his" left cheek. If you look really closely you can see it :man3:
Knights

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:35 pm

There's no scar on Kobe's face.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:36 pm

That might just be graniness/blur from the low quality images of his mugshot.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:37 pm

I'm not suggesting anything. I know in my gut he is innocent. Maybe I just have bad eyes, but it does look different.
Knights

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:39 pm

Knights wrote:The scar/cut kind of makes a sideways "U" shape on " his" left cheek. If you look really closely you can see it :man3:

Wha....?
murcielago62

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:41 pm

If any of you see it let me know. :man12:
Knights

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:46 pm

Haha there's no hidden message in it... lay of the drugs playa... haha just kidding... but I dont see it at all.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakerqueen on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:52 pm

I kinda see something, however I agree with many others in that it could be the quality of the picture or lighting. It could also be something from shaving. Keep in mind his daughter, Natalia, is 5 1/2 months old. Babies often scratch themselves and others. If there is anything there, it's complete speculation that it's connected to the alleged incident.
Lakerqueen

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:52 pm

It would be premature to have a scar anyway, but I really do see it.
Knights

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:13 pm

How's this for what happened:

1) Kobe cuts himself shaving.

2) Kobe leaves the room with the cut cleaned

3) Alleged victim finds one of Kobe's shaved hairs (coarse hair) in his room's sink.

4) Alleged victim pulls off a "Liar, Liar" (no pun intended) and beats the crap out of herself and rips her blouse. (this is where the ruckus occurs).

5) During that time Kobe is mingling and having a good time with the other guests.

6) Alleged victim goes to the police claiming that she has been raped.

7) Kobe later finds out about the accusation and leaves the place with the towel on the head because he is even embarresed for even being accused of such crime.

8) Time goes by and here we have his mugshot with the shaved cut on his cheek
Knights

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:31 pm

that hoy sheriff has gota know bout kobe his fatass always sits in front of hsi TV drinking beer after beer........
and he is a liar....
:nono2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Knights on Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:32 pm

What do ya guys think of my story
Knights

Next

Return to The Graveyard