Kobe Not Guilty in Vail!!

Kobe Not Guilty in Vail!!

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:01 am

last night (july 15) i kept seeing previews on ABC 7 that there were some people in Vail, Colorodo that had some stuff on their cars saying Kobe is Not Guilty and Free Kobe. I didn't actaully see the report. I watched all 35 minutes of it except for 1 part. I went away on a commericial and missed it..........does anyone know if this is true? that people in Vail actually did this?
Kobe's Empire

Postby Ring It Up on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:11 am

I read something like that. I read some 19 or 20 year old girl had Free Kobe and the number 8 on her ride.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Kobe innocent

Postby Lakerdynasty on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:12 am

I dont know what you saw but I missed all that. I think all this is just drama and drama for that smal town of vail. I know kobe is innocent from all the non-sense stories going on. The alleged victim has her friend [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] on television about what had happen...and then I hear reports from xtrasports 690 and 1150 that the report about the loud noise was a faulse report. Then I hear on msnbc about a fact that the women waited eight hours after to file the assault complaint. SO I BELIEVE ITS ALL BOGUS LIKE KOBE SAID. AS I BELIEVED THAT GP AND MAILMAN WILL SIGN WITH L.A.L. PEAXE OUT

IT""S SHoWTIME
LAkERS RULE!! :wow:
Lakerdynasty

Postby Ring It Up on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:16 am

How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:18 am

well it looks like this is Eagle Colorado's 15 mins of fame.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:21 am

You know what, I saw this, as a matter of fact... People had that white paint all over all the windows of their cars, and I remember a red car too. They had Lakers #8, innocent, Kobe, and all that!! Then they interviewed people that believed Kobe was innocent, and then others that think that the girl wouldn't lie...
LakersGyrl2003

Return to The Graveyard