Kobe support thread

Postby SHAQ-34 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:33 pm

I just wish kobe plays this season we need him and we love him


KOBE IS INNOCENT[/b]
User avatar
SHAQ-34

 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:17 pm
Location: So Cal

Postby Shobe on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:42 pm

Kobe is innocent. He had consensual sex with this dumb B**** and she is looking for more to get on Kobe, like his money. Kobe will be sentenced to probation and that will be that. That will never sway the love I have for him as a player, he is the greatest to ever play. Don't worry Kobe, just keep on playing your image will never be tarnished in Laker Land. We love ya man!

Go LAKERS!
User avatar
Shobe

 
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:27 pm

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:58 pm

Kobe, you are in our thoughts and our prayers. We know you did not do anything outside of the law.

Laker Fans, don't listen to CNN, FOX NEWS, and MSNBC or anything like this. They want air time about this and they will say anything and everything that will make our HERO look bad. Sure, Kobe made a mistake, who doesn't? And how many people are willing to say their mistakes and point it out? Every other city outside of LA doesnt know. They just doesn't know. LA has your back Kobe. We love you.

God Bless Kobe God Bless The Bryant Family God Bless the City of Los Angeles.

There is no greater CITY in the WORLD than Los Angeles. There is no greater city with such greater Icons and Heros such as Los Angeles. Screw the rest.

God Bless Kobe God Bless The Bryant Family God Bless the City of Los Angeles.
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:02 pm

Kobe nothing about is is tarnished here in LA. We Love you here in LA. we look up to you and everything you have done. you are more than just a great basketball player to us. You are a Hero in Los Angeles. Forget what everyone else in the world thinks. Kobe, you got all of Los Angeles behind you.
User avatar
Kobe's Empire

 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 3:08 pm
Location: La Crescenta/Glendale, California

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:06 pm

SHAQ-34 wrote:I just wish kobe plays this season we need him and we love him


KOBE IS INNOCENT[/b]


ditto
i could never had said it better
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

STATUS RETIRED
User avatar
Reddy

 
Posts: 2620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:10 pm
Location: HOME OF THE RINGS, CITY, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA!

Postby 2BContN2004 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:08 pm

I will be praying for Kobe, Vanessa and their family.
User avatar
2BContN2004

 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:22 pm
Location: Modesto, CA

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:42 pm

Man Kobe is definitely gettin love from everywhere...If you turn on SportCenter right now...the guys are wearin purple shirts and yellow ties...and that was seen when Fox news and msnbc were interviewing local LA sports anchors and Jim Gray. Anybody associated to the NBA and to LA is showing mad love towards Kobe. They were interviewing fans and they refused to believe that he raped this girl until it was proven. I really respected how he presented himself at his press conference. He fessed up to his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and he was truly sorry for it. He was "furious with himself and was embarrassed with himself." I totally respect that and so does everybody else.
Image
User avatar
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 12949
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:38 am
Location: Anywhere Purple & Gold

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:26 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Man Kobe is definitely gettin love from everywhere...If you turn on SportCenter right now...the guys are wearin purple shirts and yellow ties...and that was seen when Fox news and msnbc were interviewing local LA sports anchors and Jim Gray. Anybody associated to the NBA and to LA is showing mad love towards Kobe. They were interviewing fans and they refused to believe that he raped this girl until it was proven. I really respected how he presented himself at his press conference. He fessed up to his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and he was truly sorry for it. He was "furious with himself and was embarrassed with himself." I totally respect that and so does everybody else.

yepp and the words he said to vanessa moved me :man6:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

STATUS RETIRED
User avatar
Reddy

 
Posts: 2620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:10 pm
Location: HOME OF THE RINGS, CITY, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA!

Postby Roscoe on Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:45 pm

Kobe showed that he is a real man, it takes alot to say what he said to the public...
User avatar
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: LA

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:58 pm

Roscoe wrote:Kobe showed that he is a real man, it takes alot to say what he said to the public...

yeapp
:man6:
he said he is innocent clearly and with his experienced attorneys i have a good feeling kobe can win
go kobe
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

STATUS RETIRED
User avatar
Reddy

 
Posts: 2620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:10 pm
Location: HOME OF THE RINGS, CITY, LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA!

Postby Laker brain on Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:14 pm

I support Kobe.... and will continue to pray to God that the right decision will be made.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
User avatar
Laker brain

 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 9:26 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Previous

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.